Chapter I pt. 2

Hate you......

AYE! I'm back! I wanted to update this earlier but my computer had problems. So I used my friends computer to upload this chapter. I had to write my story on my phone and all. Ugh...stupid computer. I don't know when I can use my computer again so I'm not exactly sure when I'll update again. I'll try to update as fast as I can. Anyways enjoy the chapter.....

before that! shoutouts to my awesome subscribers: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1012224 Shin-Nara, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/987254 zblight, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1014654 nomi323, http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/526369 Kpoprockstar, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1035827 Areum_97, http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/59686 resentful*, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/934803 Harurri, http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/903789 velvetcupcakesxx, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/651778 heartsxoxo*, http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/383050 daehyunateit*, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/651814 010203, http://chenanjing chenanjing

*love your profile pics.....lol

couldn't find a better way to tag you guys....bear with me readers but I need to express my love for these people...

and my beautiful commenters: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1012224 Shin-Nara, http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/987254 zblight, and http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1014654 nomi323.

thanks so much for your support and hope you guys will keep supporting this fanfic. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH *sends kisses and hugs* and thanks to all the amazing readers too.

Here's this chapters music......*drumrolls* ITS BTS-SICK/DOPE (cuz they just comeback with it)

 


Soohyun POV

 

Brrring....Brrring....Brrring....

 

The sound of my 6am alarm filled the silent room. Sigh. What's the point if you're going to wake up before the alarm? I continued to stare at the ceiling like I've done for the past hour. I lost myself in my thoughts again. The thoughts of the past and the thoughts of transferring to a new school. Excitement and worry made my stomach feel all bubbly and my heart heavy. I barely got a wink of sleep.

"Dear! It's about time to turn that alarm off!" My mom's voice called out. " You wouldn't want to be late to school on your first day. Breakfast is ready too!"

"Okay, Mom! I get it!" I shouted back. I sighed and finally silenced my alarm that went on nonstop. I got up and went to wash up. Afterwards I went to my closet and pulled out my brand new uniform. I scanned it. I was pretty but I was unsure whether to be glad or upset. I let out another sigh and finally decided to get dressed. I didn't even bother to comb my wavy hair. I ran downstairs and entered the dining room. 

"Morning, mom" I grabbed a seat at the table 

"Good morning, dear. Wow, that uniform fits you so nicely. I'm so proud"

"Thanks" I looked down at the food she placed in front of me. It was bacon and eggs with orange juice."Oh! Mom! It has double yolks!" I beamed.

"I know, Dear! That must mean you're going to have a lucky first day!"

"I hope"

"Are you worried?" She looked worried herself as she asked the question

"A bit" I gave a tiny smile while staring at the food and poked at the special Sunnyside egg. 

She walked besides me and gave a reassuring pat on my back "Don't. If it's you, you'll be fine"

I smiled widely this time and looked into her eyes. 

"Fighting?" She cheered

"Fighting!" 

She smiled back, ridding of her distressed expression. I felt relieved to see her relieved. I took a huge big into the egg and quickly finished the rest. I then chunked down the remaining of the drink. "Thanks, mom! That was delicious!"

"Why so sweet all of a sudden?" She suspected

"No reason..." Just wanted to treat her well. As well as possible from now on. Never want to make her upset like that in the future. "I'll be leaving now, after I get my things" 

"Okay" and with that I ran upstairs to get my backpack. I approached the bag on my desk and looked into the mirror once more. "Okay" I said to myself and slapped my cheeks lightly "you can do this. It'll be fine. It'll be a brand new start and everything will go back to normal" I shook my head to clear my head from the thoughts and grabbed the bag. I went downstairs and began to wear my sneakers. "I'm leaving now!"

Mom came out the kitchen and rubbed her wet hands on her apron. "Be careful on the way and have a great day" I nodded. Opening the door and stepping out, the sunlight shined on my face, blinding my eyes. It's gonna be a new start. 


It took only 10 minutes to walk from the house to the bus station. 6:50 am. The bus arrived in the next 5 minutes. I got on and paid my fare. I chose a seat in the middle of the bus and sat. I pulled out my earphones and my phone and listened to music. I stared out the window and remained that way for the entire ride. It was peaceful and I liked it that way. As the bus approached the school, more people wearing the same uniform abroaded. This made my stomach flip in nervousness. But there was more excitement at the same time. Then I heard two girls in front of her murmur, though it was clearly audible.

"Its Jeon Jungkook over there isn't it?"

"Gosh it is!" The other squealed

"So he's coming to school today. I'm so glad. We can finally see his face again." 

"I know right!" And then squealed together

I sighed but turned towards the direction of where they looked at. I was always the curious type and I'd like to know who made such girls react that way. 

The boy had a perfect jet, black hair that was the total opposite of his flawless milky white skin. It was a good choice, his hair that is, to his cute, however masculine features. His eyes were big, very attractive in fact, and his pink lips looked full and plump. He had the eyes of a troublemaker though. The almond shaped eyes were fiery and somehow nasty. In those eyes was coldness and rebellion. He sat near the back. He wore headphones and listened to music. He stared out the window. He wore the same school's uniform. The collar of his uniform were ed and he didn't bother to wear a tie like the others did. He goes to the same school, huh. He must be a punk, too. It's not a mystery why the girls fangirled over the boy. 

There was a weird feeling in my chest but I neglected it and turned back to the window next to me, remaining that way for the rest of the ride. 


Shim Nam high school was a large school. It was one of the best high school in the country. The campus was huge and amazing. Students began to arrive one by one filling the school campus. It was nerve wrecking but I didn't dislike it too much. 

"You're Baek Soohyun?" The lady at the main office asked. I went to receive my class and schedule.

"Yes,ma'am" I nodded

"I see. Wait a second" she dug through her cabinet. After a while she pulled out a folder and got out a few papers. "Here. You're schedule and classroom."

"Thank you" I bowed and she shooed me off to the side to wait for my homeroom teacher. Wow what a welcoming teacher. Rolling my eyes, I walked over to the chair next to the window. I stared out towards the trees and grasses outside. I thought of what I should say to my class when I have to do my introduction. 

"Oh. Mr.Kim!" I heard the same rude teacher call out. I looked back towards the room. A male teacher stood near a desk turned towards the lady. "Your new student is here. Please take her to class"

He scanned the room and then our eyes met. I bowed and he nodded back. He picked up some books and binders and walked up to me. "Baek...Soohyun, right?" He hesitated 

"Yes, sir" 

"Guess we have someone with manners, don't we" 

"No, sir. I'm normally quite rude. But for first impressions...."

"Oh" he frowned " I got myself another troublemaker, didn't I" he facepalmed himself

I frowned at his words. "That's not too nice, sir"

He just shook his head in disappointment. Wow aren't the teachers here just nice? "Follow me." He said and began to walk. I grabbed my bag from the floor and ran after him. Here it goes.


"Aye! Quiet down! You bunch over there, sit down and listen carefully." The teacher's voice seeped out of the classroom as I leaned against the wall, waiting for the teach to call me into the classroom. "We have a new student with us starting from today, treat her kindly" he announced right after the class turned quiet. Then he called out, "come in" 

My heart dropped and I got off the wall. I reached for the door and just before opening it I took a deep breath. Here it goes. I said to myself for the nth time. Then I flung open the door and stepped in. 

The room was very nice and wide. Neat and large. What made my heart beat like crazy was every eye was all on me. I gulped and walked up to the desk. "Introduce yourself" Mr.Kim commanded. 

"Okay" I muttered. I took another deep breath and spoke up. "Hey. I'm Baek Soohyun. I hope we can all get along and have a great time together. And yeah....." And the room went silent, as if they waited for me to say more thing about myself. I awkwardly looked around and just then, the back door of the class opened and a familiar boy with jet, black hair and breathe-taking almond eyes walked in. Ah, the boy from the bus earlier and something in my chest felt strange. My heart beat a bit faster than usual and my stomach felt just as weird. Why? What's going on? Am I sick?

 



How was it? The chapter. Hope it wasn't written to badly. Summer Vacation starts now! Today was the last day of school! YAY! *parties like crazy* Now I can work on this fanfic as much as I want. If my computer would cooperate....And BTS's new MV for SICK/DOPE!!!!! I'm so in love. That was such a cool MV. CHIM CHIM caught my eyes the most. He was cute yet so hot! KYAA~~~ loves his new red hair. then JUNGKOOKIE cuz he was such a cute and hot cop... arrest me kookie.... And also cuz he popped up everywhere throughout the MV. Then my #1 bias TAE TAE. He was so cute and his shorts stood out. And JIN caught my eyes. His doctor uniform thooooo...The vocal line killed me and the song and the rapper lines were amazing too...NAMJOON's dimples on the beginning...*dies* Loved the fun choreography. It was just too awesome for my good...Hope they win again....ok..i'll stop my fangirling..this is bad...I shouldn't be doing this 

oh and by the way this is how I imagined the uniform to be like:

The heirs uniform. Minhyuk and krystal looking so fine and cute.

KK I'm done with my long fangirling and go write the rest. Comment how you feel about the story so far and fangirling with me is absolutely fine too lol... LOVE YA"LL FOR READING!!!! AND LOVE BTS! SUPPORT THEIR COMEBACK!!!