Desperate

Bound To You

 

A week apparently went by so fast. Everyone had been too busy focusing on the preparations for the royal wedding that was scheduled to be held very soon and truth to be told, the angel prince, Masato had brought himself to demon’s castle a few nights before – again, but this time on his own; without his parent’s knowledge – to meet Chiyu. He had proudly pulled a brave attempt by flying to the demon’s kingdom for the second trip, going through the scary-looking demon guards at the gates of the castle and was finally able to get inside after receiving a series of questions from them, even the unnecessary, offensive ones—since they knew who he was, Masato was aware they were just trying to ‘toy’ him around.

 

 

“My apologize, Prince Chiyu is not here.” Masato’s heart dropped once a servant informed him that, almost couldn’t bring himself to believe it. He had been wanting to see Chiyu all this time and there would be no time other than now; this was his last chance.

 

 

“I shall wait for him.” Not wanting to be left in the dim-lit living room and watching some more other weird and horrifying things in the castle that he never wanted to say, he requested himself to be led to Chiyu’s chambers.

 

 

With no other intentions.…no other intentions…

 

 

The impassive servant didn’t speak anything unless she – Masato thought she was a … female, though he wasn’t entirely sure in the truest sense; she had a long braided hair, red skin, horns and the nails were somewhat deformed – was asked questions by Masato, which he only gave a few but he was actually relieved she didn’t treat him like the guards earlier. Carefully did the angel thread along the dark hallway behind the other – what if there was some y trap there? He still could never trust demons! Even more when he was walking inside their ruler’s castle - and the only sounds the could be heard were the distinct echoes of their firm footsteps against the ground, making Masato feel the old castle was more dead than it actually looked like; so lonely. Pulling his white feathery wings closer to himself as he felt cold air grazing his skin, his soft long black hair was slightly and annoyingly being constantly blown, he noticed the windows were closed though.

 

 

The sound of a set of double doors being unlocked quickly brought his attention to its source, before the servant left him standing in the middle of the chambers, he quickly thanked her then went back to staring wide-eyed at a mountain of books, and as he tipped his head back, he saw how the high ceiling soared above him and those books, exposed iron beams holding up the chambers. Chiyu is unexpectedly a demon who loves to read books…well, he used to read a lot as well, but not as many as Chiyu does. And he does that on his own will, not by force, obviously.

 

 

One of the criteria a good ruler should have...Even if Chiyu weren’t to become his fiancé, his mother would’ve found someone else who would fit the role to become a potential replacement for the angel king, but not Masato though. He would always stay and finish on the second place behind others.

 

 

Masato’s tilted his head slightly, taking a few steps towards the said shelves and scanned all of those surprisingly neat books with admiration as his fingers traced some of the hard covers, eyes reading over some of the eye-catching titles. He wasn’t sure if it was just the large amount of reading materials that he had taken a deep appreciation of, or Chiyu’s hobby...

 

 

A book was suddenly launched past Masato’s uncurled wings and struck a wall directly beside his head, burying its edge in the concrete surface that made the angel jump in shock. A few feathers from his wings floated in the air for some moments, slowly descending gracefully onto the floor. Swallowing past a lump, he his dry lower lip before biting it as he stared at the familiar book, the fresh patterns of the rooting crack as a result from the sudden action and then it occurred to him that Chiyu must have—

 

 

“Masato?” The angel stiffened, heart beating its way quick against his rib cage that it hurt him, he could feel the injury he had before around his wrists pulse in pain. “Oh , it really is you.”

 

 

Taking in a few shaky breaths, he slowly turned himself around and looked at the same enraged demon that had almost beaten the hell out of him the day before…and eaten him for his dear desire.  

 

 

Silver locks in a tangled mess, shiny silver metallic piercings on both ears glinted from the little amount of light from the moon outside could reach and an irked sigh was pushed past the demon prince’s lips as he stood in front of a high window, seemingly had just arrived from some business Masato didn’t think he’d want to know. Chiyu then gave a hard stare in his fiancé’s direction, as if he was angry at himself for using book instead of his sword.

 

 

“I-I am sorry…” Feeling like he should of cancelled the stupid plan, he bowed his head several times while muttering the rest of a series of apology. “I’ll be leaving as soon as I can s—“

 

 

“Don’t.” Never holding back the snap from his voice, Chiyu crossed his arms in front of his chest was staring back at the angel with his slightly drowsy royal green orbs. Then, ordered. “Sit down.”

 

 

A shameful blush crept to the crests of Masato’s cheekbones, feeling undeniably embarrassed and he dragged himself to do what Chiyu said by sitting properly on a chair that was already set in the room by a study. He kept his head low though, not meeting the demon prince’s deadly heavy gaze. Something he had never done before; he forcefully brought his attention to his engagement ring, which would be soon replaced by a higher-ranking one; a wedding band. Chiyu wore the partner to his, surprisingly.

 

 

“What the do you think you’re doing here?” Chiyu snapped, causing Masato to startle in his chair and his blood drain from his face. “Answer me.”

 

 

“I-I just wanted to ask you to…” He found it hard to continue, but went on nonetheless. “…not to be present during our wedding day.”

 

 

Silence fell. And it stretched for yet another minute that Masato shifted in his seat uncomfortably and played with his shaky cold fingers. He had been in here far too long than he had intended to and he was already risking his own life to get here unnoticed by his mother, therefore it should be more than enough and the urge to go back home was growing intense.

 

 

Shadow loomed over him and he saw two hands placing themselves on the arms of the chair at his sides, the same time two feet came invading his view that he stopped short in his action and nervously brought his gaze up at the dominant; beast, bending his upper half towards him, his ed shirt was hanging from his shoulders with a black tank top he had put on to match with the slightly dark blue jeans, in contrast to his dyed silver hair. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, Masato then had to look at anywhere but Chiyu, the close distance was already making him feel a bit panic and ….blush. ‘Oh my God, this is ridiculous.’ And the other’s smoldering scent filling him in wasn’t not helping at all until he noticed something.…that the blush on his face was instantly replaced with a pale color afterwards.

 

 

“So...you don’t wanna get married to me? Is that it?” Chiyu half-grinned; and this could mean two things; that he had absolutely refused to do what Masato had kindly requested, and it was amusing to see this angel coming all the way from heaven just to meet him to tell him that, so sweet and being all innocent, for the fact they were.  But Masato didn’t answer, he just simply couldn’t; the words stuck in his throat. He opened his mouth but ended up just nodding his head in the end, looking away with threatening tears in his eyes. He just wanted to take his leave now.

 

 

Chiyu gave a fake sympathy look with a pout, tilting his head to side. “Aww, that’s bad you know.  Others have been wailing the moment the news of us getting married reached them before.” He laughed, standing straight as he brought his arms to fold them over his chest. “They’re even looking forward to it! Well, some of them...” Masato noticed the faintest waver  in Chiyu’s tone and he almost thought that had confirmed one of his…fears. “But whatever.”

 

 

“I do not care…I still do not want to get married to you.” Masato didn’t know why he was feeling bold suddenly, maybe it was because of the new discovery he had just found. “I want to choose my own hus—” If he knew Chiyu any better, he wouldn’t have back talked him. But he didn’t and his breath caught the instant Chiyu grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and forcefully pulled him up from the chair, throwing a serious dagger look that only this demon could drive the angel to this certain point of a violent terror.

 

 

“For an angel like you, you do talk a lot and you know what? Unfortunately for you, I. ing. Do. Because I  have to.” Chiyu tightened his curled fists, twisting the angel’s collar. “I have to marry you, despite how I ing detest you, your kind and the likes of you.” He added between his clenched teeth with four distinct fangs forming out longer than the rest sets of teeth. He kicked the chair away out of anger, his bright green eyes flashing the same emotion. “And you were trying to use me in this just because I’m a demon, weren’t you? It wouldn’t be a surprise for a demon like me to go against anything right? You just wanna protect your stupid status as the innocent little angel prince!” He slammed Masato against the wall behind him before shoving his own hand through his silver locks in irritation, bristling out of anger. “Damn I hate you.”

 

 

Shaking with pain racking through him, tears had sprung to Masato’s eyes with a warning again, but they had yet to break against the barrier. Yes, Chiyu was right though about it though. Masato admitted to himself. It was because he was afraid to go against the rules and he never breaks any but this newest thing that was about to change his life for once and for all had pushed him to the edge; he’d been fearing of the future that held upon him, wondering desperately how it would turn out since he was going to marry Chiyu. “Fine.” He whispered and shakily lowered his head, causing one crystal bead to roll down his cheek, followed by another, the edges of his lashes sparkled.

 

 

Chiyu frowned at the sight of Masato; he should of been feeling grateful upon seeing this poor angel in this state of grief to which he thought the angel totally deserved it, like before, like others; children of the light who were of the same kind like Masato… but instead he suddenly had the small, yet disturbing urge to …to what?

 

 

But before Chiyu could do anything, Masato quickly wiped his cheeks by using his long sleeves then pressed his palms against the demon’s chest to push him away or give him a hint to let him go at the very least. “I’ll... marry you then. Okay? Now let me go—“

 

 

“Hey,” Chiyu sighed heavily as he rolled his eyes sideways in irritation. He enclosed his arms around Masato’s waist, causing goose bumps to stand at their ends for the smaller at the close distance between them for what he regarded as an intimate one. Well, inexperienced ain’t he? “Let me kiss you for once first, okay?”

 

 

‘What…?’

 

 

And Chiyu thought that it was the best option to make it up to the other.

 

 

Confused, Masato’s eyebrows slammed together evidently and he stared at the seemingly dumb guy in front of him. Asking for such thing so casually in the ing wrong time! “What? Why? What-?!” His voice rose by an octave in disbelief. “Just….I….no!” Groaning, he tried to push the other away again, harder, but failed completely in the process like just now; Chiyu barely moved a fraction.

 

 

“’No’ because you’ve never kissed anyone or what? We need to practice though.” Chiyu stated matter-of-factly. Masato thought again that it was so daft of Chiyu asking for a kiss.

 

 

“Excuse me? I—it’s not necessary really! And we do not have to go through such a practice just to show to everyone we kiss each other for –“

 

 

“Damn you’re boring.” The demon narrowed his eyes, annoyed and disinterested. Gaping, Masato seemed to be unable to digest what Chiyu had just regarded him as and he could feel anger boiling and crawling under his skin and his voice was intensely controlled as he spoke if not for Chiyu holding none other than the ‘fiance’ title.

 

 

“E-excuse me-?”

 

 

But Chiyu cut him off  abruptly by crashing their lips together, kissing his fiancé as deep as he could - and usually did with hundreds of his past lovers- and oh hell, to his surprise, Masato’s were irresistibly delectable and very cushioned-like from what he could make out of their delicious and seductive contour earlier. This felt so oddly amazing and he worked his own against Masato’s like they were his permanently, fingers spreading along the angel’s waist and digging into the fabric in anticipation, his demon claws began to form and they pressed themselves into the skin, almost tearing the fabric off but enough to leave some traces. With eyes as wide as they could be, the angel moaned, extremely lost, his fingers shook involuntary as they held onto Chiyu’s shirt for support. He didn’t know just how exactly and properly to react to it and just could send another moan that rose from his chest into the startlingly deep-heated kiss, just because Chiyu wasn’t giving him the chance to free himself. Their teeth bumped into each other as Chiyu forced Masato to part his nearly bruising lips and the demon prince plunged in his tongue—

 

 

“Enough.” Masato immediately pushed at Chiyu’s shoulders and tore his partly saliva-covered lips off the other’s, trying to catch his breath, his face flushed once he stared distractedly from the transparent thin string that connected their mouths to Chiyu’s eyes. “Before things go too far, before we …get married…” He knew too well how demons are when it comes to and he was fully aware of Chiyu’s string of ‘mates’. Clearly, Masato is no match for them and he doubted he alone could …fulfil Chiyu’s desires...

 

 

“I have to go now.” The angel prince muttered, silently being partly thankful that Chiyu finally released him, too flabbergasted to even react against him. “…See you later on that day, then.” Masato turned around before he went straight to the window without looking back, scrambling his way out of it and soaring high in the sky after stretching his wings, clutching one hand over his mouth.

 

 

Not only he had failed in his plan, he had also wasted his time and ended up getting a first kiss he never had dreamed of….from a demon.