Chapter4

Caught Up In A Bad Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown:pov

On her way to the coffee shop where she works someone bumped to her and she fall down and that person didn´t apologize to her instead he blamed her for not watching her way. 

"Watch where you going idiot" he said that and left..................

Your:POV aish jinja people what is wrong with them today? who the hell was he calling idiot he the one who didn´t look where he was going and calls other people idiot,what a joke! am let for my job.......... today looks like i´m about to die *god save me* if it wasn´t for that rounded face ajusshi i would have made it in time. what unlucky day today is! *crying*. let´s go in and listen to the old man nagging! *wait* please tell me the guys are in there please god!!!! her goes nothing  meanwhile in the coffee shop: "WHERE IS SHE? DID SHE WAKE UP  LATE TODAY TOO OR WAIT SHE IS SICK AGAIN! WHERE THE HELL SHE ? "sh-she is on her way s-ss- sir! she will be he- joisonghapnida, ....... *inside my mind* let´s just say that the time happened to freeze due to the air was too hot like hell was brought to the place judt for that moment* and looks like my friends are ............ are not moving at all. *get a hold* "joisonghapnida jeongmal oisonghapnida sir " oh! waseo. come come in this is your office you can come anytime you want, arrasso. (Kris a..k.a the cold prince) "aish! i wish he was nice as handsome he is, but no he pain in the ing "! Sir sorry i was caught up in trafick jam. Enough! go back to work all of you now!! he said and everyone went back to work as for me i runned to the changing room and started cleaning after i was done changing my clothes... ( let´s me my friends at work) (Hoya ; 21yrs, he works as the cashier)   "Hey Trouble! what happened this time? another one of your f#cked sh**t agin!! BUHAHAHA!! 

"keeping laughing hoya i wll get my sweet revenge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter