Chapter 2 : Room 1

EXO's Maze House : Breaking Apart

Lay marched his way to Luhan and Xiumin and shook them to life whilst screaming, “GET A GRIP AND TRY TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID THAT NIGHT!”

 

It wasn’t often that Lay lost his temper because he’s not that kind of person. He was always calm and composed. Nothing hardly bother him. So, when he screamed at the hyungs, both of them quickly regained their sense.

 

Another minute passed, another 20 bugs entered the room from the right corner of the room. Tao cried seeing more bugs entering the room and although the other wanted to comfort him, they really can’t because they need to calm themselves first.

 

Frightened off, Luhan temporarily lost his memories for a moment.

 

“What, hurry.” Chen said, seeing Xiumin encouraging Luhan to say what he wanted to say.

 

“In the day, the bird listen, at night, the rat listen.” Luhan said, leaving Lay in daze since his Korean is not as good as Luhan at the time. “Oh ho, I won. It means to be careful when speaking.” Luhan then proceed to explain the proverb in Chinese to Lay with Chen nodding and ‘ah-ed’ here and there.

 

Another 80 bugs crawled into the room out of nowhere when Luhan was remembering what he said that night. Chen stomped his feet on a few bugs crawling to him, It wasn’t even that hard. Why now that he decided to forget it of all times?

 

Luhan gasped when he finally remembered it. Another 20 bugs crawled in before he typed in his answer. The members were all literally on their toes trying their best to avoid the little monsters that kept increasing by minutes.

 

Baekhyun shrieked when a few bugs landed on his clothes and began swatting everywhere to get the monsters of him. One managed to crawl it ways to Baekhyun’s neck, making his eyes jumped out of it socket and started to scream like crazy, begging anyone to take it off him.

 

While Luhan was typing, another 20 bugs crawled into the room. The room now had more than a hundred bugs in it and the members were all panicking, urging Luhan to type faster and end the misery. Luhan keyed in the answer and watched in anticipation as the box, in what felt like eternity finally light up in green. He released the breath he didn’t know he was holding up in relief.

 

The screen returned to its normal bright blank blue screen.

 

Task #1

Complete!

 

Miraculously, all the bugs crawled back to the corner of the room and disappeared from the room only leaving patches of dead bugs being stomped by the members on the floor. Tears of relief escaped the eyes of some of them, relief the torture has finally stopped. It was tiring both mentally and physically for them.

 

“Oh god, this is all, very much real, isn’t it?” Suho asked.

 

“I thought this was just a joke but after what happened? I take back what I thought before!” D.O said.

 

“Even the horror movie didn’t scare Tao as much as this crazy room did!” Kris spoke up.

 

“S-shut up! It wasn’t in your place to ridicule me when you’re just the same! To be honest, right now? I would’ve preferred watching horror movie with Chen hyung than being here.” Tao sobbed.

 

A Reward Is In Place For All Of You Before Continuing To The Next Room.

Would You Rather,

Take A Shower

Or

Take A Nap

Now?

 

EXO looked at each other after reading the question.

 

Two boxes appeared on the screen afterwards. In each box were written ‘Shower’ and ‘Nap’ respectively.

 

“Shower! I can’t take it being in this clothes with that filthy bugs roaming around just now, urgh!” Baekhyun shuddered at the thought of the bugs.

 

“Same. I badly need a shower now.” Tao seconded the older.

 

The others nodded in agreement, all determined to clean up themselves after the horrifying moments with the bugs. So, Kris being the tallest of the group, walked to the screen and touched the box with the word ‘Shower’.

 

The box disappeared after that.

 

Clothes Will Be Prepared For Each Of You.

Gather Around At The Middle Of The Room.

Enter The Shower With Your Name Only.

Which Mean, Yes Tao.

You Need To Shower Alone.

 

The boys finally found something to laugh at when they read the orders on the screen. Tao felt his face flushed in embarrassment and quickly muttered, “Just gather around already!” Which effectively made the members gathered as said whilst wondering how they will be taking their shower in the room.

 

Suddenly, 12 cubicles appeared from the walls all around the room. At each wall, there were 3 cubicles for showering with a name on the door. The TV which was hung on one of the wall disappeared without they realized it and appeared also 3 cubicles of shower on the same wall. The arranging goes on from the oldest to the maknae in the group.

 

Once again, the boys were gaping at the modern technologies of the house. How was it possible for a shower cubicle to appear from a wall? It isn’t Hogwarts or anything but then again they wouldn’t know even if they wondered it for the rest of their life. They snapped out of their daze state and stepped into their cubicle with their own names.

 

Once inside, they were once again left speechless as they looked at the cleansing products. They were all their favourite brands. For example, in Lay’s cubicle, there’s his favourite vanilla honey scents shampoo with milk body shampoo. There’s also his face cleansing products from face wash all the way to moisturizer. It was all there! There was even eyeliner in Baekhyun’s cubicle.

 

“I don’t know whether to think this is hell or heaven because one minute we were tortured and the next we were being pampered! I even have my eyeliner here in my cubicle!” Baekhyun said out loud with his loud voice.

 

“I know right, like I got my face mask here! How cool is that!” Kris replied after checking his stuff in the cubicle.

 

They then started their routine from showering to pampering their skin in the cubicle. Their clothes appeared in the cubicle, hanging behind the door of their cubicles. It was a black t-shirt paired with dark blue jeans and white leather jacket with black or blue sneakers. Some of them got snapbacks or belt to go with their outfit. It was as if they were to go on a fashion show.

 

The appearance of their clothes in the cubicles however gave shocked to some of them because, how in the world does these clothes appeared out of nowhere?

 

“SERIOUSLY, these things appearing out of nowhere are starting to get a little too creepy!” Chanyeol yelled in frustration after he regained his sense from being shock with the random appearance of the clothes.

 

“Your grin is creepy!” Sehun retorted from his cubicle.

 

A few chuckles can be heard around the room at Sehun’s sass. By some miracle, they all stepped out of their cubicles at the same time. They were all stunned to look at each other’s outfit as it was too similar. Except for Lay, who got a black wife beater rather than t-shirt. They all got the same outfit except for a few who got snapbacks or belt. Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun were the one with snapbacks whilst Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun, Tao and Kai got belts. The six oldest got black sneakers while the other six got blue sneakers.

 

Whilst they were all busy checking out each other’s outfit, the cubicle shrank in back to the wall making it returned to a normal 4 walls room. They blinked a few times when they saw the room has returned to normal. They decided that it’s not as weird anymore so they shrugged it off.

 

To The Next Room We Go

 

A big square hole appeared on the ceiling and came down a spiraling stairs from there. EXO looked up at the ceiling and watched as the stairs descended from it. They looked at each other, exchanging confused gazes. Suho sighed, as a leader he was supposed to lead the group. So when the stairs has descended fully down, he was the first to make a move. The stairs wasn’t there for nothing, he figured.

 

Suho bravely went to the stairs and began ascending it. Xiumin followed, as the oldest hyung of the group and from then on one by one followed the leader’s step by age. Chen smiled at the scene where they silently following the lead of their leaders. He was glad no fight ensued yet within the members like they usually did before they were trapped in there.


This was supposed to be mysteries and horror but i just can't bring myself to write cruelly. So, i added a few funny scenes /to me its funny/ so the story won't be too tense. Or do you prefer horror and gore? COMMENT UP and let me know your opinion! Subscribe if you found yourself liking this story! Only 2 chapters and i have 7 subscribers! Thank you so much for subscribing! Stay tuned!