Mission Log

He's cheating on you.

Date; December 04 2011

Time; 10:47 AM

Location; ChoColat Dorm

Juliane stared in the mirror, mouth slightly parted, as she applied mascara. Following that she applied a light pink lip gloss—one she saved for special occasions—and pursed her lips slightly. Then she smiled and nodded to herself, satisfied with her look.

Skipping into her and Melanie's dorm room, she picked up her pale blue sweater and shrugged it on as quickly as possible. "Warm and snuggly.." she sighed happily. She took her purse and snuck her half broken phone in the outside pocket and walked towards the front door. Slipping on her brown boots, she opened the door and after a quick look to each side and behind, she stepped out and closed the door as quietly as possible.

Little did she know her groupmates were watching her.

Date; December 04 2011

Time; 11:30 AM

Location; 4 blocks from the ChoColat dorm, apartment complex

Juliane had paused outside a rather large apartment complex. She looked up as high as she could, using her hand to shield her eyes from the big ball of fire in the sky. She hummed quietly and swayed on her feet slightly. A smile never left her face.

Note; Subject continously smiling. A sign of anxiety for subject.

The automatic door at the front of the apartment complex swung open, and out came a guy that each girl hard to agree was without a doubt very good looking. Juliane's smile widened and she waved the male over.

Note; Cute  Hot  Extremely y   Good-looking male exits apartment complex, subject becomes visibly more anxious and excited and waves the male over

The male literally runs over to her, his arms spread wide, and Juliane runs to him as well, and jumps into his arms. The male spins her around in a tight hug as both laugh happily. Juliane was finally set down on the ground once more after a moment. The two laced fingers and began walking south.

 Date; December 04 2011

Time; 12:05 PM

Location; Bean'N'Go coffee house (which also sells tea, hot chocolate and certain food) ((we need to remember this place.. YUM!))

The couple sit down at a table far in the back, away from prying eyes. They're sharing a cup of hot chocolate and laughing about something.

Note; Subject usually dislikes hot chocolate.

"Neh, Gi Soo oppa." Juliane says in a voice that would make anyone cringe.

Note; Subject is horrible at aegyo.

"What is it, Juli-ah?" asks the now named Gi Soo.

"Why don't you want to meet the rest of ChoColat?" Juliane pouts in what she must think is an adorable way. Gi Soo must be blind. No, strike that. Even someone blind could tell Juliane is horribe at aegyo, she's THAT bad.

Gi Soo hesitates, his mouth opening and closing like a fish yet no sounds come out. "I, uh.." Now his leg is moving up and down. "Ah, you see.." His fist is clenching and un-clenching. He stops altogether suddenly and says something that seems well rehearsed. "I'm worried that they won't like me. Since you're just starting out, they probably don't want anyone to be dating someone. If they find out they'll make us break up. They don't care about true love."

Juliane buys that.

Note; Subject is an IDIOT.