4.

Caramel Cream

It was the next morning and you woke up to find yourself laying sprawled out on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around your body. You took a moment to adapt to your surroundings as you groaned and stretched out. You patted around the sofa, yep you were alone. There was a sinking feeling in your chest as you knew Jongin had probably gone home, although you can't remember as you fell asleep half way through the movie.

Closing your eyes again you lay for a second before dragging yourself out of the warmth of the blanket. You checked your phone to see the time and it was 10:30am. Thank god it was a Saturday, no work and no college. The apartment was quiet and you were unsure if your roommates were still in bed or had gone out for the day.

The living room is a mess, empty takeout boxes everywhere, half eaten pizza, dirty plates and cups. Picking up the rubbish, you take it to the bin, clearing up all the left overs from last night. Your mind keeps replaying the events and you find yourself smiling without realising it.

Sitting down again, switching on the morning news you pick up your phone to find that no messages had been left, no phonecalls either. You look around the coffee table, not even a note.

You can hear rustling outside your door as a key is entered into the lock and the door is opened. Looking around, you see Jongin come in with two cups of coffee and a brown paper bag. As he enters you smell warm croissants and your stomach starts to grumble. He hears this and laughs "Someone's hungry then."
"I didn't realise I was until i smelt food." you reply. He smiles back and sets the food on the counter of your kitchen, looking into cupboards for plates.

He's not in the same clothes he was in yesterday and you ask "How come you're in different clothes?" You walk closer to him "and smell nicer?" Again, he laughs with that angelic smile of his and your heart literally skips a beat. He replies "I went home and got changed and went to the coffee shop and got us some breakfast on the way home." 

You picked up your drinks and headed to the sofa while he carried the food. Setting his cup down on the table, you sit down taking a sip of your coffee. Your eyes widen as its your absolute favourite drink, a latte with a shot of caramel syrup. How did he know this?! He looks at your expression and smiles "You told me when you were half asleep lying on my knee" he states. 

Immediately you began to panic. What else did you tell him? He cackles at you and says "Don't worry, you didn't say anything embarrassing, you just talked about breakfast the whole time."

Watching morning tv, you both finish up breakfast and discover that you both love to watch The Big Bang Theory. Half way through an episode you think to yourself and realise that you don't know a lot about this person. You ask "Tell me about yourself, I don't know as much about you as I would like"

After getting distracted from the tv you learn a lot about Jongin as a person. He tells you he's captain of the football team, he dances, hates coffee which explains why he had hot chocolate today, his group of friends are the popular guys that you always hear about at parties and he is the famous Kai that everyone talks about.

There's so much to take in you're overwhelmed with information about this guy. He's Kai? He's the one all the girls talk about? How didn't you know this? And why was he so nice? You thought he would have been the average looking that wants to get in every girls pants. Most of all, why was he here with you?