Threat

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon

I told you, I said it was for him to take away from Kyuhyun. He not only took away as still pregnant. And who warns ... friend is.

I'll do whatever it takes for him to lose this baby and even worse, I will make him miss Kyu. I have a friend named Hyungsik and it will help me in this task if necessary.
Kyuhyun was to have been mine from the beginning. I still remember when I saw him at school when we were kids. He laughed together with his friends Changmin and Minho. His smile was so perfect. As a kid I knew Kyu was made for me. He was supposed to be mine. And he WILL be mine. I hate that music college. But I just went on this college for him. For me to approach him.
One day when we were kids, I was in the yard and I saw him. And since that day I thought that when I grew up it was going to be mine. And since then all I do is to get his attention. And as much as I try I can never. A simple boy named Kim Ryeowook bumped into him and ready. There he was all love. And now the boy is still pregnant. And I run the danger of losing Kyuhyun forever. All because of Kim Ryeowook. But no. I will not miss. Siwon never loses.
Now seeing him and his friends sitting there in college patio talking and laughing. And seeing him holding hands with Ryeowook and looking so passionately. Just makes me want him to look at me like that. And I'll still get it.
We can build a family together. We can have it all. We can be happy together. I never cease to dream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter