First and Last

Rain

Hansol, got interested in rapping when he was little öand that simple interest got into a big one that he dreamt of being a rapper, performed many times on stage,even if it's the school's stage it's still a stage. Guys respect him and girls adore him. He is a popular guy in school for two reasons; first, he's half white and that could be seen in a glance; second, he always conquers the stage when he starts to rap. His schoolmates know that he is shy and adorable offstage but once he steps on that platform he is filled with confidence just like a tiger catching his prey. 

 

Hansol and his family moved but his school wasn't affected as he still stayed in it. There is a guy that Hansol secretly adores, if he is popular there is a guy who is more popular than him. His school once held a popularity test of course not by their teachers but by the student council president Seungkwan, Hansol's best friend, Hansol got the second place while this guy got the first place. When his family moved he was shocked by the fact that his crush's window is straight across his.How did he know? It's because he was dancing facing the mirror and his back facing the window. Hansol's face began to flush bright red by the sight of his crush dancing in front of him without other's seeing it. His crush is non other than Soonyoung, the dancing god with an outgoing caring personality which made Hansol adore him more.

 

Soonyoung noticed a person's body on his mirror so he looked behind only to see nothing but a single lit lamp on his neighbor's room. He thought that he was mistaken and continued dancing. Hansol was taken aback by soonyoung's action so he hurriedly hid behind the curtain hoping that the other wouldn't see him and he succeeded. He closed his curtain hurriedly then turned off his lamp then slept. He was hoping that he wouldn't come to school together with soonyoung because he was so embarassed so he came to school late, skipping the first period. 

 

Times passed and it's now lunch. He hurriedly ran to Seungkwan and drag him to the rooftop leaving the other speechless. Seungkwan was used to that because whenever the other had something to say about his crush he would drag his best friend to the rooftop to talk about it. Even the slightest eye contact would cause him to say that to his best friend because according to him soonyoung doesn't know him which is really crazy considering the fact that they took the first and second place on the popularity test.

 

Seungkwan thinks that whenever Hansol does those things to him it's very annoying but cute at the same time. No one really thinks that they are going out with each other because the whole school knows that they are childhood friends and that Seungkwan is going out with Jun. Yes, that awkward chinese guy who others thought that he was a playboy because of all the skinship that he does to literally everyone. When Hansol told everything to Seungkwan his face was bright red and couldn't keep his words straight because of all the feels he was feeling. Yes, even Hansol has feels.

 

Quite some time passed and Hansol knew alot of things about Soonyoung. He knew that the other has many plushies, that he likes to hug, that he dances before he goes to the shower and sleep, and that he studies for an hour after school. Hansol got close to being a stalker and when he realized that, he stopped doing those things and stopped opening his window just to glance at the other and to literally just watch him. He stopped because he thought that the other would be disgusted if he knew what he was doing. Even if his body automatically goes to the window after he goes home he tried to stop himself. 

 

A month passed whithout him opening his curtain. He only opened his curtain when it rained because he loves the rain si much and so he thought that one time wouldn't hurt it's just that he really loves rain because it helps his mind relaxed.Little did he know that Soonyoung also loves the rain. They opened their curtain harmoniously which made them made an eye contact. That was the first eye contact that they made in their home, not at school nor at the bus that they take evey morning, well Hansol couldn't avoid that.

 

Soonyoung smiled, Hansol was shocked so he hurriedly closed his curtain which left Soonyoung dumbfounded. Hansol didn't know why he acted like tha,t he blamed himself for doing that thinking that the other must have felt that he was weird. Soonyoung waited for Hansol in the morning but the other didn't show up, so he just went to school. Hansol didn't go to school so he wouldn't receive the critism that he might hear from Soonyoung after what he did.

 

Soonyoung looked at the window a hundred of times to see if the other opened it but there were no signs of him so he gave up and just went to bed. Soonyoung waited another time for Hansol and then he finally saw the boy so he hurriedly went to him and greeted him with his flashing smile and gentle voice. Hansol was shocked so he ran but the other caught up to him, well he didn't ran that fast. Soonyoung asked what was wrong and that if he was sick because of how red his face were.Hansol answered that he weren't.

 

Soonyoung offered Hansol to accompany him to the nearest cafe and told him that they should skip school. Hansol agreed avoiding Soonyoungs eyes. Soonyoung talked a lot and finally made Hansol comfortable so he didn't resist to ask why Hansol looked like he was scared when he saw Soonyoung which made Hansol taken a back. Soonyoung is the kind of guy that wouldn't stop asking questions if he didn't get the aswer he wanted. He wanted to hear those words that would make him happy.

 

Soonyoung wanted Hansol to confess everything so he asked repeatedly. Hansol felt anxious then told everything to Soonyoung because he was so annoyed. Hansol doesn't really like it when others ask questions he doesn't like repeatedly and Soonyoung knows this. 

"Okay! okay! I'll tell you! I like you okay I like you. I feel embarass and happy whenever we make eye contacts, when I see you dance and I was super hyped by the fact that your window is across mine it made me jump with joy. I looked at what your doing everytime you're in your room but then I stopped because I felt that I was becoming more and more like a stalker so I didn't open my curtain for a month but when it rain I opened it because I really like the rain so the moment that I saw you I felt guilty that I closed the curtain. It was like you noticed everything that I did and I felt really really ba----"

 

Soonyoung kissed Hansol in the lips gently and lovingly which caused Hansol to almost popped his eyes out. Those gentle hands that touched his face, those gentle lips that locked with his made him so shocked that he froze, literally. There were many things going through his head as to why that thing happened. He really didn't know why and didn't have a clue. Soonyoung smiled and thought it was cute

"You finally admitted it"


So it's done! I wrote this because it's raining right now and there's a window across mine, but I don't have a crush on that room's owner because I don't really know whose the owner of that room because it is pretty much just a vacation house of the house owner hahaha and I have no idea what is the face of the owner because I haven't seen them for as long as I can remember

anyways,

I hope you like it!