Chapter 9

Special Unit Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home..." I called out weakly as I stepped into my apartment. I didn't think Bora would be awake so I quietly slipped off my shoes and set my purse on the ground.
The lights suddnenly switched on and I turned my head to see Bora looking at me with an angry expression.
"--Oh, you are awake-"
"And just where have you been for the past two days, HMMM? Not anwsering any of my texts?" Bora quirked her brow, arms crossed over her chest in an angry fashion. I hadn't even realized how long I hadn't been home. Did I not come home last night? Oh, right....
"No, I was at the office the first night and...I meant to come home last night but I was stuck in a jail cell so--"
"YOU WHAT?" Bora shrieked, stomping her feet over to me and grabbing me by the shoulders. I was too tired to realize why that maybe didn't come across to her very well.
"N-no, you see, it was by accident--"
"Are those boys hot models or criminals tying you up into their world?!?!" 
"Neither, It was a misunderstanding. Sorry, I'll make sure too reply back to you from now on Bora~" I smiled, trying to calm her down. Bora accepted my apology with a sigh.
"Okay, okay, I mean, I really just wanted you to tell me if I could eat your cheesecake or not, but I already did, so were even."
"You what? Ah, whatever. Do you wanna hang out tommorow? I have the day off!"
"Yes! Oh, can I bring my boyfriend along?"
"You have a new one? I hope he's a keeper." I snorted.
"Yeah, yeah, Now go get some sleep, you look like death."
"Thanks." I replied back with a sarcastic smile.
My body was more than happy to sink into my sheets after taking a hot shower. Waking up the next morning was the hardest part. I hadn't actually got to sleep much at all the past two days. It had been worth it all though; Namjoon mentioned that Eun-Mi and her mother wanted to throw a part in our honor for solving the case. They were so grateful, along with Ki-Moon and his dad.

"Y/N~ GOOD MORNING!" Bora called out, swinging my door open. I groaned and slowly rolled over in my bed. 
"Morning." I grumbled, not making an effort to get up out of bed anytime soon.
"Well? Aren't you gonna get ready? You have to look cute and fashionable if were going to the mall!"
"Were going to the mall?"
"Well, I decided, yes. Now come on! Get ready! I'll do your hair and make up after you get dressed!" Bora cheered, seemingly bouncing around the room, stopping at my closet to flip through my closet.
"Hm,...okay, wear this dress! with these shoes!" Bora grinned, pulling out a striped dress that was cute yet casual, and black sandals with a small wedge to them.
I rolled out of my bed and crawled over to her selection, changing quickly. The outfit actually looked very cute, I wondered why I never wore it more often? I guess I spent so much time working that I didn't get too much time to dress up. Bora smiled at my appearance and quickly went to fix my disheveled hair and face that probably looked less than okay.
"I will have to layer foundation here to hide the under eye-bags." 
"I'll try not to spend my nights in prison cells from now on." I giggled. Bora shook her head and rolled her eyes at me.
"Ta-da! Done! Before: Scary monster, Now: Super cute girl ready for the mall! Let me get my purse! We'll go once Wonwoo gets here." Bora said, holding up a mirror for me to see. I defintely looked a lot better with her help. My face kind of flushed, I couldn't remember I had the chance to look like this.
I jumped at the bell tone alerting me I had a text message.
From : Namjoon
Good morning Y/N! The others wanted to see if you wanted to come out and eat together today! 
From: Taehyung
Y/N!!! PLEASE COME EAT DELICIOUS FOOD WITH US!! Jungkookie misses you. Even if it's only been a few hours.
I furrowed my brows. Oh well, I already promised Bora. They'll be fine on their own.
To: Namjoon, Taehyung
Sorry! I've already promised to spend the day with my special friend at the mall  so I can't. Please enjoy the food without me!! :)
I stuck the phone in my purse and headed out to the living room once I heard the front door open. 
"Y/N!! This is Wonwoo, my boyfriend!" Bora smiled, introducing the dark haired boy that smiled back at me.
"Hello! nice to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter