↬ all hail chinese restaurants

Seventeen's Hair Studio
threeall hail chinese restaurants (and jajangmyeon)
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

"Thanks, ahjumma." Yan Lang said as she took a picture of the smiling and kind-looking restaurant owner. She arranged everything nicely on the table and took another snapshot. She genuinely smiled as she reviewed the pictures she had taken. Yan Lang didn't have many interests but photography has always been with her as a hobby since she was young. She saw how awed the two of them were with the food and took a photo of them. Chan and Hansol got a little surprised at the flash of light and jumped a little.

"Aish, stop taking so many photos." Hansol said, irritated. She just rolled her eyes backwards, showing him the whites of her eyes as she placed her baby camera down onto the seat beside her. "Thanks for the food!" Chan called out as he started digging into his jjamppong. They ate their food in pure bliss with snide comments here and there. As she savoured her black-bean noodles, Yan Lang thought about her meeting with her mother that was to be coming at night. It had been 1 month(?) since she had saw her parents and her grandmother and grandfather were the ones taking care of her back in China. She smiled as she reminisced about the days where she would just lie in the back yard and stared at the cloudy skys, perfect lazy days. She snapped back to reality as she heard Chan commented noisily"Ah! So spicy!" and blew a raspberry. Why am I here?

"I'm going to go to the washroom," She decided she could probably trust the two of them to not do anything to her camera and went off. It puzzles even herself how she could get lost in a restaurant. Usually, the toilet areas are near the sides so why aren't they? She saw someone in the secluded area she was in and took no chances in asking the person. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around with an unfriendly and protective look on his face,as though she was danger itself. Yan Lang, however, was unfazed and put on a fake but nevertheless
friendly smile. "Hello, would you please direct me to the washroom area?" 

Contrary to his frown and shoulder length hair that was covering part of his face, he pointed to the front, muttering, "There." He said it so softly that Yan Lang couldn't hear anything but she decided to decipher it as 'you are bothering me, so get lost', from his facial expressions and the word that may have actually been a swear word. Anyways, she got the general direction so she thanked the stranger and was on her way. After she turned around the corner, the boy still frozed at the same spot. His face turned a light shade of pink. She smiled at me... He raised his head to the toilet direction and glanced. She's gone now. With that thought, he went back to his group of friends.

Yan Lang sat back down on the chair wordlessly and begun finishing up her food. Click. She heard the sound of flash going off. "What was that-CHWE HANSOL, give that back!" She reached out threateningly over to that side but Hansol dodged it quite well, pulling the camera backwards with him. "You brat-" She stood up and he did too, laughing away as he took another photo of her annoyed expression. Chan laughed giddily at the sight of two bickering children.

Hansol stopped teasing her as he placed both hands in front of him, signalling that he would stop. "Alright, alright, I will return it to you. On one condtion," He forced her to sit down on his seat, holding the camera at 45 degrees. "Smile!" Yan Lang did so for the safe return of her camera. "3 2 1!" Click. The shutter went off. He press the reviewing button and shoved it in their faces. "Not bad right? I could take on a profession as a photographer."

Yan Lang's mouth formed into a displeased curve and saying 'no' a matter-of-factly. Hansol shrugged his shoulders as he lightly threw the camera back into her hands(to which she almost died out of fright,thinking it would drop) and she immediately check on the camera, searching for scratches and cleaning the lens. "It's not like I threw it on the floor," Hansol complained as she checked thoroughly. She stared at him with a stony expression. "Try saying that when I use your skateboard for a trial." Hansol gaped and hugged the skateboard he brought along dearly. "Okay, you win. Just don't touch it, rookie."  Yan Lang slitted her eyes at him.

She didn't say anything and press the playback button, wondering what they were up to. There were...tons of selcas. She could literally slap herself because she would be wasting her time(deleting their photos). "Alright, let's go." Chan declared, being the pacifist of the group and also, the fact that he couldn't finish what he was eating because it was too spicy to handle.

"Next spot will be the arcade!" Chan said gleefully and high-fied Hansol, who wolf-whistled.

"You guys lead boring lifes." Yan Lang mused as she followed Chan and Hansol along. "The arcade is the best place ever!" Chan scoffed, feeling very, very, offended. It was like his second home.

"Bet you can't win. 10000won." Hansol smiled innocently at her, but edging her on nevertheless.

"Call." She said with the same smile.

.

.

Hansol stared at the screen with a mouth gaping wide open. His eyebrows twitched as Chan laughed hysterically at Hansol who lost the game 10 times in a row. "50000won." She smiled, "Want to keep going?" Hansol stood up and left the seat, "No thanks." He grumbled.

"Ah, funny. It's my turn now. If I win, Hansol's debt is cancelled?" For some reason, the always smiling Chan had a dark and sinister aura surrounding him as soon as he locked eyes on the gamescreen. He cracked his fingers and grinned evilly. Playable character Chan ducked and charged his finishing move, hitting playable character Lang right into the face. The words 'K.O' flashed brightly on the screen and she sighed quietly as the frustration got to her. 50000won just flew out of the window. She tied up her hair into a messy ponytail and signalled to Chan for another round. It may not seem like it, but losing was a huge loss to her pride. The arcade was a boring place because she basically went there everytime with her friends. But this guy could defeat her? Not on her name. 

Alas, she lost the game in a minute. Irate marks showed on the temples of her head.
"Not playing anymore." She muttered under her breath and maintained a dull expression. "So what does it feels like to lose?" Hansol pretended to act like a reporter as he continued filming a video of her 'K.O' to her expressionless face. "Interview denied," She turned away with an unamused look. 

"Chan, how does it feel like to win?" He asked in a professional voice. Chan smiled at Hansol,"To be finally to have someone of my standard(and not you, Chwe Hansol) , yeah, I'm feeling quite happy." He coughed as Hansol just glared at him while Yan Lang shared a high five with Chan as she smirked. 

"Fine! I'm sorry for being so lousy at games!" He kept his phone and rolled his eyes. "But I'm definitely winning the shooting one." 

"Oh really?" Chan chuckled as he shook his head as if he knew something while the 3 of them went into the playing room. It was a teamwork game and unlike some teamwork games. This, really needed, extreme teamwork. One person couldn't even destroy the monster. It was a 4P game but since Chan was kind of good, he used two guns.

Yan Lang pinched her nose as she felt a sneeze coming. She sniffled. Ah. Now she knew why Chwe Hansol was wearing layers of clothes. It sure was cold in the arcade. Can't do anything about it anyways. She pressed her legs together for warmth as she focused on the game.

 

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
annyeonghasaeyo. lol. mingyu is so cute. although he haven't appeared HAHA.
question: guess whose the guy with middle length hair OTL