Christmas eve Part 2: Will you marry me?

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook

I've already called Sungmin inviting him to spend Christmas with me and Kyu. Donghae and Eunhyuk have already confirmed their presence as well. Kyu is helping me clean the house, the Christmas tree already assembled and our room is lit with colored lights flashing. The Supper is almost ready too. Now I'm waiting for Sungmin confirm his presence and Yesung.

I saw Kyu to play the tired sofa and walked up to him and sat beside him. Kyu looked at me and smiled.

- Anything else?

- Do not love, I think you can go get ready now. - I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I took comfort and approached his body. We sat in silence for a few minutes until the phone rings.

I shifted into the arms of Kyu who grumbled and reluctantly let go. I reached over and picked up the phone. As soon as I answered I freaked out, Sungmin was crying on the phone.

"Sungmin ?! Sungmin."

"Wook, Yesung ..."

"What about Yesung? Speak Sungmin."

"I can not."

"First calm down! What happened?"

"Yesung broke up with me."

"What?"

"I broke up with me and is leaving tomorrow for China Wook. I do not know what to do."

"First calm down. I'll pergar the car and I'll be right there to your house. Do not do anything stupid. I wait."

"There Wook not come on, please."

"Why not? I'll be right, bye!"

I hung up and looked at Kyu who was wondering what could have happened.

- Yesung and Sungmin ended with're leaving tomorrow for China. I go to their house now, you stay here, Donghae and Eunhyuk can arrive at any time.

- I was afraid that to happen. Yesung is there?

- I do not think so. I will not be long, I'll try traser Sungmin here.

- All right, careful. I love you.

- I love you too, and take care.

I gave a quick kiss on Kyu and stood up, going quickly to the bookshelf and grabbing the car keys.

I got quickly in Sungmin's house, I went for the door was unlocked. I went straight to his room, where I found him sitting crying as she hugged her knees. I approached him and did affection for her blond hair. He raised his head with wet whole face of tears just poured out. I wiped her face and hugged him. He cried a little longer until they calmed down.

- What happened?
- He was jealous of Kyu.

- Kyu?

- Yes, I was very close to Kyu, while we tried to find you. Then one day he saw me and Kyu hugging and after that he was jealous. It totally changed me Wook.

- And because it came to light today?

- When you called me inviting us for Christmas, he said that neither he nor I were going, I said I'd go because he did not send me, and that's when we discussed and he said he would leave tomorrow. And just had not told me yet.

- My God! And when I was going to say? If I was going to say.

- Wook, was apparently okay between us. But not Wook. I really love it really. My God!

Sungmin started crying again and lay on my lap while I was caring for her hair.

- Sungmin, you can not cry so much, you will get sick. And you will spend Christmas with us, your friends. - Sungmin sat back and looked at me.

- Do Wook, without it I will not, that Christmas is this?

- I know Sungmin, but look, I have an idea for you. Now you'll take a shower and get ready ok? Once in the car I'm going to say. And I know you will like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter