Chapter 2

First Sight

Guys! Do You Have A Twitter? Follow Me, @Aliencess_Nim. I Followback, Just Tell Me ^-^

---------------------

▶Dorm

It's 4:15 In The Morning, Jin Waked Up Early Today. Taehyung & Jin Are Roommates. 

Jin's Still Has Deep Thoughts, "Do I Like Taehyung? Or, Just Love At First Sight?... Nah!, Maybe Just Love at First Sight" Jin Shut His Eyes Again, For A While.

He Open His Eyes Again, And Looked At Taehyung, Who Is Sleeping Peacefully, Snoring. "Why? Why You?" Jin Said. He Shut His Eyes, And Sleeped.

-----    

6:30 In The Morning, They Have No Schedule Nor Practice Too! Taehyung Woked Up. He Sits On His Bed, Stretched and Yawned.

Taehyung Stands Up, And Goes To The Window. When He Heared Jin Mumbling, "Taehyung-Ah~ Taehyung-Ah~". "Aigoo~ He Even Calls Me When He's Sleeping. Jin-Hyung Is Really Cute When He's Sleeptalking" Taehyung Said With a Smile.

Taehyung Leaves The Room, And Goes To The Kitchen. He Search For Food. "Ahh! What To Eat?!" Taehyung Said. His Tummy Is Rumbling. 

"No! Tummy, Please Be Strong!" Taehyung Said While Holding His Tummy. 

Finally! He Saw A Pancake Mixture. He Wants To Do A Pancake, But He Doesn't Know How. "PANCAKE! PANCAKEE!! But, How Do I Cook This? Aish! Jin-Hyung Is Still Sleeping" He Scratched His Head.

He Moves Toward The Room To See Jin If His Awake Or Not. 

He Opened The Door, A Saw Jin Laying On The Bed With His Phone. "Good Morning, Jin-Hyung!!" Taehyung Said With His "Killer" Smile. Jin Startled When He Heared Taehyung Said That. 

That Smile. That Smile. Always Makes My Day Complete. Aigoo, He's Just Too Cute To Handle. "That Startled Me!" Jin Said. "Sorry, Jin-Hyung" Taehyung Said. "That's Okay". 

Taehyung Runs To The Bed of Jin And Sat Beside Him. "Omoo~ No! Taehyung Please, My Heart Is Too Weak For You" Jin Said On His Mind.

Jin Gulped. "Jin-Hyung, Can You Make Me A Pancake? Please?" Taehyung Said With His Puppy Eyes. 

"OMYGAHD! TAEHYUNG!, WHY? WHY YOU DO THIS? THAT PUPPY EYES. WHY??!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE 

SO CUTE?!?!"

 

 

Jin Said On His Mind. "Su--Sure! Why Not!" Jin Said. Taehyung Grabbed Jin's Hand And Pulls Out To The Kitchen. "Here is The Mixture!" Taehyung Pulled The Mixture Out, And Layes On The Kitchen Counter. 

"For You? Or For The Members?" Jin Said. "For Us!!" Taehyung Said With His Smile. "Taehyung.. Just-- Don't Do That Smile Again. Your Smile Is My Weakness" Jin Said On His Mind. 

"Oh, Okay!" Jin Said. Jin Starts Cooking. He Imagines That, When On The Movies. The Actor Cooks, And The Actress Hugs Him On The Back. Jin Imagined That Taehyung is Hugging Him on The Back.

Imagining That Makes Jin Smiled. "Hyung! Are You Almost Done?" Taehyung Said. Taehyung Is Watching Jin Cooking on The Side of His. "Not Yet, Taetae. Just Wait"

Jin Said. Taehyung Flushed Red When He Heared Jin Calling Him "Taetae". "Here's The Pancake, Taetae!" Jin Said. 

                                     

Taehyung, Once Again Flushed Red. "Yes! I'll Grab The Syrup" Taehyung Said While His Facing Down. Coz, His Flushing Red. 

"Here's The Syrup!" Taehyung Said. Now His Facing Up. Jin Puts A Syrup On Taehyung's Pancake. "Thanks Hyung!"

They Started Eating. "Jin-Hyung, There's A Syrup On The Corner of Your Lips". Taehyung Grab A Tissue, And Wipes The Syrup. 

Jin's Feels Like, His Whole World Has Stopped. His Heart Beating Faster Than Ever. And, His Face Is Flushing Red Than Ever. "Th--Thanks, Taehyung-Ah" Jin Said While Facing Down.

"No Problem, Hyung!" Taehyung Said With a Smile. "Taehyung, Are You Done?" Jin Said, While Holding His Plate. "I'm Done, Hyung. Thanks For Making Me A Pancake!" Taehyung Said, He Stand Up, And Hugged Jin. And He Gave His Plate.

"Oh Shoot! He-- He Hugged Me!! Is This Real?!?! Please Tell Me This Is Real!" Jin Said On His Mind, While Taehyung Is Hugging Him.

Jin Heads on The Sink, And Placed The Plates. He Heads To The Room, And He Layed Himself On The Bed.

Jin's Deep Thoughts Come Up, Do I Really Like Taehyung? Am I Really In-Love With Him? Is This Really Love At First Sight?