Hyukbin

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin plays badminton. Hyuk is a baker in the cafe nearby. When Hongbin finds Hyuk attractive in more than one way. 

Hongbin wiped off his sweat as he finished a friendly game with the neighbourhood kids. They were good, but not as good as Hongbin. 

Just so you know Hongbin, self flattery doesn't get you anywhere.

He made his way to the nearby cafe, Starlight. They had some good food there, all thanks to a certain person called Sanghyuk, he learnt.

Sanghyuk was miraculously two years younger than him but he could bake like a boss.

It didn't help that Sanghyuk was attractive looking and had girls drool over him every time he came out to serve freshly baked goods.

Maybe they were similar in some ways. They both were good looking and were talented.

Again Hongbin, flattery doesn't get you anywhere.

Moving on, Hongbin sat down at the table nearest the counter, hoping to get another good look at the baker. Hongbin may or may not have a little crush on Sanghyuk but that was as far as it went. 

Today Hongbin was fortunate. One of his best days actually. The moment he sat down, a crisp white apron came into view and Sanghyuk bent down to place the new desserts on display.

Hongbin unconsciously breathed in as he stared at the face, that face that looked like it had been chiseled by the greatest sculptor on earth. 

Hongbin reassures you that he has never thought of this before.


---


When Hyuk saw the ever so attractive badminton player staring at him through the glass display, he almost fainted from embarrassment.

Not to mention that he had been secretly following him around to see which badminton court he had come from. 

And it just so happens that that badminton court is the one right beside his house. Giving him a birds-eye view of all the badminton players.

When Hyuk saw Hongbin staring at him through his glass window, he almost fainted from embarrassment.


---


Hongbin finally saw his chance when Hyuk walked out of his front porch. Sweaty and hot, he raced up to the younger and tapped his shoulder. "Hyuk?"

Hyuk jumped five feet in the air when he heard the voice.

"How do you know my name?"

"Name tag." Hongbin simply replied before pulling Hyuk closer to him, faces a few inches apart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter