Meow!?

The Road to Craziness

Junghan's

"-an."

"-han."

"-unghan."

"Yah, Junghan Yoon!" I almost fell of my seat. I glared at the evil existence infront of me that is named Jeon Wonwoo. I then rubbed my eyes and yawned very loudly earning me a eye roll from Junhui.

"Wut?" I said as I stretch my forelimbs up while producing little dinosaur sounds. I wasn't able to sleep properly last night. Who would if something unbelievably depressing happened to you yesterday. I tried to sleep as soon as possible but my mind won't stop thinking about what happened and how stupid I was. In the end, I cried myself to sleep and now I feel like a wreak.

Just recalling what happened yesterday makes me want to cry and just hide in a hole somewhere but I can't do that right now.

"For the tenth time, what the heck happened to you!?" He yelled, causing me to close my eyes and crinkle my nose in distaste. My precious ears.

"It's too early to yell!" I yelled back, contradicting what I said. Again, like yesterday, I'm sprouting again. I sighed. I'm just too stupid and dumb and stupid and I know that everybody knows that by now.

"Hyung," Chan started, sighing before he continued again, "we just want to know what happened to you. I mean, even if you hide it from us, your dark eye bags, slightly red eyes and your poor complexion today are practically giving you away." He reasoned out, pressing the pause button on his tablet and removing his black ear buds from his ear. He has been watching MJ videos even before I arrived that I thought he wasn't paying attention to me.

We're currently sitting on my table, table number ten, and my friends have me cornered right now so I'm practically waiting for the marriage cafe to open. Hoping that time would go faster so I can finally go home already. I still can't get use of this gown I'm wearing even though I practically wore it the whole time yesterday. If only I could fast forward time.

"Nothing happened." I said, giving them a blank stare. They returned it back except theirs were more blank. Prez Boo was giving me the look that screams 'Bish, we ain't buying ur '.

"It has something to do with Jisoo, right?" Junhui said, placing a bookmark between the pages of the book he was reading and closing it shut as he gave me a calm gaze which probably translates to 'bish, I placed my damn book down so you better cooperate or else'. We were frozen in shock for a moment because friggn hell, he spoke a sentence, but quickly regained our senses back.

"It does........ Not." I answered.

"Hey, make up you're mind will you!?" Wonwoo demanded, which only made me chuckle. Of course it's about Jisoo. It has always been because of Jisoo. I'm just too stubborn.

I yawned again. Followed by Jihoon who's being really quiet for some unknown reason. Prez Boo followed shortly, who then caused Chan who's next to him yawn as well. The chain didn't stop because it was Wonwoo who caught it next and by the time he was finished, our eyes were all set on Junhui who returned our gaze blankly. He just stared at us while we wait for him to yawn, but the idiot didn't even bulge.

"Yah, aren't we friends!?" Wonwoo said in disappointment.

"Hyung, you're also supposed to yawn!" Chan whined. Well, I can't blame him since I was also waiting for Junhui to yawn for the sake of completing the chain.

Junhui simply rolled his eyes before he began talking. These days, he seems to be talking more and more. I wonder what happened to him.

"So, why do you look like a bus randomly ran over you?" Junhui asked. I gave him a scowl in which he returned with a smirk. I would have thrown something at his face right now but Heechul would kill me if he finds out I kinda harmed his so called 'daughter' and kinda ruined his 'work of art' as he like to call it. We already have our makeup and gown on after all. Heechul said he's gonna play around for awhile and that he'd return a little later.

"Go back to China!" I answered, causing him to chuckle.

"There could only be one reason," Jihoon, who finally said something, started. "a, you actually got run down by a truck, b, seeing as you're alive and still breathing, it must have just been a bicycle that ran you over OR c, you got yourself heart broken." He finished, emphasizing the or on the last part. My ears twitched upon hearing letter c but I didn't let it show. Jihoon should have remained silent in the end.

"Anyone who's answer is letter c, raise your right hand!" Prez Boo shouted so loud that the whole classroom heard him. Almost everyone turned to our table while my so-called 'friends', raised their right hand and I almost choked on air when almost everyone who heard Prez Boo's announcement, decided to play along and raised their right hand.

"Yah! Don't play along and put those down! Go and play somewhere! Shoo!" I said as I did the shoo-ing gesture with my hand. They must have found what I said funny because they laughed at my face. Thankfully, after they stopped laughing at me, they actually took what I said seriously and decided to go somewhere out of my sight. Now it's just us here in the room. Now, what.

"See? Even our classmates think so." Prez Boo stated.

"OR d, none of the frigging above." I said, emphasizing the or.

Chan simply raised his brow at me while Pres Boo pretended to pick his nose in boredom and flick his imaginary booger at me. I dodged it because it's still gross even if it's imaginary.

"Junghannnnnnn!" I heard someone call my name from outside of the room, causing me to turn towards the door. There wasn't anyone but suddenly a wild Soonyoung appeared.

I was about to greet him when he began charging towards me in a hurry. Friggn hell, I almost had a heart attack.

"What do yo-" I wasn't able to finish my question because he cut me. Ro0d.

"Have you seen Jihoonie?" He asked, seemingly excited. I furrowed my brow and turned towards Jihoon's direction.

"He is just hea...." I couldn't finish my sentence because there wasn't anyone sitting next to me. Where the heck did that hobbit go!?

I glanced at Wonwoo and he gave me the 'he's under the table' look. Oh.

"He's undOUCH!" I yelped in pain since Jihoon decided to bite my leg. I could kick him right now, but I can't do it because he's too cute and he'll probably return it with three times the force.

Sissy.

Shut up brain -_-

"He's unde-EOMMA!!!!" It was Prez Boo's turn to get bitten. It was pretty funny to be honest but I tried to contain my laughter, I failed though and accidentally let off a chuckle.

I suddenly felt someone squeeze my thigh.

'Friggn hell, am I not allowed to laugh now!?' I asked myself in silence and as if Jihoon heard my thoughts, he squeezed harder. That must have translated to 'yes'.

"I get it! I get it! I'm sorry!" I apologized telepathically and I guess he accepted it because he finally let go.

"He's not here." Junhui told Soonyoung, whose smile suddenly withered away.

"Why do you look so sad?" Chan asked out of the blue an I though 'Poor Chan, he's gonna get it....', but I didn't see him show any signs of being in pain. I see. So it's okay to bite me and Prez Boo, but it's not okay if it's Chan? What is this unfairness!?

"Well, I wanted too see him but he's not here." Soonyoung said between his frown. Aigoo, this poor kid. I rarely see Soonyoung without his smile. To think that it's because it's Jihoon's fault make me want to ask what going on, but then again, I don't want to get bitten.

"You can text him, you know!?" Wonwoo said, but I think it only added salt to the wound since Soonyoung suddenly turned gloomy.

"I also thought of that but when I finished typing out the message, I realized that I didn't have his number." He said, almost tearing up. Aigoo, this poor child. If only I could do something..... Ah!

"I can give you his number." I proposed and I think I just saw his tears return back to his tear ducts, if that's even possible. He suddenly turned cheery again and I actually felt proud of myself but suddenly closed my mouth because friggn hell, what if I angered the hobbit with what I said.

I closed my eyes and braced myself from the pain that I think I'll receive, but nothing came. Ommo, does this mean I'm safe!? Like for reals!?

"Junghan!" Soonyoung said as he shoved his phone at my face. This rude kid....

I typed in Jihoon's phone number and gave the phone back to Soonyoung who stared at it as if he got the present he really wanted for Christmas. Aigoo, this kid is to pure. He should be protected at all cost. They're endangered, I tell you! Now a days, you'll just meet an evil violent hobbit, a smirking not so silent anymore Chinese boi, a very nosy emo boi, a moon walking baby dinosaur, a sassy quite sheltered young master and a lying stupid idiot who just can't be true to his feelings.Wait, did I just throw shade at myself?

"Ommo, I'll text him right away!" Soonyoung said as he excitedly tapped away on his phone. It was refreshing to look at him being all happy.

"And send." Soonyoung said as he gave his phone one last tap.

Meow~

"Meow?" Soonyoung mimiced the sound. I felt a hand clawing my thighs that I instinctively though of something to say. I don't want to feel physical pain anymore.

"Ah, um, there must be a cat here somewhere!" I said, pretending to look for a cat even though I now full well that that meow-ing sound was Jihoon's phone's ring tone.

"Really?" Soonyoung said as he looked around the room, excitement evident on his face.

"Oh, there it is!" Wonwoo said, pointing towards the outside of the room.

"Where!?" Soonyoung turned to where Wonwoo was pointing but the cat wasn't there. Well, there isn't actually one in the first place. Sorry Soonyoung TAT

"You better go now if you want to see it." Junhui proposed an Soonyoung nodded.

"Thanks, guys. You all are very kind! Let's get along well from now on. I want to be close to you guys since you're Jihoonie's friends." Soonyoung sincerely said.

"Because we're Jihoon-hyung's friends?" Chan repeated and asked.

"Yup, since I'm now Jihoon's boy-" Soonyoung didn't get to finish what he was saying because a strange high pitched shriek was suddenly heard. Soonyoung was visibly startled while us sitting weren't surprised at all since we all know that there's only one person here in this room that's capable of creating those crazy dolphin mating sounds. And that said capable person is currently clawing at Wonwoo's thigh right now. I was written on Wonwoo's face. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Soonyoung, don't you HAve sOmewhere You shOULd be? Like, NOt hEre?" Wonwoo said, his voice unstable and he currently looks like he's constipated. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Oh, yeah! Thanks for reminding me! Bye bye!" Soonyoung said as he wave one last time at us before he bolted to the door.

I think Jihoon took that as a sign to finally crawl out of narnia. We watched him crawl out of hell where he originated. Kidding.

"Why were yo-"

"Don't ask." Jihoon dead panned as he fixed his chair and sat on it. The table then became silent. Okay. Now what?

I glanced at my watch and saw that it was already 6:43. The class shop would open at 7:30 so there's still time to waste. Argh! I want to go home ;A;

I stood up in frustration and went to the nearest window from where I originally was. I looked down from it and saw that there were different kinds of people outside the building. I sighed yet again.

"You think he finally lost it?" I heared Jihoon ask.

"Well, my mom said that anyone could end up crazy if they get their heart broken." Prez Boo answered.

"Is there no hope for him anymore?" I heard Chan ask.

"The poor soul... Ya'll think he got rejected?" I heard Wonwoo ask.

"I don't know. Wanna bet about it?" Jihoon proposed and I felt my brow twitch. I tried to calm myself down even though I know that it's me who they're talking about/

"Lol, looking from here, he looks like his groom stood him up." Junhui say.

I decided to just let them say what they want because I couldn't be bothered and I'm busy enjoying the view. It's pretty relaxing to watch people from above. Lmao that sounds like something God would say. I slid the window open because I wanted to feel the breeze.

"! Is he finally so done with life!?" I heard Wonwoo say which got my attention again.

"That's just how it is. The least we could do is live on to tell his story." Junhui said, sounding so solemn as if he's in a prayer meeting. The heck is happening to them?

"You think he's gonna jump?" I heard Prez Boo asked and that's when I caught on to whatever the hell they're talking about.

"Wanna bet?" Jihoon said. To think that they'll actually bet on my death makes me a bit irritated. This kids...

I pretended to climb up the window to see if they'll stop me but no one did. Do they actually even care about me!?

"Yah! At least stop me from climbing!" I shouted, turning to them who just gave me a laugh. Aish! What the hell is so funny!?

"Lol. You won't jump." Jihoon said.

"We know you too well." Wonwoo said between his laugh.

"U iz caword!" Prez Boo said in his attempt to 'english' me.

"You'll most likely just hide somewhere and run away." Junhui stated.

"Yeah, hyung. We know you! And we know that you probably decided to not confess again." Chan said, agreeing to what the others said.

What they said actually got to me. Even though they're practically dissing me right now.

"I am NOT!" I argued, crossing my forearm like a child.

"Ey, you're stubborn side is a major pain in the too." Prez Boo said, looking all proud that he used the word ''. Last time he used the word 'bottom' and we didn't stop teasing him about it.

"Well, even without us telling you, you already know it yourself, right? What happened yesterday proved it to you even more." Junhui said.

"How did you know that that happened yesterday?" I asked since friggn hell, I didn't tell them anything about it.

"Because as we've been telling you hyung. We know you very well, okay? We could tell by how you've been acting!" Chan stated. Oh, so they didn't know.

"I've been imagining about what could possibly have happened to you two since you wouldn't tell, but each time it turns into !" Jihoon said in frustration. The heck, !?

"Same, but each time mine ends up into a tragedy. Like one of you got shot and died." Junhui said, looking sad as if someone actually died. What the hell is up with that sad ending!?

"Mine was Jisoo-hyung was actually an alien and he had to return back to his planet but he didn't want to leave because he fell in love with you!" Chan exclaimed in excitement.

"Mine is pretty normal. Jisoo was a secret spy or something along those lines and he couldn't tell you about it because you'll be placed in danger but at the same time, his job is to protect you so he had to disguise himself as a normal citizen." Wonwoo relayed looking excited as hell. How the hell is that normal!? Geez, this embarrassing emo boi!

"Mine is that Jisoo was a soldier and you were a doctor! You two were both sent to Uruk!" Prez Boo added that I could only face palm. When the hell did this kid have the time to watch that drama?

"My plot is better!" Jihoon argued.

"No, hyung! Mine is!" Chan answered back and the rest followed suit and joined the battle of whose imagination is better. My head began to ache with every word they say that I know that I have to shush them up.

"Aigoo, everyone shut up! Nothing of those things you're saying happened, okay!? And could you guys not pattern what happened to me yesterday to some K-drama that's finished airing on tv!?" I said, stopping them from bickering.

"Well, it's your fault! If you told us in the first place, we wouldn't have to think of our on version! And my AU is better!"Wonwoo said, crossing his arms and pouting. The rest followed and pouted at me that I almost choked and died.

"Geez, fine! Fine! I'll tell you! Mai ghad!" I said in defeat. I hope this will shut them up.

"Yay! Sleep over! Sleep over!" Junhui started to chant. Prez Boo and Chan followed shortly after.

"Hell yeah!" Jihoon shouted as if he won against someone in a war.

"Bring tons of things to play with ok!?" Wonwoo told Prez Boo and the latter nodded.

"And why the hell did this talk ended up with you guys sleeping over!?" I said. It was my turn to cross my arms. I'm not really opposed to them coming over, but why now of all times. I mean, we could have done it the following week while there's nothing important going on.

"Because you're mom is a very good cook!" Prez Boo said.

"Because we want to play around!" Chan reasoned out.

"Because we don't have anything better do any way." Junhui added.

"Because I am bored." Wonwoo stated.

"Because we wouldn't want you to be all alone at a time like this." Jihoon finished and a ten second silence followed it. We saw his cheeks turn red and he then started cringing at what he said. The rest of us laughed at the sight and he then started laughing along with us.

'I guess even when they're being a pain, they still care about me.' I thought as I laughed to my heart's content. I guess in the end, no matter what happens, I'll still have them on my side. I just hope that I can still act like how I used to and how I should infront of that guy even after what happened yesterday. 

xxxxxxxxxx

As you guys can see, this is a filler chapter (sorry no jihan here, just soonhoon) I just can't write drama lmao. I write while listening to music and coincidentally, last chapter's song was a sad one so it became a sad chapter. I'm sorry if some of you were sad about it. Even I was sad writing it. Oh well. This chapter's song was Aju nice so things kinda went crazy(sorry again) oh well. I tried.To think Jihoon and Soonyoung got together faster than jihan here makes me laugh ^^ 

Thanks for reading~ And for your patience ofc cuz I'm a lazy piece of trash