Chapter Three-Saying I LOVE YOU to the WHOLE WORLD

Only One-EunHae (Super Junior)

  Somebody said , '' Be brave when you love someone'' . And Eunhyuk totally agree with that , if he loves him , that's no way to be frightened .
  Today , it seems to be the BEST DAY EVER .
  It is because...D&E (Donghae&Eunhyuk)'s first concert in Korea !! This day is so important to him and Donghae , 'cause starting today , they're not just Super Junior's members , they are the unit -D&E. Well , there are more chances for them to work together as a small group . Although they're best friends and they knew each other for long , but they still have a lots of bickers during the composing and practising part . They even bicker for a cup of tea !
  How childlike . But others take their small arguments as a great , sweet scene to watch . That makes great fun , pink bubbles is floating all around Donghae and him . 
  '' Ya , LEE DONGHAE !!'' Eunhyuk screamed as Donghae is pulling him out from the elevator , but that floor isn't the place they need to go ! Oh no , the real stupid TROUBLEMAKER has arrived......
  '' Stop pulling me out ! We've no time to waste on this , fishy (Donghae's nickname) !!''
  '' Anchovy (Eunhyuk's nickname) , we still have half an hour...'' As Donghae's complaining , Eunhyuk has already interrupted him , '' We haven't put our hairstyle yet ! Idiot Donghae ~ya ! What are you doing ?!!!!''
  Donghae is pinching Eunhyuk's hair , '' Play with meeeeeeee~~~~'' He begged cutely , too cute for Eunhyuk . He thought he will be smiling to death . Donghae wriggled his body , even more adorable than a newborn child , he is way to CUUUUUUUTEEEEE!! (Eunhyuk screamed secretly)
  Eunhyuk pulled himself back , and with his hand dragging Donghae inside as well , '' That's no time to waste , Donghae~a~'' Although Eunhyuk's in a hurry , his gentle tone never changed if he is with Donghae .
  '' No....!'' Donghae complained.
  Eunhyuk's hand still linked with Donghae's . And he promised he would never release .
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  A super loud rounds of applauses and cheers filled the whole big hall . Tons of colorful signs are raised up high . The ELFs(Super Junior Fans) are yelling loudly with their whole strength as they watched their idols rised up on stage. 
  '' LEE DONGHAE~LEE HYUKJAE~LEE DONGHAE~LEE HYUKJAE~!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!'' The cheer are like waves , and the music starts .
  Donghae is so shocked of this scene although he has joint different Super Junior's concerts already , but it is truly a different sight 'cause today he's with Eunhyuk . 
  Eunhyuk and Donghae danced and singed , and it ROCKS the STAGE ! Fans all went crazy for their awesome looks .
  About the end of the concert , there is a short interview time . The MC asked Eunhyuk first as Eunhyuk sat down to rest a bit , '' How's your feeling with Donghae in your very own D&E concert ? '' The crowd suddenly went absolute quiet.
  '' Well , that's...so unbelievable .'' Eunhyuk grinned , '' Donghae and I have been very close friends for 15 years or more , but we don't have our own concert . And today , we two can finally stand together as a unit on the stage , that's...like a dream.'' Eunhyuk peeked for Donghae's reaction .
  '' Oh yes . And ...you and Donghae are a pair of the most famous k-pop couples , do you know ?''
  Eunhyuk blushed and giggles for a while , '' Yeah , we both know . I saw many couple MVs of us on YouTube ...with a name of , EunHae. '' 
  And the crowd went crazy again .(They are all EunHae shippers)
  '' And maybe that's why we two become a unit . '' Eunhyuk continues .
  '' Haha , I am a shippers of you two ! '' The MC started to be excited for this EunHae Couple conversation , '' That's great , I am glad to see you both on the stage . ''
  '' So , Donghae and Eunhyuk , do you have anything to talk to each other ? '' MC asked , and she hinted Donghae to say first. But only Eunhyuk realized that Donghae's crying secretly . Eunhyuk sees the tears inside Donghae .
  '' Hyukjae a , in these years , I really want to say thank you . You are always beside me , and being the one who ...light up my world , so my world aren't dark anymore . You are so good that I am so blessed to have you......I know that I am always tricking , annoying you , but...that's how I show your importance . I can't lose you , Hyukjae a . And my biggest wish is ...even after 40 years , Eunhyuk you are still beside me , just like today . Let's...stay...stay together forever more...'' Donghae is crying , and Eunhyuk is heartbreaking because his BabyHae is crying.
  '' Baboo a (Idiot) , I will stay beside you forever . That's my promise . '' Eunhyuk smiled sincerely , and his tears also falls down from his eyes , '' Dong...Donghae a , we have sticked together for 15 years already , and everyday I feel so blessed , 'cause you are here . You are the only one in this world. The one that I cannot lose . ''
  Eunhyuk's hot tears falling down to his cheeks , '' Thank you, Donghae. You are the only one I love. Sa...Saranghae(I...I LOVE YOU) .'' His words which is deep inside his heart finally burst out . That surprised all the audience , MC , Donghae and himself.
  '' I love you , Donghae. '' Eunhyuk continues with his anxious heart , his eyes is scanning all over the hall . His heart is pumping so fast , and the flesh blood is running fast inside his veins . 
  Donghae replies with his sincere heart , '' I love you, too.''
  The weird atmosphere is choking Eunhyuk . But not a few seconds after , the loudest cheer of joy (Like thunder) filled up the whole hall . Even louder than the furious storm.
  '' EunHae ! EunHae ! EunHae ! EunHae! EunHae is real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' 
  Donghae and Eunhyuk laughs out loud because of their fans' happy cheer , and they both look at others' eyes . Eunhyuk's eyes is shining under the lights , while Donghae's face is ''pretty'' and gorgeous like an Angel . 
  Eunhyuk can't find a correct word to describe his feeling right now , but he is extreme happy , warm and free. He knows what his life's meaning , and what's is his aim -Love and Protect Donghae .
  Donghae is still stunned of the words he was saying before , he can't believe it , even in the public !! Agh! 
  Donghae -I LOVE YOU. Even when the whole world hates us being together , I won't even change a bit. 'Cause my love to you never changes . Even the sea roars and the storm comes , I would always be there , by your side. And that's what TRUE LOVE is.
  Eunhyuk- You are my LIFE, Donghae, my WIFE.
  Donghae - Hey , we haven't married yet !
  Eunhyuk - Idiot , you are my wife already . 
  Donghae - ^^
 
  *Author's words; Well , thanks for reading my short fan fiction . So sorry for my poor grammar and story plot , but still that's not matters to me , 'cause I love EUNHAE ! They're my life ! If you haven't known them yet , you should search for their names on YouTube immediately ! They are truly , the best K-pop Couple ever . EunHae is REAL ! Eunhyuk can find the ONLY ONE , and same as Donghae . They have found their half , and they will walk the path of life with their hands linked tightly ...How sweet ! No matter if they're just best friends(They're best friends), they are still so sweet and real to me...or even you ! *