Chapter3

Caught Up In A Bad Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                 

Thanks

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/847707/893/spotlight-posters-closed-temporarily-graphics-poster-request-romance-postershop-graphicshop.

A  MONTH BEFROE THE WEDDING

 Good morning~~! i sang as soon as i entered  the kitchen for breakfast, "what is today´s menu for breakfast omma".

"It´s you´re favourite pancakes, it wll be ready in few minutes acn you go and wake up the others sweetie?

"Are they still sleeping?"    i asked as i looked at omma because i thought i was the lazy one who wakes up late! *hahah looks like they joined the club*.

"YAH! KIKWANG PALI WAKE UP YOU WILL BE LATE FOR YOUR JOB ***H***LE!  trying to wake up him  is like trying to wake up hyena who had too much to drinks.

I left him cause he wouldn´t wake up! i went to the others, Next:Mark.

"Mark~~ wake up~~! i tried to play nice and cool but i don´t have energy i haven´t eat breakfast, aish why did i woke up early! aish omma shuoldn´t have made this role:(IF You wake up before the others make sure to wake them up before you eat breakfast). YAH MARK WAKE UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO DOWNSTAIRS AND TELL DAD WHAT YOU DID AT SCHOOL!............................... why are they not waking up today of all the other days.*blame the pancakes i wanna eat them* i´m going to be late for my job yeah that is right i found a job and those brothers of mine are not waking up. My sisters they left for they jobs and i´m stacked in here with those......  oh yeah! Seo oppa came late last nigh from his trip, is he awake he can help me please say that he is at home!!!! i went down stairs and told omma nad appa that they don´t want to wake up yet and i asked them if they know wether seo is at home or not and they told me that maybe his .. i said my goodbyes and told them that i´ll eat with oppa or buy food at work place.

Few minutes later.

I arrived his house and lets just he didn´t change the house abit, aiish old fashion oppa of mine. It´s my first time visit his house cause he was never at home so i´m goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter