01 Chapter 1

Claiming the King's heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Basketball training course

3 PM to 5 PM every Tuesday, Wednessday and Friday

Registar at Students' Council" 

I tiptoed to see the sheet. Sometimes, I really hate my height. I mean I'm not a dwarf if you consider 157 cm as normal height. But still, I sometimes want to be taller. 

"Hana, you should join swimming club before basketball club," Jinah said popping a candy into . 

"I don't like swimming." 

"But you need to be taller."

"That's what I'm trying to say." Jinah high-five with Gayoung. 

"Yeah yeah.. Say the ones who are taller." I pouted. 

"Hey girls!" 

"Annyeong!!" We waved at Hoshi who ran towards us. 

He was panting but still managed to greet us. "What's up?" 

"Nothing," I said. "I'm just planning to join Basketball club but these evils keep saying that I'm not tall enough." I pouted again. 

"We're just stating the fact." Jinah sticked her tongue out to tease me and Gayoung laughed at her. 

"Who said only tall people can play basketball? You know Minhee from our class? She is also in the basketball club. And guess what? She's the captain." 

"Oh my god." I was shocked. "I'm gonna join it. Don't try to stop me, idiots. I must play basketball." 

"As you wish. But don't cry in front of us telling that you feel insulted among the tower-sized people." 

I laughed and siad, "I won't." 

Jinah and Gayoung went back home together because they are neighbours while I went to the Students' Council with Hoshi to register. 

"Aren't you going to join, Hoshi-ah? Please~ It would be awkward if there is no one I know. It would be too boring too. Let's join together. Please?" I attacked him with awkward aegyos. I always fail in aegyo-ing but still, I try to use it on some occasions. 

"Yah yah!! Stop doing that puppy eyes or whatever you're trying to do. I can't even see your eyes." 

"Hey, it's not my fault that my eyes are small. I was born with these. And what about you? Your 10:10 eyes are no better than me though." 

"I knew that you would say that." Hoshi pouted. He doesn't normally use aegyos but even his natural reactions are too cute to resist. 

I laughed and knocked his head softly. 

"So are you going to join it too?" 

"Whatever you wish, my princess." I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"But why do you want to join it so much? To hook some handsome guys?" He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Nah. You know how much I hate to be in a relationship." I made a disgusted face. "I would not be free like I do now. Boyfriends are so annoying. They would control girls' lives telling them what to do

Please log in to read the full chapter