The Project

You're only mine

                                               

 

The bell rang already and you and Hyuna went to your classroom...... Unfortunately (LOL!), Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo have the same class with you!!!
Your home room teacher went in and the class quietten down......

Mrs Lee: Ok class, I need to pair you up together, because by the end of this week, you will have a project to do.

One of your classmate: What??? The school just start and there's a project already?!?!

Mrs Lee: Neh.... The principal told that to us, if someone failed, the student will have a special programme to do every after school! So if I were you, I will try not to failed OR this whole year will be miserable for all of you.... arasso.

Class: neh!!

One of classmate: Then what about this pairing up thingy??

Mrs Lee: Well, your project is a drama...... You need to come with an act with your partner...

The class started to get excited. You thought that it would be easy cause you and Hyuna were good at acting!!! But you're defenitly  WRONG!!!  

Mrs Lee: But I will not partner you with your friends.... I will partner you by "boy and girl" arrangement!!!

When Mrs Lee said that, your hopes went down adn all boys were looking at you while all girls were looking at Youngmin. By how they looked at you, you knew already that this boys wanted to partner up with you!!!

Mrs Lee: Ok!!! It's time to find your partner!!!

The class started to stand up and most of the boys and girls went to you and Youngmin. Even though you were dying to stand up and ask Youngmin to be your partner, you just CAN'T!!! You want to show him that your feelings for hiim were already done!!! so that he'll stop embarassing you!! Mrs Lee noticed that you and Youngmin were really getting annoyed to the students that asking both of you to be their partner... So she called the class to go back to their own seat and she will just decide for them.

Mrs Lee: Just now was a chaotic!!! So I decided that I will just partner all of you by myself.

Mrs Lee start telling who partner who and lastly, she looked at you then Youngmin, and she have an evil smirk painted on her face..... You gulped and feeling uncomfortable by that smirk... You know what's going to happen next, but you wished you're just wrong!!!

Mrs Lee: And lastly, ~~~~~ and Youngmin.... So that's our class for today.... Good luck to your project class!!! :)'

" OMG!!!! Why? Why? Why? How can I recover my feelings to him when destiny keep pushing him to me??? How can my life get any worse??? :( " you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will give you some highlights of the next chapter.....

What are you doing???

M-Mianhe

It's just an accident ok!!!

I can't believe that he did that to me >_<

Please comment and subscribe.... Kamsahamnida my dear readers <3