Losing Hope For Love ( Part 2 )

I Will Never Forget You

 

Hye there peeps , thank you for the thoughtful comments it encourage me to write better. So thanks again and for those whom are new welcome and free to leave a comment or two :D

Regards ~ Sheirly ❤

 

We got off the train, Kris called a cab for me. Empty meaningless words sounded all around me,all the memories of us together was hunting like a ghost capturing its prey. It tore me apart. 

" Take ca..re of yourself..take good care of yourself..dont skip meals aand goodbye." Kris muttered. His voice sound soft, words laced with hurt and guilt.

A single tear rolled out of my eyes, my head hung low. I killed my urge to turn around meeting the other's gaze no matter how bad my body ached to look into those intense brown orbs of Kris for the last time. I nod my head before walking. Kris followed me to the cab. He opened the door for me; even the smallest gesture warms up my heart sadly once i step in the cab it would be an end for us. With that i'll be walked out of your life and theres no turning back. 

I didn't dare to look back at Kris afraid it would break me more as i divert admiring the night beauty of the city. A tear escaped from my eye lids, in a glimpse of eye I turned into a sobbing mess. Violent rush of emotions took over me were no longer deny. I love Kriss~~ I love him!


The sound of door bell tore me off from daydreaming. I growled as I approached the door only to be greeted by a charming dimple smile of Lay ge.

"Tao-ah ~ good afternoon (^ω^)" he greeted with a smirk glued on his face. His been visiting me quite often lately.

It's been two months since we ended our relationship. Besides the time I engross myself with reminiscing my moments with Kris and my broken relationship, Lay ge was my only hide out. 

"How have you been gege?"

"Hmm..I'm fine Tao-ah " he replied with a small smile " Just tired, I'll be fine if I take a nap"

"Alright gege, take rest. I'll make you smoothie. It will east you up" I winked smiling.

Lay ge was extremely exhausted as a faint humm was heard. I turned around looking at him, he looked so drained off. I can't help but to feel bitter, gege made a point to visit me daily after his classes, just to check on my well being. At times I feel like a complete burden to him. I sighed, moving forward to the kitchen. 

I grabbed some fruits from the fridge and set them on the counter. "Strawberries,raspberries, blackberries, frozen banana, vanilla yogurt and orange juice all done" yummy i said smiling to myself. I combined the fruits together into the blender, a spoon of honey for sweetness and switched it on. Pouring the smooties into two glasses, adding fresh cream onto with few strawberries placed on top as deco, i fished straws for the smooties. I smiled amazed with my decorative skills. 

The door bell rang again, unsure weather to get it or not, i fasten my steps towards the door. I wonder who is it this time? Once ive unlocked the password and opened the door, there were no one.  I stepped out of the door, looking around for any sign of people but there was no one. The hallway was empty. Gosh its creepy at times.

"Haish, this kids" i sighed walking back into my apartment. " They must be playing again!"

Before i could close the door, i spotted a white envelope on the doormat.

"What's this? i muttered picking it up.

"What's what??" came a voice from my back, i jerked up by the sudden encounter. 

"Gege~~ dont scare me like that!" i pount, sulking as lay burst into laughter.

"Hahaha...sorry tao-ah.."*pitzz bhaha

Lay ge continued laughing untill his attention divert to the envelope i was holding. His laughter somehow died off as he question " Whats that envelope your holding?"

Shaking my head, i sighned " i dont know gege, i found this on the doormat"

"Hmm, who is it for? I mean if its for you then open up it might be something important. Im going to wash up" he smiled at me ruffing my hair playfully. 

"Hmm.." Wonder who is it from! I examine the envelope before tearing them.

It was a letter written to My beloved tao <3 my heart beat slowly increased as i  unfold the letter and started to read.

                                                                 border.png

♦Dear Tao~

Baby, when you get this letter, i may be around or might be counting my days before something happens to me... I'm sorry tao-ah.. Baby i know my appology will never cure how much I hurt you this days. I'm so sorry I lied to you so many times. Four years back,remember when i used to complain about my stomach pain so i consulted a doctor. He said i had liver cancer first stage so it was still curable through ablation therapy. But continously two weeks my stomach started hurting so badly, i've started to loss weight tremedously. My abdominal swelled, the ablation therapy didnt help, my only choice was to undergo surgery, a risky one as the survival rate was 50-50. I had no choice but to leave you, my disease could kill me. I wish I could stay with you forever. I'll do anything to fight my death but ive reached the point we can't do anything now. 


I will always remember the very first time we met, the very first time my lips touched your lips. Your smile, the way you look at me will always be fresh in my memories. It hurts to see you cry and at most to know im the reason for your tears. The picture of your charming smile kept flashing back in front of my eyes making it hard for me to leave. I decided to lie and hurt you thinking I would make it easy for you to hate me and move on. The girl i said the date was a lie. 


You know that I Love You, right? Never doubt my love for you baby, you’ll always be my first and last love. Though, I'm might not there with you in mere future, I'll always be loving you. I'll never forget about our precious memories. Thank you for being with me this 3 years, it was my best moments in my life...I Love You so much, Tao. I love you tao..im sorry for leaving you like this. I love you baby so much that it hurts to know I won’t be seeing you again, can’t hold you, cant cuddle you like always. I'm sorry baby panda, i leave everything to destiny and I’ve realized the bitter truth that we can’t be together. ♦

I Love You Tao ♥
~Kris~

I clutch the letter close to my chest as i drop myself on the floor crying my heart out. Tears rushed out my eye lids, emotions eating up the best of me. The pain in my chest was unbearable as if i was shot with a riffle. 

«To be continued »

Total Words : 1217