Chapter sixteen

Far From Being Perfect

Kai's POV 

One memory that Kai would always cherish forever is his first kiss with Tao, that one kiss meant the whole world to him. Even though it was wrong to kiss a guy who's heart belongs to another, he just could not control his emotions anymore, they have been bottled up inside him for so long and now its time to let them out and show the person who owns his heart how much he loves him. 

" But what if he does not like me then what." Kai said to himself, " But then why did he kiss me back." Kai could feel the frustration building up inside of him, right now he was so confused to why Tao kissed him back, did the raven run boy like him back. Getting of the bed Kai made his way to his older brothers room, hopefully his brother could give him advice.

" Kris can I ask you something." Kai said as he took a seat on the conner of the bed near his brother, looking away from his book Kris turned his attention to younger.

"Sure whatup"

" I need advice.... Well you see I have this friend who has a crush on a boy thats already taken, but the only problem is that this friend has fallen too deep in love that when ever he is around the boy all he wants to do is grabbed the boy and kiss him, hold him and made the boy his." Taking a short pause, " But at the same time he does not what to do that, he does not want scare the boy away or hurt hi,...... what shall he do? " 

Once Kai finished is sentence, Kris took sometime to think " Well if I was in your friends situation I would tell the person he likes about his feelings inside of keeping them bottled up inside as he his only hurting himself by keeping them hidden, and also its better to let the boy know because the boy might also have the same feeling for him." 

" What if...." 

" Don't think about what if, just tell him how you feel, trust me it will help to lift the weight of your shoulders." Kris  interrupted. 

Kai let out a small sigh, maybe Kris is right maybe its time to come clean and tell Tao how he feels about him, Kai thought. Looking around Kris's room he spotted a few pictures on his brothers wall, a majority of them are from when Kai and Kris where younger, but there was one picture in particular that caught his attention. 

" Kris who is that boy your kissing." Kai asked, he already knew who that boy was, but in his mind he's wishing that the boy was just a look a like.Kris directed his eyes to the photo that Kai was looking at. 

" That is my boyfriend Tao." 

" B-Boyfriend, what about that girl your dating." Kai asked in shock, he never knew that his brother would be cheating type, but he was also a little hurt that his brother is dating the person he also likes. 

" I'm still with Jessica, but I also like Tao, there is something about him that prevents me from dumping him." Kris said not noticing the hurt in Kai's eyes. 

" Don't you feel guilty for cheating on two people, what if they both find out one day... you'll lose both of them." 

" As long as they do not meet then I am fine for now," 

" Your unbelievable Kris." Kai said in anger, he stood up and let his older brothers room, leaving Kris confused to his brothers sudden change in behaviour, shrugging it of Kris continued with his revision. On the hand Kai went to his bedroom and dropped himself back onto his bed, his heart felt really heavy, he has so many problems and now with Kris dating and cheating on Tao only has added another problem. 

" How am I suppose to confess now." He whispered to himself, he really wanted to confess, but at the same time he did not what to steal his brothers lover. " Maybe its better if we stay friends." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao POV 

" He kissed me....oh my gosh he kissed me." Tao started to laugh shyly, " Yuri seriously when he kissed me the fill felt so good..... it was as if Kai's lips where made to fit perfectly onto mine, and the thing is I want more, I want him to kiss me over and over again..... is this wrong?" 

" No Tao your still young and there are going to many other people who you fall in love with until you find the right person." Yuri said,she just hopes that Kai is the person who Tao falls deeply in love with and they spend the rest of their lives together. 

" But what about Kris.....I still love him, I think." doubt started to take over Tao, did he still love Kris or  has Kai managed to crawl into Tao's heart and replace the love he had for his current boyfriend. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV 

Now was the right time to tell Tao about Kris, now is the right time to come clean and make Tao realise that Kris not the perfect boyfriend, he's is a cheating, lieing, heartless person, maybe this will make him realise that his belongs to Kai before it is too late and Kai moves on to another. 

" Tao I need to tell you something." Yuri was a little hesitatant to come out and tell her friend the secret she has being hiding from her friend these few days. ' come on Yuri he has to know, he has to know' she kept repeating. 

" Yuri whats wrong." Tao had the feeling that what ever Yuri is going to say is going to hurt him as they have been friends for ages and usually comes out tells him everything, but for some reason this news she whats to say is preventing her from doing so. 

" Kris.....Kris is cheating on you, I know I should have told you the second I found out but I didn't want to hurt you." 

" W-what, h-he." This news shocked Tao, he knew it has to be tre because Yuri would not lie about a something like this. 

" I saw his kissing a girl a few days again and then I asked the girl who Kris is to her.....and she said...... she said Kris is her boyfriend." After Yuri said that she saw that water coming out of her bestfriends eyes, moving closer to Tao she embranced the boy in an comforting hug, Tao rested his head on Yuri's shoulds as she stocked his hair in a comforting way. 

" Yuri was the girl any chance blond." Tao asked as a picture of a blond girl appeared in his mind, Yuri nodded.

" I always had a feeling something was not right about Kris when I saw his so close with the blond girl, I should have knew something was wrong the minute I saw Kris with the girl, I should have noticed the looks he gave her but never gave me, but I didn't because I trusted him," Tao cried, right now his heart was breaking into pieces.  

" Shush Tao he's not worth your tears, he's just a stupid boy, whereas your a strong, independent and clever person that does not need a boy like that in your life." Yuri tired her best to choose the appropriate words to cheer up her best friend. " There are so many people who will love you for you and not just want you for your y body.... and you never know that person might be closer than you think, you just need to open your eyes and heart to new people." Every word that Yuri said made Tao smile, he was greatful to have such a caring best friend, if Yuri was not here right now Tao would probably fall beyond depressed.

" At times like this I wish never knew Kris then maybe I wouldn't be hurting like this, maybe if I did not meet Kris I might have found someone else that would love only me." Tao whispered loud enough for Yuri to hear, ' Tao there is someone who loves only you, and that person is closer than you think' Yuri really wanted to come out and tell her friend, but she could not. Tao had to figure this out for himself. 

" What now." Yuri asked. 

" I guess its time to say goodbye to Kris."