Three

Fall for You

 

 

Sunggyu sighed again. It’s been like the hundredth time he asked her if they could talk, or chat for a while. But, there’s no such luck. She pretty much ignored him and just continued feeding him with all those information about vocals that he needs to know.

“Yah, Eunji-ah…. Why are you so quiet?” he asked for the last time at the extra class that day.

Unexpectedly, she whirled around to face him. She glared at him before quickly saying, “I don’t like you, that’s why I’m quiet.” She quickly turned around to continue reading her novel, as she actually finished teaching him for the day, with quite a long time to spare. Unknowingly, a smirk was formed on her face. It’s fun teasing him.

“Oh God!” he groaned out loud as he slammed his face down on his table, being fed up with her. A small laugh escaped Eunji’s mouth but she quickly managed to hide it.

 

At the same time, someone was watching them through the hidden cameras.

“These kids, I know something is bound to happen.” He said as he smirked, putting his hands together under his chin to support his head.

“Whether they like it or not, I’m going to make sure that they’ll be together.” He paused before continuing, “I’m sure of it.”

 

The class went head over heels when their heard that an excursion was held for them. Eunji’s students were so happy that they could take a day off from the classes. Unfortunately, she has to go too. And so does that Sunggyu.

As they were lining up to get up the bus, Mr. Lee nudged Eunji’s shoulders. She turned around and bowed to greet her boss.

“Eunji-ah, since all of them are sitting in pairs, who are you sitting with?” he asked her. Before she could say anything in respond, he cut her and said, “You’ll sit with Sunggyu.” Afterwards, he left her and went to board the bus, maybe telling Sunggyu about it too.

Eunji stood still, trying to understand what just happened. Like it or not, she had to follow his orders. Halfheartedly, she stomped up the bus and made her way to where Sunggyu sat. Fortunately, he sat behind, which meant not many people would notice them.

Sunggyu looked up at her lazily, and motioned her to sit beside him. “Just sit down. The bus will be moving soon.” He said to her as he sighed. Reluctantly, she sat down far away from him as possible.

As they made their way to the zoo, Sunggyu tried to strike up a conversation with Eunji again. “Excited?” he asked her.

“Well, kinda… I guess.” She answered, avoiding eye-contact at all cost.

“Look, I’m sorry. For what happened that day.”

Surprised, Eunji looked at him. She sighed inwardly as she said, “It takes more than those words.” She looked away and decided to look at her students in front of her.

All of a sudden, the bus hit a large bumper, which made Eunji jumped on her seat, moving much closer to Sunggyu and clearing out any space between them. Surprisingly, their faces were just inches away from each other. Their hands were touching too.

Their lips were almost touching too.

His eyes grew wide open as she blushed, moving away from him.

After that, they acted like nothing happened.

 

The zoo was bustling with people, especially since it’s the weekends. It became more rowdy with the additional 40 students from the community center, which came from 5 different classes of it. For that, students were broken into each of their class, with their teacher as their guide.

But it’s different for Eunji’s class. Her boss, Mr. Lee led her class around the zoo while Eunji was told to stay behind the pack, with Sunggyu next to her.

“Why am I always must be with him?” Eunji muttered under her breath as she tried to add more space between Sunggyu and her as she walked. She felt like her boss was intentionally wanted her to always be with Sunggyu twenty-four seven.

And she didn’t like it at all.

Then, they stopped at the auditorium to watch an animal show. Luckily, there weren’t many people at that time. They quickly took their seats. Unintentionally, Eunji didn’t notice that she sat in front of Sunggyu.

And the show started.

The animals were showing their entertaining and humorous skills, which earned laughs from the spectators in the auditorium. Eunji was totally in by the performance, giving it her full attention.

But Sunggyu wasn’t. Instead, he was staring at the people, or rather Eunji.

Her bright smile…. Her laughs…. Her eye smile. Her cheerful personality when she’s with kids.

It took his breath away. Literally. He was amazed by her. He smiled to himself at the thought of it.

After coming back to reality, Sunggyu mentally slapped his forehead. He shook his head rapidly as he rubbed his temples. He was trying to deny the facts. He couldn’t believe himself. No, it couldn’t be.

He couldn’t be falling for her.

He shouldn’t.

 

Far behind them, Mr. Lee was looking suspiciously at Sunggyu, who was staring at Eunji. Slowly but surely, he smirked as he clapped slowly for himself.

“Seems like my plans are working out finely.” He said to himself as he coolly sipped on his drink, leaning back on his seat. He continued to watch the show.

 

I'm really sorry for this late update. D:

And I'm afraid to tell this but, I think I must go on a hiatus from this day on.

You see, I'm having my PMR this year. For that, I have to slow down on my Internet activities. Which, sadly, includes writing. I'll terribly miss it while on this hiatus.

But don't worry, I might be updating this if I have some HUGE spare time. And that's a big IF.

Do wait for me friends!