Chapter three

Far From Being Perfect

Tao's POV

Whist Hummed to his favorite song ,Tao couldn't stop thinking about tonight, he wanted everything to be perfect. Since it has been a while since Tao and Kris have actually sat down as a couple and had dinner together.Most of the time when Tao does attempt to communicate with his boyfriend, the older either ingnores him or acts cold towards Tao, so hopefully through this dinner Tao plans to sort out their problems beofore their relationship takes a wrong turn. 

Just when Tao was about to put the food on the table a buzzing sound from his phone caught his attention. Running to his phone tao quickly opened the message hopeing that it was from Kris saying he his on his way, but when he read the message Tao's heart dropped.

From Kris: I am sorry babe, I won't be able to make it today something came up and my dad needs me to be at the office, if I had a choice I would be at yours place in a heart beat, how about I make it up to you tomorrow. 

For a good ten minutes Tao kept re-reading the message wishing that words would magically turn into into something else. 

" I can't believe that your leaving me again on our special day." Tao whispered with sadness. " No he wouldn't leave me, it has to be joke." Tao tried to convince himself that this is like one of the dramas that he watched a few days ago, where the husband pretends to the wife that he won't be able to make it to their anniversary dinner, but ends up suprising her with a bouquet of flowers. 

" How he wishes that Kris would do something like this for him." A hour flew by and still no sign of Kris, Tao was starting to lose hope in boyfriend showing up. 

" Who am I trying to kid....... he's not coming" Tao said to himself, with that said he got up and just cleaned everything up with an empty heart, and just went to bed.

As Tao was lying in bed staring at the celing, he thought about the past and the memories of his boyfriend. In the past Tao was Kris's  world, they used to be happy and used to be together every second of the day. But now when ever Tao thinks about Kris it just brings him pain. 

" I guess we are not as perfect as I thought we were." 

Kris' POV

" Kris you finally came, here have a drink." Minho passed his best friend a drink. As time went by the drinks increased and the more drunk Kris got. All Kris could remember was arriving at the party with Jessica some and some how they have ended up in Minho's bedroom making out. 

Slowly Jessica's hands started to make their way around Kris's abs as she kissed him all over his neck which was turning him already. Switching their position, so Kris was on top of Jessica he captuted her soft lips, which reminded him a certain boys lips, the kiss started to become heated. 

" Kris can I asked you something." Jessica looked into Kris eyes. " You wont leave me." 

"I would never leave you" Kris replied back, as long Jessica and Tao don't meet then everything should be okay, Kris thought. 

" I have had my heart broken before,  and I don't want to go through the experience again" Jessica said with sadness In her voice. 

" I would never break your heart baby, your the only one I love." Kris reassured her.