Heartbreaking Reality (FINAL)

I Will Never Forget You

 

Heyaa readers :D
So i guess this would be my last chappy. I didn't plan to write this long and I took a while to come up with a closure. I personally would like to thank all my subbies and also to all the readers who have been reading my story.

Good day 😊

Regards~» Sheirly❤



Kris stood emotionlessly in front a grave. Holding a white bouquet of lilies and white roses in his hand. 

"Why..you idiot..why did you do..that?" Kris asked almost like a whisper, tears build up on his eyelids waiting for the outburst.

"Why..why!!" Kris voiced out trembling, his body was weak not completely recovered from the operation. It took all of his strength to sneak out. Right after the doctor revealed the name of his donor. 

Hwang Zitao..NO!! It can't be! 

"Why is it always you whom s-sacrifice for me?" 

"Even when I showed my back, it's always you whom come back running to me like a lost puppy, your always the first to apologize in any situation..even  if the fault isn't yours..why baby?!.."

"I've been such a jerk..you've been trying your best to patch up b-ut..." Kris stopped halfway, a dull ache reveberated in his chest. Soon, it was raining, the pour was heavy yet the latter didn't bulge as he kneeled infront of his lover's grave spilling out all his build up emotions that was keep buried all this while.

Kris trembled as he continued " Tao..ba-by it hurts..I-t hurts so much. Why di-d you do th-at...I don't de-serve this kindn-ess..it mak-es me loo-k like a sel-fish guy.." 

"It's all my fault.." the latter's voice broke into pitiful sobs. His crystal clear tears blended well in the harsh rain similar to the day the two went apart.

After a long silence which felt like an eternity, "Thank you baby..for everyt-thing" 

New tears welling up, emotional getting the best out of Kris as he continued "Tao, baby..I'm sure you had r-received m-my letter..I'm s-sorry I had no other choice...s-sorry for every pain I-i caused and for all the tears you shed..b-but always remember I lo-ve..I l-ove you..I will always love you Tao" with that being said, Kris broke down. 

Lonely tears flow, pain inflicted in his chest became more unbearable of the thought. Tao's death was indeed like a claw tucking hard on his heartstrings.

I lost him...Tao..my first and only love..

Kris felt a soft wind brush through his soul. It felt so familiar, a warm sensation arise inside of his stomach as he left a soft touch on his cheek. 

Tao?

Kris tilt his head, his eyes twitch as he turned to his right and left but there was no one. It was creepy but somewhat painful. It was raining heavily, Kris cried his heart out letting out all he had buried in his heart.

It's the first time Kris cried like there's no tomorrow all the memories of the two kept flushing on his mind. He loved the younger, in all the way it imply leaving a hole in his heart.

Now Tao his love was gone. He had lost his love, his life, his everything..

"I love you Tao, you were the best gift given to me...I l-love you..Thank you for g-giving me life again..." Kris stood up from the grave walking away with heavy steps. 

The same sensation hit him again as if there's a hidden meaning behind. This time was sure he felt Tao's presence. Brushing off the tinkle in his heart, Kris continued walking in the heavy pour.

Tao was gone but a part of him is still alive in Kris.

"I will never forget you baby~" Kris 


Kris P.O.V

Pictures kept flashing through my mind. People laughing, crying and yelling. My childhood memories, high school but mostly Hwang Zitao. That one person, i love dearly. I saw myself meeting him. That mysterious vibe that illuminates Tao's glowing face, his alluring dark brown orbs, the hazel brown hair adorns his mystic expression, his smile, crimson lips were breath taking. I fall for him that very moment.

I never used to believe is something like 'First sight love nor soulmate'I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates. But when i met Tao, everything changed, the cynic has converted. I finally found the one for me.

'There is something different about you, and I really want to get to know you.' ~ 

Slowly along the way, we became close. We were living in the same apartment, on the same floor with Suho and Lay. We got along well despide the difference in courses we're studying. We were more alike a mini family. My relationship with Tao changed from friends to best friends and finally lovers. He was my first love, the one i treasure the most. 

Memories of us clouded my mind. Everything that made him happy and everything that made him sad. I remembered everything.

## Flashback ##

It was a Saturday, i was in mist of dreaming when Tao bugged me to take him out. "Kris~~ bring me out.."

Tao stick out his bottom lips while squinching his eyebrows as he sat crossed legged on my bed while tapping his chin waiting for me to agree.

Oh lord! Kill me now..how can he be so adorable. I squeal  in silence before i turned facing him.

"Ok, let's go" That was enough. Tao's eyes widened in excitement as he skipped his way to his room.

I took a quick shower and we head out. We were walking hand in hand while, cracking up random topics as we continued enjoying each others company.

Tao asked me a questioned and it's still fresh in my mind. "Do you know where i want you to kiss me"

I smirked "Lips?"

Tao giggled shaking his head. 

"Erm..cheeks?" I tried again. 

"Wrong!" 

"Neck?" I said raising my brows causing Tao to flush.

He blushed, hitting me as buried his head into my firm chest. I couldn't help but to chuckle at Tao's childish behavior.

"So it's a no?"

"Nope" He said shaking his head again.

"Then where do you want me to kiss you?" I questioned him kissing his forehead softly.

Tao gave me his best genuine smile, starting directly into my orbs making my heartbeat accelerate. "There" he points at a church across the street.

"I want you to kiss me in front of our families when we seal our 'I do'"

My heart swelled overwhelmed listening to his answer. Tao isn't the type whom open up easily but when he does it send me over the moon. That's how much he affects me. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him on his lips as I rest my forehead on his.

"I promise on day we will walk down the aisle together"

««»»

Kris opened his eyes slowly, he saw people in white lab coats walking here and there. Plastic tubes, bags full with different colour liquids. He blinked over frequently, till he got used to the bright light. "Are you awake?" Kris puzzled since he couldn't recognize the spoken voice. Kris tilt his head to the right and looked at the person next to him. It was a doctor. 

"Okay, are you feeling uneasy or pain anywhere?" the doctor questioned. Kris shoke his head. "We need to take few test to check if your fully recovered, do follow me" the said doctor left his room.

There were so many questions on his mind. Why am i still alive?? Did i get a donor? So the surgery worked??

Hours passed, he went through several test and the results were excellent. Everything was fine, he was companied back to his room by a male nurse. 

"Well," the doctor started. "Your body is perfectly fine, your heartbeat is normal. But..i have a news for you." he said with a sigh.

"What is it Doctor?" Kris looked at him with sea full of hope.

"Well, it was a request from your guardian" he said as he massaged his nape "We found a donor, whom liver was a perfect match for you in which explains the surgery was a success"

"Oh..?" Kris was suspicious with the doctor's behavior.

"But.." the doctor hessitated. "You lost someone dearly to you" causing Kris to glare at the said doctor.

"What does that mean? Someone dearly??" Kris frowned momentarily.

The doctor placed his hands on Kris as he dispatch the news. "Im sorry but your donor is no other than your lover, Hwang Zitao."

Silence stretched throughout the room. Kris looked up at the doctor, "H-how co-me?" his lips trembled and tears started to flow down his cheeks.

"Tao was admitted because of  accident. The impact of the accident was intence, he lost a lot of blood due to the cut on his carotid artery and jugular venous. We tried our level best..but we couldn't safe him."

Kris chest cringe unable to digest the news. He felt like his whole world came crushing down. Violent rush of emotions took over Kris as the pain in his chest became more unbearable. No this is impossible!!

"I'm sorry young man" with that being said the doctor walked out. Immediately right after the doctor left, Suho walked in the room and took Kris into his embrace. Kris was a sobbing mess by then. 

Suho was securing Kris as he began to shout "leave me alone, I don't want you to save me" and "why did you save me?". Kris kept on shouting out the same phrases through each sob. Suho had no idea how to calm his broken friend as pulled Kris into his arms, hugging him tightly whispering comfort words. Slowly, his heart breaking cries turned into a quite sobs as Suho proceeded to help Kris up as he led him out of his room.

Cold wind hit Kris's body as they walked out of the hospital. Lay tailed them out silently, he didn't utter a word since Kris woke up.

It must be painful for him. Kris thought as he stole glances of Lay. Pain was radiant on his face.

Kris groaned that he was cold. Suho left him muttering something to Lay as he walked his way down the hallway. Lay finally had the courage to look at Kris. He turned facing Kris giving him a soulless smile contrast to the painful feeling painted all over his face. 


Each day his heart would descend from his chest into his stomach. Days passed, Kris was nothing near to overcome the feeling that everything is going to be alright. He desired and prefer to be alone as he dwelled into the memories of him and Tao. 

"Everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I’m supposed to do right now. Right now I can’t sleep. It’s right now that I can’t eat. Right now I still hear his voice and sense his presence even though I know he’s not here. Now all I seem to do is cry. I know all about time and wounds healing, but even if I had all the time in the world, I still don’t know what to do with all this hurt right now" Kris mumbled looking at the picture of him and Tao on their first date as he dozed off with tears welling up his cheeks.

⇔END⇔

It is true that someday and somehow, people will overcome their situations. But, at the same time, they will never forget what had happened and how they stand up and faced the world. Like a popular quote, "Life must go on".

                                                       


~ Sheirly~
7th August 2015