Chapter 2

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo is sitting there nervously. Because of the noise, her head is in mess. She can’t think properly right now as she is too nervous. She sits there with her legs both tightly closed and her hands try to cover her bare legs. 

 

Sometimes, she shivers when the cold wind hit her and her mini dress wont’t help either. She looks at the time on her phone and it wont be long until the promised hour ended.

 

“Hey, miss! Come here. Lets sing a song.” The heavily drunk man walks toward her. She can smells the alcohol and it stings her nose as it too strong. “No, i don’t. You can sing ahead sir.” She tries to be polite and hold out her pride. 

 

“Miss you’re the only one that haven't sing a song yet. Come miss lets have fun.” He says in a super loud voice and held her wrist. 

 

“Pleas let me go sir.” She tries to free her hand from his grip. But the more she resists, the stronger his grip become. 

 

“Look at this lady, plays hard to get. I like this kind of lady. Very tempting.” He looks at her with a lustful eyes and smirks. He land his hand on her back and that makes her flustered.

 

She lands a strong punch on his face and that shocked everybody in that room and he falls on the floor. The drunkard groans and pass out. She walks out of the room and slams the door loudly out of anger.

 

“I have shouldn't come at the first place. I really should not.” She murmurs while walking without direction and she couldn't stop a drop of tear running down her cheek. 

 

It is a breezy summer night and she couldn't stop rubbing her palms to create some heat. She also started to feel the pain from her legs. She looks down and let out a loud sigh.

 

Even though the dress and the high heels that she’s wearing she gets it for free but because of the accident earlier she feels like she wants to burn them all. Moreover wearing dress and high heels is not her style after all. 

 

Song ji hyo is known for her boyish characters and she never has a pair of high heels at home. “Why would you wear if it’s uncomfortable and inconvenience.” She really couldn’t understand the girls that wearing revealing clothes too.

 

She has been walking without direction for 20 minutes. Because there are too much things in her head right now, she doesn’t realise that she is walking home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter