Chapter eleven

Far From Being Perfect

3 days later 

"Sir we will be landing at the mansion very shortly." The pilot informed his passenger before making his way back over to the co-pilot in the cockpit. However every word that came out of the pilots mouth never reached the passengers ears as he was too forcused on his thoughts of worry. Part of him was excited to come back to his motherland, on the otherhand the other part of him was full of nerves. He was nervous to meet his family again after so many years or see his brother. 

As the private jet started to land, the passenger looked out of the window, the closer he got to the ground the bigger the objects got, he could clearly see that nothing much has changed since he left the UK, apart from a few places have become a little modernised. After ten minutes the jet landed in the court yard of the Wu residents, before the passenger could get out of the door ,a middle age women clung her self onto him. 

" Kai how I missed you" Her hug got tighter ever passing second, letting of her son, her expression changed from happy to upset." How come you have not visted your old focks for a long time, did you forget about us," Sadness was shown in her voice, making Kai feel a little guilty. 

" I'm so sorry, w......" Before Kai could finish of his sentance the middle age women started to talk again. 

" Nevermind as long as your here now is all that matters." Her mood changed back to happy, Kai swears his mother is bi-polar sometimes, but he still loves her, even if most of the time when he was living in korea all she did was scold him and his brother all the time. " Come inside dear, I think your father and brother should be home by now." The women motioned one of the maids to get her sons belongings and the two made their way inside. 

" Wow mum did you get an extension on the house, or have I just shunk." Kai said as he looked around the luxurious hallway, so much has changed since he has been away. 

" Yeh we got it done last year, which you would have known about if you visited, but anyways where is your father and brother.............. Kris" The women shouted for her son a multiple times, until a a teenager came running downstairs. 

" What mum I'm busy." Kris whined, he looked at his mum and then at the teenager next her, for some reason the teenager looked familar, but he just could not reconise who the person was, however the stanger next his mother kind of made his feel a little jelouse as the person was quite good looking. 

" Kris is this the way to speak to your mother." The women said sternly, how she hoped that Kai was not the exact copy cat of his older brother, because she could not handle two arrogant and disrespectful sons. " Your brother is here." 

" Where" Kris asked whilst looking around the hallway. 

" Its me." Kai stepped forward, making Kris's jaw drop with utter shock, he could swear that his brother was skinny and geeky looking when he went to study abroad, and magically transformed to someone from a vougue catalogue. 

" Seriously where is my geeky little brother gone." 

" He changed." Kai simply said, don't get him wrong he never gives a damn on what people think about of him, but sometimes a little change is okay and also has boost up his confidence more. 

" Hunnie I'm home." A male voice echoed through the large hallway, all three turned their attention to the man near the door, who also has the matching expression as Kris when he first saw Kai. 

" Is that really my son......wow you have become handsome." The man praised, well of cource his children would look handsome they have his and their mothers genes after all, he secretly thought to himself. 

" Thanks dad." 

" I bet many girls where running after you when you where in the UK." His mother asked with curiosity, she was always curious about her childrens love lives, how can blame her ever parent wants their children to find the right person before they leave the earth. 

" Uuuurmm," Kai was a little hesitent to say what he wanted to say next," I'm not really interested in girls." The nerves where coming back to say hello, how he wishes he could get rid of these nerves forever.

" So your fully gay.... seriously no girl has ever caught your attention." Kris broke the silence first, he too was now curious how can a man never have feelings for a girl ever.

" I guess I am fully gay.....are you guys okay with this, like I now how much you guys want grandchildren."

" Son where happy with your decision as long as you find the right person who will make you happy then we will be happy, and there is always adoption," The old man reassured his son, this made Kai sigh in relife, at least coming out to parents is over and done with from his bucket list. " and plus your brother has dated a few boys." his father added.

" That does not make me gay its just...."

" Experimenting." Their mother and father said at the same time.  

For the rest of the evening went with ease, the family spend the evening catching up and remembering funny stories that they remember from the past, and also filling Kai is with what school he will be attending tomorrow, it was moments like this that Mr and Mrs Wu loved, now they hoped that they could share these moments with their sons, aswell as their sons parthners and grandchildren in the future.