Chapter One-Ideal Girl?? Eh...

Only One-EunHae (Super Junior)

Eunhyuk is hosting in the show called ''Kiss The Radio'' . He loved this radio show so much that he had even forgotten the extreme tiriness that is surrounding him , as usual .
  He has not slept for 2 days already , just ...5 minutes short nap on the moving car . He feels like hell when he is barely opened the eyes to stay awake . Eunhyuk ran through the scripts with his finger , and he waited for the start .
  Donghae. He is another DJ for this programme. But hey , where did he go ?
  It's 11:04 pm already , but the show is supposed to air in 11:05 ! Eunhyuk knows Donghae , his buddy well . He is kind of a random , childlike ,ridiculous (sometimes) , naughty ( Well , Eunhyuk too.) and ''cute'' person .
  Click-- the door is opened by someone . Eunhyuk rised his head to reach for the face by the next second , '' Hey , LEE DONGHAE ! ''
  '' WHAT , WHAT, WHAT ?'' Donghae is scared by Eunhyuk's furious tone , '' What ?''
  '' YOU , ARE , LATE , AGAIN.'' Eunhyuk said as he falls straight to his seat , '' But is already nice , you've just late for 5 minutes or so . Last time you were late for 30 minutes , jeez . ''
  '' I am late ?'' 
  Eunhyuk smiles weakly , '' Yep , you are . '' But Donghae can't believe it , '' You are lying , aren't you ?''
  Eunhyuk has no way to ''fix'' this friend's cute stupidity , and there's somehow no time to waste ! He quickly puts on his headphones and Donghae follows .
  '' Hello , welcome to the Sukira (Kiss The Radio) ! I am your host , the jewel-boy Eunhyuk . '' He introduced himself and he hinted Donghae to do the same thing . But everyone knows , Donghae won't .
  '' Hellooooo~Helloooooo~Hellooooooo~Helloooooo!~'' Donghae say hello in a cutest way ever (You agree of course) . His sweet but little bit husky voice is like a 5 years old child on TV . The excitement is so childlike . 
  Eunhyuk laughed , '' Please introduce yourself . ''
  '' Oh ! I am Donghae from Super Jun...Junior...'' He is suddenly anxious of that . Well , he is also quite shy even though he's a idol who has to stay in front of the cameras everyday . Donghae blushed . Eunhyuk saw it and he can't control himself to smile too .
  '' Ok , Donghae . (Your name) has asked a question in the fans request column . '' Eunhyuk looped to the page , '' She asked us to talk about our ideal girl type . ''
  '' Oh...Ideal Type ? ''
  '' Yep . You say first , Donghae ?''
  '' Umm...my ideal type...is someone who will play and bicker with me whole day long , and that people won't be a boring nerdy. But...if that person has a great look, that must be perfect . '' Donghae blushed again as he peeked for Eunhyuk's reaction . His heart is pumping so fast .
  '' Really ? You want that person to bicker with you ? '' Eunhyuk is surprised .
  '' Yes , that way I won't be that bored . '' Donghae grinned , '' How about you ? '' All in a sudden , Eunhyuk's brain went all blank . He cannot think of anything else . 
  '' Eh...'' He is suddenly wordless , '' umm...''
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Donghae has been annoying Eunhyuk for the whole night . Oh yeah , no time to sleep !! Eunhyuk cried .
  '' Ya, Lee Hyukjae , play card games with me ! '' Donghae begged with his innocent , puppy eyes on him , that he feels like melted of that . He can't stand in front of his cute look .
  '' If I play with you , you will let me sleep , right ? '' Eunhyuk confirmed again . His eyelids is heavy like 100kg . Donghae didn't answer but he fish for the cards . 
  After 10 rounds of card games (It is originally 2 rounds only) , Eunhyuk dumped down his cards , and curled himself on the sofa . And Donghae jumped next to him ,  hugged him in the back tightly , '' Sleep . '' He whispered .
  '' Hey you ...'' Eunhyuk just wanted to scold him but well...Weirdly , he enjoyed the skinship between them two . He surprised himself .
  Donghae's hand is warm and it also warms Eunhyuk's heart . '' Oh yeah , who's your ideal type ? '' Donghae asked .
  '' What ?''
  '' You haven't answer on Sukira . ''
  '' I...don't know . ''
  '' WHAT ?'' Donghae's more surprised , '' I thought you just met your ideal girl . '' 
  '' Maybe ...I know my ideal type , but I didn't met that person yet. '' Eunhyuk closed his eyes . They fall straightly to their weirdest , fancy dreams . Perhaps , their dreams won't be that wonderful without each other .
  Good Night . Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk in his dream.
  Eunhyuk dreamt of a person , but only the shadow . He cannot see clearly who that person was , but that person seems so familiar ...That person was standing right in the warm sunshine , but that person is shining on his/her own , even dazzling than the sun above . An ANGEL. So gorgeous that nobody can stare through . So shiny that no diamonds can compare . The momentous one who light up his path of life . 
  Then , the darkness surrounded him . The night in his dream has come . There was no moon or even a star. But yet , that person was shining as usual , brighter than the sun and warm like an oven .
  '' Am I the one you need ?'' A gentle , but a bit husky voice asked him , the voice is coming from that person , Eunhyuk is so sure .
  '' Yes , '' Eunhyuk didn't even hesitate a second , '' You are, Donghae~a.''
  '' Then I will ask you another question , '' That person continues , '' Who's your ideal type ?''
  This question shocked Eunhyuk again .
  But strangely , he suddenly gets the answer . But the voice is not so like him , he can't wait to say it out . His heart is pumping so fast and he feels his cheeks are all hot and red.
  '' You.''
  That's a heavy silence between.
  '' Why ?''
  '' Because...is you. ''