3.

Caramel Cream

Your shift was really dragging in ever since Jongin left you. It was 4:30 and you had just served one of the most ungrateful customers you had ever come across. It put you in a bad mood, the whole day had been filled with bad customers, spilling drinks everywhere and your manager telling you to get your act together.

When it came to 5pm you couldn't wait to get home and relax by ordering pizza and watching movies in bed for the rest of the night. You had completely forgotten about Jongin.

As you left the shop, Jongin was waiting for you outside with the biggest smile on his face. It suddenly dawned on you that your date with him was tonight. Your face completely showed it, and his smile faded. 

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

You didn't know what to say, it had been the worst day and you just wanted to go home. You felt like crap, and when you looked at him again you just burst into tears. He started to panic and he rushed and pulled you into his arms.

You started to babble saying "It's just been the worst day first of all i spilt coffee all over a man, his suit was ruined then I dropped a whole tray of drinks and it's just been awful everyone has been so mean." 

He was stoking your head and you were holding on to him so tight he whispered "Everything is okay, everyone has these days. The man can get his suit cleaned, the drinks can be replaced and well people okay?"

You nodded, wiping your tears and stepping back. He smiled meekly at you and you asked "Is it okay if we don't go out tonight? I really don't feel like it."

He was clearly disappointed and your heart shattered. He said it was okay but you really knew it wasn't.

"I was planning on ordering pizza and watching movies all night, I'm sure there's room on my sofa for you.. If you want to come home with me?" You said shyly. 

His face lit up again and he answered "Of course, I'm buying then."

You disagreed "I don't think so, my house I'm buying."

He slung his arm around your neck as you both argued over who was buying pizza as you walked home. You couldn't get the smile off your face. You knew you had fallen for him already.