Chapter 3

First Sight

Hai, Guyth! It's Been A While Though xD. Coz, I'm Lazy Busy To Update. So, This Chapter Will Be A Short One OTL. Still, I Hope Y'all Enjoy It :) 

It's A YoonSeok Special. So.. Yea :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Members Are Now All Woked Up. Suga is The First One Who Got Out Of The Room, Then he Goes To The Kitchen To See if There's Any Food. "What?! No Food?! Wha--What is This?!" Them He slammed The Door of The Ref. He Just Walked To The Living Room And He Sit On The Sofa. He The TV To see What Movie is On.

At That time, Hoseok Just Woked Up. "Aish. That Yoongi-Hyung is Too Loud" Hoseok Said With a Low-Tone Voice. He Got Up on the bed. He Opened the Door And Spotted Yoongi. "Yah! Hyung! Could You Minimum The Volume of the Tv?". Yoongi Turned His Head And saw Hoseok. "Yah, This Our favorite Movie, Hoseokie. Remember, When We Have Free Time? And We Watch a Movie Together?". "Yes! I remembered That!". 

Hoseok Runs Toward Yoongi And Sat Down Beside him. "Hyung, Do You Even Remember That Time? Usually, you Don't Remember Things". "I Know. But, That Time is Special To Me. Cause, It's Our Only Time That We Can Be Alone" Yoongi Cupped Hoseok's Cheeks. Hoseok Puts Yoongi's Hand Down. "Hyu-- Hyung, Can I Ask You Something?" Hoseok Said While His Voice i Trembling. "Sure. What is It?". "Hyung.. i-- I-- Think, i Li--Like Y--You". Hoseok Said While Looking Down.

Yoongi's Heart Skip A Beat When He Heard what Hoseok Said. "Hoseokie--" Then He Cupped Both of Hoseok's Cheeks "--Look At Me, That's Okay, that You Like Me. Don't Worry, i Like You Too". "A--Are You Serious, Hyung? Y-You Like Me Too?". "Yes, Baby. I Like You"

Hoseok Was Startled When Yoongi Called Him 'Baby'. And, He Shed Tears. "Baby--" Yoongi Wiped Hoseok's Tears. "--Why Are You Crying? Did I Do Something Wrong?". "No. I--It's Nothing. I'm Just Happy". Then Yoongi Kissed Hoseok's Forehead. "Baby, Will You Promise Me That, You Won't Leave Me?". "I'll Always Promise That, Till We Die". 

The Two Hugged. Then Yoongi Whispered Something To Hoseok, "Baby, I Love You". Hoseok Turned To His Side and faced Yoongi. "I Loved You More Than Anything Else". Hoseok Gave A Yoongi a peck On His Lips And He Rest His Head on Yoongi's Shoulder. Heol. Yoongi's Blushing So Hard. Then, he looked At Hoseok's Angelic face. "Oh, He's Asleep Again". He Gave Hoseok a Peck on His Forehead and Said, "I've Always Loved You Too". Then He continued Watching.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know, It's A TaeJin Fic. but, I've decided That, This Chapter Will Be YoonSeok. But! No Worries, TaeJin Will be Back In The Next Chapter OuO. I Hope You Loved It :) Aren't they Sweet? Okaye xD. Byezxc!