Chapter 4

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please take a sit, miss.” A middle age man opens the office door for her. She takes a sit on a nearest chair she sees. And the man disappeared leaving her alone in the huge office. 

 

She takes a look around her and the office is definitely bigger twice than her house. It is furnished with luxurious leather chairs and there is a crystal chandelier in middle of the room. 

 

And the view is to die for. The office is located at the 35th floor. She can see the city of seoul through the mirrored glass. 

 

“Have you been waiting for a long time?” A husky voice makes her startled. She turns away and see a man in a smart clothes. His white hair can be seen a little bit.

But for man his age, he still looks good.

 

He takes sit across. “Is he my father?” Ji hyo thinks. Because she is too nervous meeting so called his ‘father’ she just keep quiet.

 

“So you’re not the song sun ah that i’ve known. I guess.” He tries to start the conversation. Ji hyo looks at him and he looks friendly with his smiley face and maybe he is not a bad guy as she thought.

 

“Yes. Song sun ah is my mother. I am song ji hyo.” She explains. Ji hyo notices that his smile slowly fades. “I am here because i need your help.”

 

“Yes, you may continue.” He gently says. And there is an employee is serving teas for them. Before she continues, she takes a deep breath.”We need money.”

 

“My mother is sick right now and we need money for her cancer treatment. She say that you could help us.” She pauses and takes a look at the man’s face. “Because you’re my father.” She says that in a very slow voice but still can be heard.

 

He looks very shocked hearing that and they both keep quiet for a moment. “I guess you can’t help us.” Ji hyo disappointedly walks away looking his reaction.  

 

“Wait! I haven’t get my lunch. Let’s go somewhere nice to eat.” He smiles softly and takes her hand. “Cancel all my appointment for today.” He says as they walking passing by his secretary desk. 

 

Just like a gentleman, he opens the luxury car’s door for her. It is a big black sedan and she is amazed how beautiful the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter