Chapter 10

Special Unit Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay! Ten chapters! I will unfortunately not be making the next update for awhile because I am going on vacation and the next chapter is going to be quite long~ please enjoy this chapter until then! (Omg, we almost have 100 subscribers, i'll have to celebrate somehow when that happens~)

Chapter 10

"Uh, so how did you and Bora meet?" You asked as you stirred your drink. Wonwoo offered a smile to the question.
"Oh, Bora comes into my workplace a lot. I work at a dessert shop. I was worried how many sweets she was eating, but at the same time, I didn't mind her coming in every other day." he laughed.
Off in the distance, the seven bangtan members stood in their fluffy costumes watching intently.
"Oh. My. God. there she is." Taehyung huddled all the boys behind fake plants to look inside the coffee shop. Jungkook fell over having trouble seeing and hearing through his bunny suit.
"Somebody..help..."
"WHO IS THAT?" Jimin screeched patting Hoseok's shoulder rapidly. Hoseok sneered at the sight of Wonwoo.
"His life will be ruined."
Yoongi stood off to the side, arms crossed. "You guys are overreacting, I mean really?" Yoongi pushed back a branch of the fake plant to see for himself. His eyes zeroed in on Wonwoo, earning a grunt of disapproval
"He strikes me the wrong way. We have to follow them."  Jin concluded, earning a general consensus. 
"I'm back! Alright, should we go look around?" Bora walked back up to the table and motioned for Wonwoo and Y//N to follow.
"I hear there's a cute jewelry booth over there." You pointed down the way. Walking by, the shop owner greeted you all warmly.
"Welcome to Mira's house of charms! Were currently having a sale on our crystal necklaces, charms and rings." the woman motioned her hand over to a large table with the mentioned jewelry, all showcased beautifully.
"Ohh, so pretty. They have different properties right?" You asked, holding up a silver chained necklace with a green crystal.
"C'mon, let's move closer to her!" Namjoon ordered. They all marched over trying to stand a distance away to be a little discreet.
"Oh yes, that one is for the power of luck. This one here," she handed you a light pink and purple necklace,"Is popular for couples. It helps strengthen bonds so the love can always continue to bloom between lovers."
You held up the necklace, admiring it's beauty.
"Wow, that's so cute..." Bora commented. She glanced overher shoulder momentarily, feeling a sensation of being watched. She didn't expect to see so many of the costumed characters from earlier standing there, but brushed it off. 
"May I see this?" Wonwoo smiled, holding his hand out, You nodded, placing it in his palm.
"Oh no." Jimin whispered.
"He's totally gonna buy that for her. There love might become eternal....HE'LL STEAL HER AWAY!" Taehyung could barely contain his voice below a whisper. Namjoon stepped on his foot.
"SSSH! your drawing attention!"
"As if being dressed as a large fluffy animal isn't already casting attention." Yoongi huffed. "I'll take care of this."
Yoongi wobbled his way over squeezing in between Wonwoo and Y/N.
"Oh! Didn't see you there!" Y/N jumped as she turned around to face Kumamon. "Your my favorite character! Oh my gosh!-- Bora! Can you take a picture of me with Kumamon?"
Yoongi smirked. Of course he was her favorite. Yoongi stretched out his fluffy arms as Y/N hugged the side of him-- all was well until Hoseok shoved Yoongi out of the way.
"O-oh, Rilakkuma is cute too...." Y/N quirked a brow at the Rilakumma that suddenly interrupted the picture and began to do a funny dance to impress her.
"Aren't the costume characters supposed to be playing with the kids?" Wonwoo muttered to Bora. 
"Hoseok made this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter