Love is enough

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later...

After our attempt to have a baby, which was negative, we were half strangers to each other, and then Kyu soon gave a way for us to recover our intimacy.

It was a magical night, the days were wonderful, and it worked perfectly.

We both took off our work and we were traveling, we had romantic dinner, we went to the beach one day, and the sun was gorgeous.

That night was the most incredible night that anyone can imagine.

After that night, we went back to being a normal couple, with intimacies, we return to having more routinely.

Our life is just perfect now...

[ ... ]

I was sitting now in front of the piano playing a song for my students. Then I felt a little sick, I did not give much attention at first, I followed the music playing, but soon my stomach clenched violently and I got up quickly ran to the bathroom. I threw up very strong, he passed seasickness, I washed my mouth and went back to the room.

My students asked me if I was okay, I stated yes and that they need not worry.

Then, at break time, I sat in the staff room, at my desk was my lunch. I looked at the food and my stomach lurched again. At the same time my phone started ringing. I looked in identifying and was my handsome husband.

" Kyu "

" Love! Are you having lunch? "

" I'm feeling a little bad later I eat. "

" Hey ... you can not stop eating, make an effort ok? "

" I will try, what does? "

" I've just finished lunch with the staff here, then I'm already back to work. See you later? "

" Of course! I care, I love you! "

" I love you love, anything goes in the clinic! "

" Some kisses. "

" Kisses "

I decided to follow the advice of Kyu, since I was not feeling at all well, maybe I could have a remedy for seasickness. I walked quietly to the infirmary and soon saw Dr. Lee.

- Hi Ryeowook ... are you feeling well?

- Not really, since morning I'm sick and a little dizzy. I think I need a remedy for seasickness, and then I get better pro next turn.

- Are you sure?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter