fourth three

vixx drabbles

matching

 

            “Let’s get matching shirts.”

            “No.”

            “Come on, Hongbin, I found this great pair, one of them can say I’m Han ing Sanghyuk, and yours can say I’m ing Han Sang-“

            “No.”

            “But it’s not a lie-“ Sanghyuk dodged the pillow thrown across the room.

            “If you buy those shirts it will most definitely become a lie.”

            Sanghyuk laughed, pushing himself up on his elbows to look at Hongbin, who was on the bed with his hair messed up around his face, eyes tired. He had a midterm the next day and was trying to cram for it last minute.

            “Hongbin, go to bed, it’s like midnight.”

            “Almost, I just have this last chapter to go through, I promise after that I’ll go to sleep.”

            Sanghyuk sighed. This was just like him.

            “Babe, you’re not going to get anything done when you’re this tired, and you shouldn’t go to the exam dead on your feet.” He stood up from his little nest of pillows, careful to avoid stepping on his own study notes. Padding over to the bed, he tugged at Hongbin’s arm until he looked up from his notes. Sanghyuk smiled at him and gently pulled the glasses off of his face, folding them up and placing them on the bedside table, gathering up his notes into a pile, putting them on the floor. “Go to bed.” Pushing at his shoulders, Sanghyuk easily maneuvered Hongbin down to his back.

            “Are you gonna go back to your place?” Hongbin’s voice was just as tired as he looked, and Sanghyuk let out a little laugh.

            “I don’t think so, I think Taekwoon is there. Why, do you want me to leave?”

            Hongbin drew Sanghyuk next to him on the bed, tangling his legs with Sanghyuk’s, resting his head on his chest.

            “No, you can stay if you want.”

            Sanghyuk considered making a snarky comeback, but Hongbin had already curled his fingers in Sanghyuk’s shirt and was dosing off.

 

with me

 

            “Play Mario Kart with me!”

            “Sanghyuk, last time we played Mario Kart I beat you and you wouldn’t talk to me for three hours.”

 

            “Do the cinnamon challenge with me!”

            “Absolutely not.”

            Sanghyuk pouted.

            “Come on, I dare you.”

            “I’m not doing it. But I’ll watch you do it.”

 

morning

            Hongbin was always a morning person. It was easy for him to get out of bed with the sun just past the horizon, filling up his small room with light. Sanghyuk was not a morning person, however. So whenever he would spend the night it was always Hongbin’s job to get him up and ready for school, for his morning classes, as well as make sure he doesn’t spend the whole day in bed on weekends.

            “Sanghyuk.”

            “Sanghyuk wake up.”

            “Get out of my bed, oh my god.”

            “SANGHYUK.”

            Sanghyuk jerked awake, sitting up and rubbing at his eyes.

            “What, jeez, I’m trying to sleep and it’s still early, let me go back to bed.”

            Hongbin rolled his eyes and yanked the covers off of the bed, uncovering the other who immediately lunged after the blankets for the fading warmth.

            “First of all, it’s 11 o clock. Second, Taekwoon made breakfast and it’s going to get cold if you don’t come eat it.”

 


i probably have more to add to "with me" but we'll get there later

oh well

yes well here's these

 

typing the titles for these is getting awkward lmao

fourth three

oh well

if you ever want to chat with me, like share ideas or preview things i write for me bc i love getting feedback feel free to do so!

my kakao is realminhyuk and that's my tumblr as well!

i guess you can request other pairings too? really at this point im doing anything that i can get my brain to focus on for even a short period

 

Thanks for reading and subscribing!

 

~Win