I'm Holmes and you're Watson

He's cheating on you.

It was a relatively cool winter day at the ChoColat dorm, and Tia was having trouble deciding if she should go outside or stay in. Soa would complain if she went in and out, and Melanie would follow Tia everywhere she went, like a puppy. Soa would blame Tia if Melanie got sick, and if someone was sick, the schedules for the day would be canceled, so maybe it was best to stay indoors. Tia nodded to herself as if to confirm her decision.

"Hey, Juliane, do you want to play a board game?" Tia asked, turning to face Juliane.

"Mhm, yeah. Whatever." Juliane answered. Her eyes never left her phone screen. She let out a girlish giggle, something she rarely did, and began to type away. Tia raised an eyebrow and tried to scoot closer to Juliane. Juliane shifted the phone away from Tia's view and shot a glare at her. "Mind your own business." She said in a dark tone.

Tia couldn't do anything but listen. Juliane was older than her. "Yes, unnie." Tia mumbled. She stood up with a stretch and went off to find Melanie. It was time to do some detective work..

[[linelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelineline]]

"Alright, now be quiet.." Tia whispered.

Melanie nodded her head and pressed a finger to her lips, an excited smile forming. She peeked her head into the darkened room that belonged to Juliane and herself. Empty. Just the way they needed it. Melanie gave Tia a thumbs up and the two slowly tip-toed into the room. Tia a flashlight the illuminated a small portion of the room. She turned the flashlight left and right, trying to find Juliane's charging phone.

"Ahah! I've found the evidence, Watson!" Tia exclaimed suddenly.

Melanie rushed over to Tia on quiet feet. The smile on her face was growing by the minute. "You found her phone?" Melanie whispered.

Tia nodded, a smile on her face as well. She pressed the button on the bottom of the phone, and the screen lit up. She swept her finger across the screen to unlock it and went straight to "Messages" app. Her eyes moved fast as she looked for any suspicious contacts. She paused on one name. "Gi-Soo Park?" Tia murmured. She tapped the name, which lead to a long list of of messages from the two. Tia's eyes widened as she read them. "M-Melanie! Gi-Soo is a guy!"

"What?!" Melanie gasped. She peeked over Tia's shoulders so she could read the messages as well. Melanie scrunched her nose and said, "Eugh, how lovey-dovey."

Tia nodded in agreement and was just about to put the phone back when Julianne's voice interrupted her.

"JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE DOING?!"