Chapter III

Hate you......

This is dedicated to Shin-Nara because of her request for a jungkook pov. Sorry for not writing the previous chapter based on your request. It was because the story was already planned and written out in soohyun's before the request. (yes. I started really early but never finished it) But here it is! And also the chapter includes some Jimin's pov but mostly jungkook's so dont worry. Enjoy!

Since I mentioned this song in the chapter I'll included this. Pretty Age 25 - Song Ji Eun

 


 

Jimin pov

 

"" I mutter under my heavy breath as I ran as fast as I could to the basketball court. . Min Yoongi's gonna kill me. No joke. If anyone made plans with this certain lazy hyung but left him waiting for even just a second, he is bound to be murdered. But this was bad. No bad's not even the right word. It was horrific. Park Jmin has left Min Yoongi hanging for like what? 20 minutes? Oh poor me who is too young and beautiful to die now. There is still too much to fulfill. Yet today is the say I die. I just made a new friend too. If I wasn't rushing so I can make my death just a tiny bit prettier, I would've sullenly let the tears fall and give myself a moment of silence. I arrived at the court as I dramatically thought about my 17 years of life and the death that was approaching me. I saw the familiar figure shooting baskets angrily as he waited for me.

"Hyung!" I called out sweetly and gave my best eye smile to try and melt away the anger. The boy turned around grudgingly and glared. If eyes can kill, you would have no idea how ugly that death would be. I tried again to plead for forgiveness. So I said sweetly, enough to give anyone cavities "hyu-"

Before I can finish I felt a basketball painfully slam on my face and I fell hard onto the ground. "Hyung...." I let out my last breath and---

 


 

Jungkook pov

-----

from the beginning of lunch time

-----

The breeze blew my hair lightly and the soft warm sunlight shone on me. The air on the rooftop of the building was indeed the best. Eyes closed, my ear detected soft chirps from birds in a nearby tree. This was the best place to nap and not be bothered during lunch. However, even this calming setting wasn't making this stupid headache any better. It hurt like a and it wouldn't go away. I really needed some sleep. Just a peaceful one. My body finally let my drowsiness take over and I slowly dozed off and.......

BANG!

The door to the roof flew right opened and Hoseok walked in. "Kookie! I got your lun-" I cut him off as sat up and threw my empty can of soda at him. It hit him right in the stomach. . Just when I got the chance to doze off for a bit. "Kookie!" He whined in his annoying voice. "How can you do this to your lovely hyung. And I got you food. Is this how you thank someone as great as me?" I rolled my eyes.

"If you dont shut up this very second, I'll punch you"

"Kook-"

"Call me by that annoying name again and you can say bye to your little---"

"Wow. Feisty, aren't we? What's up your today?" He asked. I tried to ignore the unwanted company.

"Food" I reached out my hand, annoyed. Now that I lost my chance to sleep because of a stupid someone, that was all I wanted.

"Ungrateful brat" he complained as he handed over the tray of food. Not like his complaints matters, so that was ignored too. I took the chopsticks and began eating the kimchi ramen. The taste of the ramen was okay enough to allow me to momentarily forget the ache caused by the hangover. (Jungkook was never going to admit it was his favorite ramen). The breeze on the top of the roof was phenomenol.

"Hey." He suddenly started. "I began dating a freshie. Youngji. You know her? She's in your classes apparently.""Hmm" I took a sip from the cola. As if I care.

"Wonder if she's good in bed" he looked up into the sky and he his lips.

I continued to eat the ramen, neglecting his presence. Instead I looked for the rice ball I wanted. It was no where to be found. I frowned and looked up from the tray to glare at the older guy. "Rice ball"

"Huh?" He turned and his expression full of confusion. "What?"

"Rice ball. I ordered rice ball, too. Where is it?" I "nicely" replied.

"Look. I'm not your personal delivery man. Be glad that I buy food for you already."

I rolled my eyes again and continued to eat my extra large ramen. Whatever. I'm not in a mood to deal with him. I quickly finished my meal and pushed the now unneeded tray towards him. He put on an "are-you-serious" face and reluctantly pulled the tray towards himself. "You need to be taught some respect."

"You're welcome" I commented with a slight smirk.

A 'tch' was heard from the other and I just leaned down. I closed my eyes and wished I could go back to napping. However, the drowsiness wouldn't take over. All that could be felt was my head spinning due to last night's alcohol. Why wouldn't this god damn hangover just end already? I ruffled my hair in frustration.  

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Hoseok his overly cheerful voice finally began to be processed.

"What?"

"What? Don't 'what' me! Like I was asking, how's last night with that chick?" He sounded irritated.

"Nothing much."

"So the usual, huh." He rocked back and forth. "Was she good?"

"I guess"

"What do you mean, 'I guess'" He make a mocking face. "Tell me if I should screw her, too."

"Go ahead"

Hoseok let out a sigh, "Sometimes talking to you can be tiresome."

"No one asked you to talk to me"

"Be grateful, you bastard. Not everyone would want to talk to someone like you"

"We can see about that," I smirked. We were all fully aware of how attractive I can be to others.

"Ugh. Whatever"

I grinned at his surrender, when the door to the rooftop randomly opened.

"Sunbae-nim!" A sudden intruder came in. He looked shocked that I was here. But he went on, "Ummm. You said you wanted to talk to me at this time". I sighed and closed my eyes to feel the breeze one last time.

"Oh! Perfect timing!" Hoseok clapped. He got up and swung an arm around his neck. "Jaewon-ah. You're my lovely dongsaeng, right?". I reopened my eyes and stood up, making my way towards the door to leave, fully aware as to what was happening. Same usual routine, I sighed. I looked around the area I was in. Wrappers from the snacks I ate, the tray of food Hoseok brought from the cafeteria, crumpled papers torn from my music notebook. "Clean up this mess, okay?" he finished and Hoseok followed me out, leaving a stunned and upset boy on the rooftop.

"How nice," I said sarcastically, as we walked down the stairs.

"Not like you're any nicer." He spat back.

I just smirked back and walked to my Music elective

 


 

Jimin pov

-----

Before lunch ended

-----

"Ah!" I let out. "Please be a bit gentler, hyung" as Yoongi hyung put the ointment on my slightly busted lips.

"Sorry that i'm no nurse. Ugh. Why doesn't the nurse do her freaking job? Where did she go?" He cursed

Yup. This was the result of leaving a Min Yoongi waiting for twenty minutes. A busted lip and a bleeding nose.

"You okay?" He looked down worried.

"I'm fine" as I pulled out the bloodstained tissues from my nose. "It stopped!"

"Sorry. Didn't think the ball will hit that hard" he regretted as he packed the first aid kit back to the way it was.

"Its fine. At least I wasn't murdered" He gave me a look but immediately softened. Then I remembered. "Oh! I was going to introduce you to a new kid."

"A new kid?" He raised his brow

"Yeah. A freshie like me"

"Sure but why would I want to meet him?"

"It's a her." I corrected

"One more reason I'd not be pleased to meet this new kid"

"Come on, hyung! She's chill! Very to my liking!"

"Oh~" his eyes gleamed with newfound interest. "Is our Jiminie starting to find someone he's attracted to?"

"Hyung! Not that way! I'm not! I swear! Just wanted to be friends! Thats it! Really!" I spat out everything that came into my mind, one after another. I had to clear up the misunderstanding.

"Okay okay. No need to get so worked up."

I felt my cheeks burn up.

"So are you gonna meet her?" I sent my puppy eyes

Silence. He stared back, with the most unpleased look of the century (not really but you know what I mean). "Fine" he gave in. (Min yoongi was never gonna admit he's weak to a certain dongsaeng)

"Yay! Hyung, you're the best." Jimin jumped up, forgetting all the pain from the unintended hit from earlier.

"Whatever"


 

"So? Who's this girl you want me to meet?" Yoongi hyung asked as we walked to the lunchroom

"Her name's Baek Soohyun."

"Hmm." He simply responded.

"Be nice!" I warned

"You don't have to tell me"

"'Kay."

We got to the lunchroom and searched around. She was nowhere to be found.

"Guess she left." Yoongi lazily said as he sat down at a random table.

"Maybe. I was supposed to help her get to her elective"

"It is almost class time. She probably went to class already"

"."

"Stop sulking and let's get to class"

"Hmm" I pouted. That's too bad. Maybe next time then. I went separate ways with Yoongi hyung as I had dance elective while he had music.

 


 

Jungkook POV

-----

Elective period

-----

 

"Hurry! Idiot! I'm gonna be late!" Hoseok yelled as he jogged in place, waiting to let me catch up then dash right after.

"Why are you even waiting for me? We have different electives" I walked my normal pace. Not like I needed to hurry. My classroom was closer. On the other hand, dance class was far on the other side of the media building. The media building was a separate building dedicated to, of course, media only. All media related electives took place there. It was large but of course not as large as the main building. Each floor was a different elective. Dance was first floor while music was the top floor. But the studio the dance students met was the room furthest from the entrance and to get there took a long walk (about 5mins from walking normally but it takes longer because you walk from the rooftop to there; about 15 minutes in total)  It was a big building. Meanwhile, music class  was in the room closest to the elevator you take to get up there.  

And why is a kid who can care less about ditch school so worried to be late, you ask? That's cause Jung Hoseok, the biggest slacker other than Jeon Jungkook, lived for dance. That's his only thing in his life (other than his older sister) that he loved with all his heart. Something he wouldn't cast away like all the other things in his life.  Well unlike hoseok to me music was alright. Nothing much. Just some tiny hobby. (Jungkook wasn't gonna admit that music actually held a place in his heart, almost similar to that of dance to Hoseok). I took the best of my time to tick the older guy off, walking as slow as a turtle. It wasn't uninteresting to see hyung pissed off.

"Gosh. Jeon Jungkook, you're a big piece of " he cursed and Hoseok ran off as fast as he could, cause if he was late to dance class the teacher would force him to leave the class. I just laughed and walked to class, now using my normal speed. Not like it was too important.


 

I sat in the usual spot. I pulled out my headphones and phone and music, ignoring the commotion the other kids were making. They don't realize that I know they're talking about me and staring obviously at me, do they? I sighed. A whole bunch of idiots. I increased the volume of the music to tune out their pest like voices. I doubt Ms.Nam is gonna yell for this right? This is music class isn't it? I closed my eyes, acting like I'm sleeping.

Someone out of nowhere pulled off my headphones and I looked up to the daring who did it. I sent a deadly glare.

"At least listen to my announcements and the class lesson" the old hag grinned as she held the headphones up above her head. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I tugged on my headphones attempting to retrieve it and she easily gave in. She turned back and practically skipped to the front of the room. "Class!" Why is she always so hyper? "We've got ourselves a new member! Soohyunnie! Come in!"

I looked towards the door in surprise. The wavy haired girl nervously peeked into the room. Her big sparkling eyes scanned the room as if she was amazed by the size. She quickly opened the door wider and walked in.

"Hi. I'm Baek Soohyun. I'm a freshman. Please take care of me." She gave a ninety degree bow. She watched the other students reaction and some seniors seem to whisper to each other about how she looked quite cute. She gave a wide smile as she saw no negative response and turned back to the teacher for further instructions.

"Great! We got ourselves a sweet and cute girl, didn't we? Let's get along!" The hag said. "Well take a seat where you find comfortable and that'll be your permanent seat."

"That's not fair, Teacher!" A student shouted out. "We never got to choose"

"Not everything is fair in this world. Also Soohyun is nervous. Can't you see" she replied earning some awkward light laugh from the new kid. "She needs to feel more comfortable in this new environment". What an idiot. Who would say that to the world.

"I don't think you should announce that to the world, Miss" a lazy voice said. I turned slightly to see Min Yoongi say what I just thought. My face scrunched up a tiny bit leaving it unnoticed to others as I wasn't satisfied. I hate to remember the saying "great minds think alike" as I really, and I meant really, hate to think we think alike or even think his mind was great, even if it was hard to deny it. I turned back.

Then a figure walked to the seat next to mine. She sat down and turn to me with a bright smile. The smile disappeared the moment her eyes met with mine. It turned into a look of disgust and regret. Weird, cause all other girls looked at me with adore and happiness. My interest level rose up unconsciously at this. Before I knew it a naughty smile fell on my face. I turned back to the front to hide it. Murmurs filled the room, full of jealousy, disgust, and shock. It was the first time someone sat next to the famous Jeon Jungkook. What probably shocked them most was, Jeon Jungkook hasn't uttered a word to force the girl out of the seat. Well I didn't mind. I stole a glance at the girl and she seemed oblivious of the atmosphere around her.

The teacher walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. She smiled and said "I leave her in your hands. Teach her anything she doesn't understand during class. Treat her nicely" She emphasized the word 'nicely'.

"No." I said coldly "Do that yourself, old hag" I heard some giggles from the class.

The teacher looked slightly offended "Excuse you, Jeon Jungkook. I'm not an old hag. I'm only twenty five. Just like Pretty age 25 by Song Ji Eun. Beautiful, young and free." There were some laughs floating around.

"You mean you can't get a new boyfriend so you're free" I smirked, gaining loud laughs from the class. This time she frowned more.

I happened to see the girl next to me frown and looked disappointed at me. Min Yoongi just ignored the drama going on and never looked up from his music sheet since he last talked

"Whatever, Mr.Jeon. I don't need you worrying for me" the teacher said. I wasn't worrying for you. "I'm going on blind dates soon! I'm going to get married very soon! Marriage before 30!" She shouted

"Phew, Miss. Desperate, aren't we" a senior shouted out. "We wish you find your dream prince. Good luck". Then the entire class excluding the new girl, Min Yoongi and I wished her luck and the twenty five year old lady beamed a wide smile as usual once again. I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time.

Then class went back to normal.

"Okay class." Ms.Nam said. "I've been planning to partner you guys up for a small project. This time is a two men squad. You're going to write a song, using one of the melodies on this list. Then you're forming a duet with the same partner and you perform it. Doesn't it sound fun"

Some groaned, including me who hated partner work, others remained silent and one girl, the one next to me, smiled so wide and happy that I felt my face muscles hurt for her.

"But Miss. We have an odd number of people" another girl reported

"Not with our new addition" the teacher looked at the new girl with a smile.

Right then I froze. I remembered something I had forgotten for the moment. With reality hitting me hard, I wanted to murder the new kid. Why. Because of some stupid new girl, Jeon Jungkook got to suffer. Before her addition, I have always worked alone in a situation like this one. There was always an odd number of students. And it was best that way. But with her in the class, I would be forced into a pair and that was one of the worst things in life. I began to hate the girl to my guts. Why did you pick this elective out of all 30 choices? Luck clearly wasn't on my side today. Can things get worse?

"Now for the partners" Teacher continued. "How about make things easier and pair up with the person sitting next to you? That'll make a good 15 pairs. I'll tell you details someday else. Okay! Time for music analysis time" I groaned and turned to the new company next to me. . I met with the view of a surprised expression. And I had to get her too. I rolled my eyes and sent an obvious glare. That innocent face transformed into one with disgust and the said figure returned an equally nasty look. She did a “hmph” as we instantly faced away from each other simultaneously.

The rest of the time was spent on music analysis and the period quickly went by.


 

Elective ended and that was all I can take for the day. The enormous headache came pouring back at the end of the period. I decided it was time to skip. I slowly walked through the crowd of students. I took my sweet time to finally arrive at the infirmary as the late bell rang. The hallways were clear by now. I slid the door open and entered. The nurse looked up. “Jeon Jungkook. You again? Just when I thought you won’t be coming today” She let out a sigh. She reached for her notepad and clicked her pen opened. She spun her rolly chair around and crossed her leg. “So? What’s your excuse this time?” she gave a bland look, ready to jot down the new “excuse”.

“Doc. It’s real this time.” I took a seat on one of the beds.

“Oh?” She raised an eyebrow in amusement. “Are you admitting that the other times were all just plain lies, Mr. Almighty-Jeon-Jungkook?"

"" I muttered under my breath, rubbed my temples and sent a glare. "I'm not in the mood today. I have a terrible headache. Leave me alone". I layed down on the bed.

She shrugged. "Whatever." She wrote something in the notepad and clicked her pen to close it. "Want some pain killers?"

"Sure" I closed my eyes. I heard her scrolly chair move and her heels clacking with each step. Then there were sounds of the glass door to the medicine shelf sliding, pills and the water dispenser.

"Here." I opened my eyes to see her hand me the pills and a cup of water. I sat up and took the pill, shoving it into my mouth and chunking it down with water. "Finish the cup of water" and I did so. After it was empty, I handed the cup back to her and laid back down. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

 

I woke up to the bell ringing.What time is it? I sat up, scanning the room to see the doctor in her usual spot, at the chair, playing on her phone.

"It's the end of the last period.  You should get to homeroom before Kim finds out. I'm not gonna get told off by him again" she said, still staring at the phone in her hand.

I shrugged and got up to stretch. The headache seemed to have eased from the two hour and ten minute sleep. However, it wasn't fully gone. I opened the door and walked out and heard something like "Don't come back tomorrow" from the inside. The door shut and I headed to homeroom.

 

I strode into the classroom with my hands in my pocket. I glanced at my seat to capture the sight of the annoying figure who was to be my stupid partner for the stupid music project. Why did I even pick this elective? Letting out a soft sigh, I took my seat. She looked over and frowned. When was the last time a girl was upset to see me? It was all too……..unfamiliar. But I shrugged it off, as the teacher came in. He dropped his binder on the desk and reported some useless things. No one seemed to pay attention. Bored, I looked around the loud class and met eyes with a brunette haired girl. I stared and notice her eyes widen and cheeks flushed pink. She blinked rapidly and fidgeted nervously. I remained that way for one second longer and turned back to the window that I loved to look out of cause isn’t it more interesting out there than this boring class full of boring people?

When the bell to dismissal rang and Mr.Kim’s talk got cut off, the pest all ran straight out, leaving the Teacher awkwardly there.

“Okay. I guess this is it for today. Everyone must be busy as always to rush out this fast” He said to the few students who weren’t so prepared. “See you guys tomorrow” He closed his binder, took the folders and exited the room. I, too, got my bag and stood up to leave. I went out in the halls to get to my locker. I unlocked it and opened it. A pink letter fell out. I glanced at it, on the floor, not bothering to pick the damn thing up. I continued to pack the necessary items and leave useless ones in the locker when a voice called out.

“You’re stepping on it.” I turn to my right and saw two lockers down the wavy haired transferee using her locker. She met my eyes then quickly eyed the letter under my feet. “Pick it up,” she said with distaste. “It’s rude to the writer who poured her heart into it.” I scoffed. “And it’s a form of littering. It’s bad for the school community.” I gave an exaggerated shrug and reluctantly bent down to get the letter off the floor. I held the letter out for her to witness my nice deed.

“Happy?”

She simply went back to do what she left off at. I went to face my locker again and shoved the letter into my pocket, not caring if it was crumpled. It’s probably gonna be forgotten and tossed out later. I slammed my locker door and left.

 

I stepped out of the building to notice the same brunette who I happened to make eye contact with earlier in homeroom. She held a box in her hand. She sensed my presence and looked up from the box and at me. I was certain that an immediate pink crept up to her cheeks.

“Um” She started, now uneasily staring down at the ground. “J-Jungkook. D-did you see my letter?” I blinked and my right hand fidgeted in my pant pocket at the feeling of the crumpled paper. “Like I said in there, let’s move to the back of the building to talk”

“Uh...I don’t--”I got cut off as she took my hand and dragged me forcefully with her trembling hand. Shocked by the bold move I let myself unconsciously be pulled along.

 

“J-Jungkook” She shouted a bit louder than she intended.

“Yeah?” I stared back. I was sort of aware of where the current situation is leading up to. “What do you want? I’m quite busy you know”

“Of course.”

“So why were you waiting out in the front when you left me a letter to meet at the back?” she should’ve followed her own words, I would’ve been able to avoid this.

“B-because I was afraid you won’t see the letter, so…” I was taken by surprise. It's every once in a full moon, when pests can be so sharp. Though, they should just stay dumb because situations like this are troublesome.

“Whatever” Silence. She soon began to take a deep breath. Finally she got determined enough to look me in the eyes. “I invited you here to tell you something. Something important that I felt for several years now.” She breathed in and out once more and continued, “I-I’ve watched you since middle school. Ever since I first saw you. I’ve been in your classes before, too. I have classes with oyu currently as well. I-I’ve liked you for a really long time now. P-Please d-date me!” She lifted up the box and said, “This. I baked it last night. It’s a chocolate cake” She smiled and waited for an answer.

I stared at her, not changing my expression at all. I sighed and began to respond. “Sorry I don’t like sweets. Also”. I waited to see her reaction. She seemed disappointed and looked at the box. She then looked back at me again. Her face was painted with unease. I went on, “You’re not my type.” I scanned her up and down and bite my lips. “ You know, I like women with big differences from the back and frontal features. Not someone like you. I hate ugly girls.”. I gave a cold gaze. I watched as her eyes widen and eyes growing watery. God.

“B-b-but-” she tried to say as tears rolled down her cheeks. The headache that I almost forgot about slowly creeped back and it annoyed me more than anything. I was in no mood to deal with girl’s tears.

“Scram” I rubbed my temples. “I don’t have time”. She let out a huge sob and released her grip on the cake, letting it splat on the ground. She stared back with a broken gaze and ran off. I stood there still and moved my sight to the cake. What a shame. Now it’s gone to waste. Then was then a snap. I spun around to see the new girl. She wore a hateful and deadly glare.

“What?” I smirked “Are you here to confess, too?” Her face scrunched up, the glare still remained.

She scoffed. “No freaking way. Not to a conceited jerk like you. You’re such a low down person. How could you do that? To someone so dedicated to you. You’re disgusting Jeon Jungkook.” She walked up to me and gave me a hard kick to the shin.

“AH!” I fell to the ground, to hold my painful spot. She gave me one last glare and left, leaving me to suffer on my own. It was the first time a girl ever treated me like this. It left me shocked. But at the recollection of her words, I froze. I bit the inside of my cheek. I felt my stomach knot up and sick. However it wasn't cause of the hangover. In fact, I fully forgot about the headache. Only one thing lingered in my head:

“You’re disgusting, Jeon Jungkook. A low down. Just like me….”

 
 
 


Phew. Another chapter done. I took forever to kinda edit it. lol. Trust me. I didn't do much. You can tell from the terrible writing. I only capitalized things I needed to. Ha. Also add italics and song. Sorry it took so long. I wish I can improve my writing skills and be more on time. TT~TT.

Sorry kookie for making you seem so mean. But trust me your character is gonna improve. I feel mean to make soohyun call him such mean things but soohyun is a person of justice and believes in kindness so....don't get mad at me! lol. JKJK. XP

I don't know why but I'm falling for Jeon Jungkook so hard these days. He's really aiming to take over Tae Tae's spot of #1 isn't he. Also Jimin is just going for a higher position too. They've already wrecked my list that was for EXO. God these guys....Stop killing me. It's bad for my weak heart. 

As always, me and my long A/N. SMH at myself. Anyways, thanks for reading please comment and subscribe if you are sort of interested. Praying for myself to make this better. Way better than it is now. Love you readers!