Supah Spyz

He's cheating on you.

The first thing Tia did was toss the phone to the side. The phone hit the wall, and there was the sound of the screen cracking and a dull thud as it hit the floor. Melanie let out an, "Ooooh.." and flinched. Tia elbowed Melanie in the side and whispered, "You're not helping!"

"Just what were you two doing snooping around on my phone?!" Juliane says in a dangerous tone.

"Oh, nothing.. J-Just wanted to play a game!" Tia laughs nervously.

"Why did you just throw my phone across the room then?!"

"Huh? Oh, uh.. BYE!"

Tia and Melanie run out of the room, leaving a furious Juliane behind.

[[linelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelinelineline]]

"Juliane and some mysterious man named Gi-Soo Park are meeting up tomorrow around noon." Tia said. Currently she sat at a table with Soa, Melanie and Jaeyoon. Soa blinked, trying to process the information the young co-maknae had just given her.

"How do you know it's a guy?" asked Jaeyoon.

"Well, unless Juliane is either biual or homoual, which I truly doubt she is.." Tia trailed off, pursing her lips. "Look, the way he texted, it's totally obvious he's a guy!" Melanie nodded in agreement.

Jaeyoon frowned and mumbled, "I hate invading people's privacy but.. for the sake of ChoColat we should spy on them." Suddenly a hand came flying towards Jaeyoon's head, which she swiftly dodged. The hand smacked down onto the table instead. This caused Soa to let out a cry of pain.

"YAH! I'M LEADER AND I DECIDE WHAT WE DO!" She yelled. Soa rarely yelled, and by the tears forming in her eyes, it was easy to realize she was yelling from the pain.

"So what are we doing, unnie?" Melanie asked excitedly.

"WE'RE GOING TO SPY ON THEM."

"But that's what I said!" Jaeyoon exclaimed.