Chapter 3

His Cinderella

Bringggggg the sound of the bell sounded. "You're dismissed, remember to pass up the worksheets that I handed out tomorrow," Mr Hwang said not even sparing us a glance. All the students quickly piled out of the classroom and went searching for their next class. I was about to leave when someone harshly yanked my arm.

"How could you do this to me, Hanuel ah you brainwashed the new kid so he thinks I'm a ! And I thought you were not just my maid but my friend!"Jin Hee wailed pretending to be innocent and it kinda worked as the students started to form a cirlcle around us to watch.

"Miss, you misunderstood I-" "She didn't, you made yourself look like a blaming her won't change my mind ya know," Taehyung shot back coolly. All the students gasped at what he said and started to whisper amongst themselves.

"O-oppa, she brainwashed you wake up from her curse and you'll realise whos the ,"Jin Hee quickly said batting her lashes and trying to act cute I almost puked in my mouth looking at her.

"Hey,hey,hey slow down there curse? Is she some kind of witch cause the only witch I see is you," Taehyung shrugged and grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the crowd. All there could be heard is Jin Hee's shouts of anger.

"W-where are you taking me I have Geography with Mrs Lee right now," I questioned as he continued pulling me with no intention of stopping.

"Are you seriously thinking of going to class after what happened? What if they bully you and I'm not there?" he said stopping in his tracks.

"I'm kinda used to it by now..." I said softly. Taehyung's expression softened when he heard those words. "As long as Taehyung The Great is here he will protect you so now lets just have fun ne?" Taehyung said pulling me along as he guided me to jump over the school walls.

"A-are you sure skipping is bad especially on the first day of school,"I stuttered not daring to jump across the school walls. "What if we get caught? what if-" "Relax sweetheart just trust me okay?" Taehyung cut off my rambling. "Fine, I trust you." I said as Taehyung flashed me a wide smile. His smile was very rectangular, I was suprised i never noticed it before it was....cute. Ah, snap out of it did I just call Kin Taehyung cute no no no

"Why are you staring at me is there somthing on my face?" Taehyung asked waving his hand in front of me.

"Y-yeah you have ink on your face," I lied very swiftly I might add.

"Jinjja? Aigoo, why didn't you tell me earlier it's so embarrasing, where is it?" Taehyung said whilst rubbing his face.

"It's gone now you rubbed it off..."I lied.Luckily he didn't question much and just grabbed my hips and lifted me up so I could flip across the wall. I blushed at the sudden contact and lowered my head as I flipped over to hide it. Ten seconds after I got over Taehyung landed beside me making a thud sound.

"Let's go ppali before anyone finds out," Taehyung said as he walked towards the park near the school.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as I tried to keep up with his long strides. It was quite hard as my legs were shorter than his." 

"We're going to the park where else?"He chuckled a bit. I mentally smacked myself for my stupidity and just followed him.He sat down on a swing and closed his eyes probably enjoying the silence of the park as there was no one just us in the park. 

"Come and sit down don't just stand there,"He said with his eys still closed. I gingerly sat down on the swing and admired the view tall shady trees and a pond with lily-pad floating on it, it was beautiful.

"Talk to me sky I didn't bring you here just to sit in silence you know," He said opening his eyes.

"Did you just call me sky?" "Uhmm yeah? Hanuel means sky right?" Oh, why Iam I so stupid today.

"I'll call you Sae then." I came up with a nickname for him.

"Why a bird do I look like a bird?" Taehyung said while standing up and flapping his arms around imitating a bird making me laugh at his silliness.

"No, silly the sky is really nothing without the birds you know, it's the same with you I'm nothing without you, without you I'd still be helpless and letting everybody step all over me thank you Sae ah for everything,"