Chapter 4

His Cinderella

"Ahhh, it''s all I can do for you anyway Sky. Let's play 20 questions? Since we're going to be friends lets get to know each other better." Taehyung said.

"Sure I'll start. What colour do you like?" I asked the first question.

"Green. Why does Jin Hee call you her maid? It's fine if you don't want to answer it, I understand it's kinda personal," Taehyung said cursing at himself to ask something so personal on the first question.

"It's fine... I am her maid. I work for her," I said not wanting to tell him about my 'mother'. Taehyung made on 'o' with his mouth and nodded his head.

"Why did you suddenly transfer here?" I asked geniunely curious. 

"My father has a business partner here so we had to move here to work with him, do you like ice cream?" Taehyung said with a sudden change of mood

"How can I not? Ice cream is life!"My mouth salivating at the thought of ice cream.

"Great! Then lets go get ice cream do you know any good ice cream parlours around here?" Taehyung stood up looking at me.

"Yeah, there's this Ice cream parlour just around the corner, but... I haven't any money Sae ah how about we go next time?" I said suddenly remember I did not have any money.

"I'll treat you no excuses come on I'm really craving strawberry ice cream right now, lead the way Sky!" Taehyung said with a dreamy expression.I chuckled at him and motioned him to follow me. I relaxed at I took in the peaceful scenery of the park as I walked.

"Should I dye my hair some crazy colour Sky? What colour would you recomend?" Taehyung said as if he was a genius for coming up with such an idea.

"Bright orange maybe? Why did you suddenly want to do that?" I said purely suggesting orange so that he would make a fool out of himself for dyeing his colour such a colour or just notice my joke and dye his hair some other colour.

"Good idea! Let's go to a salon to get it done after we eat!" Taehyung exclaimed enthusiastically.I was mentally slapping myself as I thought the being cold to bad people made him smarter turns out he not such a genius after alll

"Sure, we're here." I said stopping in front of ice cream parlour. I pushed the door, but it wouldn't budge. 

"Are they closed?" I asked trying to push it open again. Taehyung laughed suddenly and placed his hand ontop of mine which waas on the handle and pulled  the door open.

"It says 'pull' Sky," he said chuckling and led me into the parlour.I blushed lightly of embarassment and went with him.

"What would you like?" Taehyung said scanning the flavours in the freezer.

"Cookie dough please," I said as my mouth watered at my favourite flavour. 

"One strawberry and one cookie dough take-out please," Taehyung said as he pulled out some money for the girl behind the counter.

The girl accepted the money and begin to prepare our orders.

"Are you two skipping school for a date? You're so cute together! I'm Dasom by the way," We blushed red and quickliy denied

"Aniyo! We're just friends!" We said in unison.

"Ahhh, I see here's your ice cream and have a good day!" Dasom said smiling. We thanked her and began our ice cream as we walked out of the store. We were walking and I suddenly saw a little girl crying on the floor and her mother scolding her furoiusly.'Ah poor girl, I probably shouldn't interfere' I thought "Oh no!" I exclaimed remember that Jin Hee would tell Madam Song about me skipping class and I'd get a beating for it.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked concerned.

"N-nothing, lets just go get your hair dyed." I said pulling Taehyung along. Luckily he sensed my uncomfort and dropped it. We walked all the way to the hair salon and Taehyung was as excited as a liitle kid going into a toy store.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ahjumma I'd like to dye my hair orange please!" Taehyung said to the middle aged lady at the counter. 

"Please pick out the shade and tell me the code," The lady said looking at Taehyung weirdly but still handed him a file with different shades of orange in it.

"Or7 please," that idiot chose the brightest shade of orange possible.

"Please take a seat while I prepare the dye," the lady said while muttering a few unaudible words probably saying how weird th echildren of our generation are.The lady started to bleach his hair and stuff.

"Hey, wouldn't your parents notice that you dyed your hair?" I asked Taehyung as the question about his parents got me interested.

"I hope they would but they probably wouldn't being so busy with work," Taehyung said looking into the mirror as the lady worked her magic on his hair.

"Ohh...." I mumbled trying to figure out how much more stupid I  could get.

After roughly three hours of waiting, Taehyung was finally done.

"How do I look?"Taehyung asked as he fixed his hair in front of the mirror.He actually looked pretty good even in bright orange hair.

"You look good," I nodded my head in approval and giving hima thumbs up.He grinned at me amd went to pay the lady.

"It's time I went home, bye Sae see you tomorrow" I said preparing to walk away.

"I'll walk you," Taehyung said following me.

"There's no need to my house is just three minutes away I'll see you at school tomorrow," I said firmly but lying as my house was a solid fifteen minute walk away.

"Okay then goodbye take care Sky!" Taehyung said as he walked away.After I saw him walk away I started running in hope I would reach home Quick enough but when I got home Madam Song was furiously standing in the living room with Jin Hee at her side smirking.