Raven

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi is a police officer in charge of arresting a serial killer. Ken is the serial killer.

Ravi's blood runs cold as he adjusts his police cap. It's been a week since the killer has attacked and nothing is sure now. All the police force knows is that the killer goes by the name of Ken and that's all. 

Maybe the police force isn't that magnificient okay?

Ravi sets out in his police car, headlights wandering around the suspected street where the killer resides, as if it knows how desperate Ravi is to find the serial killer. Once Ravi finishes this case, he will be promoted. And he was not letting a killer take that away from him.

Suddenly, the car lights flash on a moving shadow in the corner alley. Ravi's heart drops as he parks the car as quietly as possible. There is a high chance the killer is lurking around, waiting for the police.

By police, I mean Ravi.

He pulls out his gun, ready to shoot anytime. Aimlessly waving the pistol around in the shadows, he doesn't notice that the shadow's right behind him.

And it's only until he feels the cold metal of a gun next to his head that he then realises that the killer is here. And that the gun isn't his.

He gulps, not daring to turn around. All thoughts of his promotion is gone, only thinking for his life. As still as a statue, he lets out a breath as the killer moves in front, now facing him.

"So the police has finally found me."

The voice is surprisingly husky for a serial killer. Or maybe Ravi's just stereotyping people.

He manages to choke out a, "Put your gun down before I shoot you." 

Unsurprisingly, the killer chuckles. "Sweetheart, I think you should drop your gun first."

Ravi complies as the gun presses further down on his skull, the sole pressure increasing his heartbeat even further.

He his lips, wetting them out of habit. He is tensed up, never sure when the killer is going to kill him.

"Let's make a deal. You don't report me and co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter