I like him because....

You're only mine

                                                                  

 

After the school bell rang, you dashed out of the classroom and and immediately look for Hyuna.... While you're running down the corridor, you bumped to this group of girls.... When you looked up, you were sruprised that it's the ex school queenka...( yes, Minah is the school ex queenka, many students were angry with her because she likes to break boys' heart and when you entered the school you became the school queenka like now!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Minah was glaring at you, she wanted to hurt you ffor stealing her reputation, which is not true... She's the one who ruined her own reputation..... However you're not scared of her, when she was about to slap you, someone came and instead you, the one who rescued you is the one who got slapped..... When you looked up you saw...

-

-

-

-

-

........ Kwangmin.... He's the one who got slapped instead of you... You could see the red mark on his face...

Minah was also shocked by his action.....

Minah: O..oppa.... mianhe... i didn't mean to...

Kwangmin: Don't ever hurt ~~~~ shii... or else....

Then he dragged you with him...Minah was too shocked to deny that she was really gloing to slap you!!

"Why did he save me??? And why did Minah-shii wanted to slap me???" you thought

"Why did I save her??? " Kwangmin thought..

He brought you to the rooftop...There was an awkward silence between both of you, but you decided to break the ice..

You: Uhmm... Gomawo fof saving me from her.... I really don't know why she slapped me...

Kwangmin: It's okay... It's not your fault... It's just....She's just depressed what happened to her this few months ago..

You: Is it her reputation... The reputation the she said I stole from her?? Well, she take it back, I don't really care about the queenka thingy!!

" She's really different from all the girls.... Any girl would die just to be a queenka in this school... " Kwangmin thought while he's smiling to you.

Kwangmin: Uhmm... Can I ask you one question?

You: Sure... What is it??

Kwangmin: Why did you like my brother? Is is because of his looks or something?

You were startled at first but quickly calmed down.

You: Well, because the first day I saw him....

-Flashback-

I was walking to the library to look for my favourite novel...When I saw the book, suddenly a hand also grabbed at the same time as me...I was shocked...

You:Uhmm... mianhe... do you want to read it?

The boy: uhmm... it's okay, you can read it first..

I grabbed the book from him and thanked him....

You: After I read this I'll return this to the library immediately and let you read this :)

The boy: Ohh... Kamsahamnida :) By the way what's your name?

You: Park ~~~~~~

Youngmin: pretty name for a pretty girl like you...hehehe... well my one is Youngmin...

You blushed at his compliment to you.... 

After 5 days of reading the book, you returned it to the library...
You went back to the library to find something to read  again.... When you noticed that the book from the shelf disappeared....
And then you realised that he borrowed it already.... And a smile appeared on your face.

" He really waited for the book" you thought.

After that you keep thinking of him and grew a feelings toward him....

End of Flashback

"That's true, my brother has a nerdy side last time before that Minah girl broke his heart!!" Kwangmin thought

You: Then after that he did not go library, until I found out that we are at the same school... 

Kwangmin:ohh... So you really like my brother?

You: Yup... But I think I need to get over him, because he don't care about my feelings....

Kwangmin: Because you don't know what happen..... He not like that before... Something happened that changed him a lot...

You: What is it???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if I'm not updating... I just got really stressed :( because tomorrow I'm going to get my results...

Please pray for me to pass... please :)

Btw, please subscribe and comment <3