A Misunderstanding...

The Life Of A Tomboy [ H I A T U S ]

~Jae's POV~

The young people nowadays... Ughh some people just don't have manners.

I sighed and made my way to them. I grabbed the harasser his shoulder tightly.

"Ouch! What do you think you're doing!?" He turned and faced me looking pissed.

"I could ask you the same! What are you doing harassing some girl on the street!?" I looked up in his eyes. 

Wooh, this dude got some pretty eyes... No Jae! He freaking harassed someone!

"You are wrong I didn't harass that girl!" He yelled in my face.

"Oh come on I'm not deaf or something."

“Well it looks like you are since I freaking said I didn’t harass her!”

I saw my chance and made a move to the girl saying: leave now when he isn’t watching you!

“Oh really… and why would I believe you?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yah, you the-“He turned around and freezed on the spot. “Where did she go…?”

“She left while I was talking to you…”

“Aishh!!” He yelled, scrunched down on the floor and stood back up ruffling his hair. “This is your entire fault! You you… small dude!”

“Small dude… I’m the same height as you are…and why would it be so bad that she left, she must have been just a toy to you…?”

“That’s why you misunderstood small dude! I needed to get some money back from her!”

“Ehh…”

“Yes, ehh! And now she left! What would you do about that?” He came closer and stood face to face with me.  

“Umm uhh… sorry…” I used my puppy eyes but with no effect. Damn must have been my glasses.

“Sorry doesn’t have any meaning! Give me the money!” He stretched out his hand.

“Fine… How much?” Why does this sort of thing always happen to me, did I do something bad in my past life or something!? I grabbed my wallet out of my bag.

“It’s $100.” My eyes widened in shock.

“100 freaking dollars!!” He nodded.  “Why would I have so much money? Heck I don’t even have $10!!”

 “Well that’s your fault.” He still waited for his money.

What should I do?

I panicked and punched him on the face making him fall on the floor.

“I’m sorry!” I bowed and ran away.

“Yah wait! You’re not getting away with this!” He yelled.

Good job Jae, good job… I ran further and further, going through alleys and street packed with people.

I stopped when I almost ran past a familiar playground.

I could use some fun today…I walked to the swings that was in the middle of the playground and sat in it and heaved a big sigh.

What should I do…? I never would be able to pay $100…

I sighed.

Wait a minute… who said that I would see that guy again!! I don’t even know his name!

I jumped of the swings and then sat back down.

But maybe I would… I sighed again.

I suddenly hear some people laughing and talking, I turned around to see who it was.

It was a few kids and a guy that didn’t look much older playing soccer.

“Come on come on! Make a goal!” He yelled to a kid that was running to the goal. “Yes, good job!” he gave him and the other boys high fives and a hug.

That guy looks really nice… and he’s good looking too… maybe I should pay with them too…

I stood up from the swing and walked to them.

“Uhmm…” The guy turned to face me.

“Yes, what is it?” he stood up and dusted his pants that was full with filth.

“Can I play with you guys?” I asked and looked at the ground. I can’t believe that I asked that! Is there something wrong with me…?

He didn’t say anything and just stared at my face and slowly but surely came a smile later on.

“Sure you can! Guys come over here!” he said to the kids that were playing their own game. “Do you guys mind if there is a new boy who wants to play with us?”

“No, we don’t mind.” Said one of the kids with a cute smile.

Aww~ those kids are just to cute!  But did he just call me a boy… oh well, I don’t mind.

“And your name is?” “It’s Jae. Kim Jae.” “Okay, Kim Jae! Let’s play! Oh that rhymed!”

Hmm, that boy is cute too… I blushed at my own thought.

I have put my bag on the ground and went to play with them.

~15 minutes later~

“I’m broke!” I said and panted, resting my hands on my knees.

“Me too!” He said and lies down on the floor, spreading his arms and legs.

“Well,” I said. “I’m going home.”

“Okay… I will see you again… right?” he stood up.

I first only looked at him but then nodded. “Yes.” I smiled.  “But I need to go now.”

“Okay bye!” He said and I ran of grabbing my bag on the way.

I slammed the door open when I got home.

“Is that you Jae?” That’s weird mom is home? She normally isn’t home at this time…

“Yes, mum!”

“Come to the living room, I have got something to tell you!”

"Okay, coming!" I yelled and walked to the room. I wonder what's wrong. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

And the second chapter is out! ^^

Hope you liked it.

Please comment and subscribe >.<