Youngmin's past

You're only mine

                                                                   

 

Kwangmin start explaining to you what happened to Youngmin...

Flashback~~~

There is a new transfer girl student. Her name is Lee Minah... She's shy, innocent and talented that time... She play piano very well.... She became the school attention... And became a queenka...
Youngmin started to fall inlove with her... He thought that Minah never change, but actually she did!
Youngmin confessed to her and she gladly accept to be his girlfriend! 

About 1 month in a half, Youngmin caught Minah kissing another guy... When they met, Youngmin was angry and asked her why she's kissing another guy? She just simply answered that the guy save her from all the and she kissed him to thank him... Poor Youngminnie, he believe it and easily forgave her...

After that accident, Minah was still doing it again and again! Until Youngmin can't control his anger and asked her again...

Youngmin: Why do you keep kissing another guy behind my back?
Minah: Because you're too boring! You always read and study! And you're not cool as they are!
Youngmin: What!?!? After all of this you will just say to me that I was boring?!?!?
Minah: Yes! And I'm just playing with you! You're just a toy for me! So after this talk, I wan to break up with you!
Youngmin: Fine! I don't care! I don't want to waste my precious time just for a like you!

" I will show you Lee Minah! That I can be perfect!" Youngmin thought angrily!

End of flashback~~