Mothers...

The Life Of A Tomboy [ H I A T U S ]

~No body’s POV~

Kim Jae woke up cause of the sun shining in her face. She turned and covered herself with the blanket but the sun was just to much.

"Aishh! I should think about changing the place for my bed!" Jae stomped angrily out of her bed.

"Stupid sun... why are you so bright.." Jae mumbled under her breath walking to the bathroom. "Can't he just not show up and let me sleep for once!"

I slammed the bathroom door open not knowing that someone was in there.

"Yah! Jae!" yelled my mother that was in the bathroom.

"Oops, sorry." I closed the door. "But, hurry up will ya!"  Mothers...

"Jae, why are you still dressed like that?" asked my father that was reading the newspaper on the kitchen table.

I was still dressed in my pajama’s consisting of only a pants and t-shirt and my hair uncombed.

"Cause I just woke up." I sat down at the table and grabbed a pancake for me to eat.

"No, you won't!" Dad snatched the plate away in front of my face. "You are going to dress up first, your mum is going to flip if she sees you like this!"

"But why~~?" 

"Just because! No go upstairs, brush your teeth and dress up!" 

"Fine.." Jae walked to the stairs while mumbling on the way. "Aishh, can't he give me a break.. stupid dad..." Jae shrugged it off and walked to the bathroom.

She knocked once. No response.  She knocked again. “Mum, are you in there?” Again no response. “Mum!!”

“What is it?”

Jae’s heart skipped a beat. “Mum! You scared me like hell! I thought you were still in there?!”

“Well, I wasn’t, now, go in. You look like a boy with such sort hair! Do something about it!”

“Bye mum.” Jae kissed her mum on the cheek and closed the door.

~Mum’s POV~

“I really should do something about Jae...” I said when I sat down next to my husband.

“Why? Isn’t she good just the way she is?” He furrowed his eyebrows.

“Why you ask? Why! She looks like a god damn guy for god’s sake!”

“Yeah, what about it. If she wants to dress like that, let her be.” He sighed.

“Let her be, let her be! What will you think that my old friends would say when they see my daughter dressing up as a boy?! That’s freaking embarrassing!” 

“Ah, don’t execrate. It’s not like they are going to bash you for this.”

I turned around to face him and pointed at him.

“Yes, yes they would! You don’t know how scary girls can be!”  I shouted at his face.

“That’s true. Girls can be incredibly mean and talk behind your back, just like what you did mum.”

My heart skipped a beat. “Don’t scare your mother! I could have got a heart attack!”

Jae shrugged her shoulders and sat down at the chair at the opposite of dad’s.

Jae wanted to eat but first looked at dad. “Can I eat now?”

“Brush your teeth?” “Check.” “Washed your face?” “Check.” “Combed your hair?” “Uhh… half check…” “Good enough, now eat or starve!” 

“I’m eating I’m eating!” and she digged in.

I should really do something about her behavior…

~Jae’s POV~

I ran upstairs when I was done finishing my meal. I slammed the door open and looked for my uniform.

Where did I put it again?  Oh yeah, in my closet. I walked to my closet and took out my uniform.

God, I’m not in the mood to wear a skirt. Can’t girls have pants also…?

I put the uniform on and looked at myself in the mirror.

“I really do look like a boy… but I don’t care!” But mum does, well, it’s her problem!

I grabbed my schoolbag and walked downstairs.

“Bye mum, bye dad!” I yelled when I opened the front door.

“Bye honey!” They both yelled and I closed the door behind me.

~At school~

“Morning Jae!” Oh gosh not again… “How does it feel to be so tall and so boyish? You don’t look like a girl at all!”

Cause your small doesn’t mean I’m tall, okay I’m 1.71 but still that’s short… for a boy… and that you’re so girly and y doesn’t mean I’m boyish… okay I am, but still…

“Morning and bye. “ I opened my locker grabbed my books and left there in a flash.

Girls…

I walked to my classroom by myself. If you’re wondering why I’m not walking with someone, it’s definitely not because I don’t have friends, not in this school… all my friends got to different high schools… why did I pick this school again… oh yeah, for my future…

I sighed, opened the classroom’ door and walked to my seat finding tons of letters and knew already what was in them without opening them.

Hate letters or love letters… don’t people have lives…

I sighed and just throwed those in the garbage can see the haters laugh and the lovers being sad.

Sorry, but I’m not interested in girls, can’t they see I’m wearing a skirt too…

I sighed and sat down on my seat hoping that this day would pass by soon…

~After the last bell~

I hurriedly got up from my seat and walked to the toilets with my bag. I got in one of the cabins wearing a skirt and got out with walking in this clothing http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljlkl2Sn2m1qhrap3o1_500.jpg

Why you ask, because I don’t want to go out of school wearing a skirt!

I put my uniform in my bag and walked out of the toilet.

“Jae!” Oh no, not that old witch… I walked further trying to ignore the person who was chasing me. “Kim Jae, stop walking now or you get detention!”

I flinched, if I get detention again… that means I will get suspended… I stopped walking and turned around.

“What do you want miss?” I showed her a fake smile.

“How many times did I told you, not changing your clothes on school grounds?!”

“Uhh… how many times did I already do it?”

“Kim jae!” She turned red cause of anger.

“Oops look at the time! I need to go, bye miss!” I ran away from her and away from the school.

I walked the usual road that I walk back to my home by myself when I suddenly saw a guy with blonde hair talking with some girl.

I took one closer look and he wasn’t talking… but harassing!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the first chapter is out!!

Hope you like it till now! >.< 

Please comment and subscribe ^^