Chapter 1

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes sir, can I take your order?” The waitress asked while smiling. “I want you. Can I?” The male student in school uniform leaning towards her. “Noona will pretend that noona don’t hear that, kim jongin.” She smiles try to hold her anger because of the customer title.

“Ya! High schooler! What are you doing here at this time? Are you skipping class again?” She nags while putting the drinks on the table. “Noona, a singer doesn’t need to learn math. Of course, I came here because I miss you ji hyo noona.” He playfully winks.

“Go away, noona has to work.” She murmurs. “I’ll wait for you till you done and we’ll have dinner together.” He smiles. “Nobody can stop you kim jongin.” She shakes her head and walk away to continue her work.

…..

“Omma, I’m here.” Ji hyo whispers as she doesn’t want to wake her mom. She sits on a chair and holds her mother’s cold hand. It has been two months her mother being hospitalized as she has been diagnosis with cancer.

The doctor said that she has at most six months to live. “But he is not a god.” Ji hyo’s heart assured. She places her head on the bed beside her mother. And a tear falling down her face as she closed her eyes.

“It’s nice to be out here. The weather is so nice.” Mrs song sun ah close her eyes to enjoy the breezy air. They sat on a bench under the tree outside the hospital. Ji hyo rest her head on her mom’s shoulder. “Omma, I’m tired.” She tries to close her eyes.

To pay for mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter