Chapter1: Introducing The Family :D

Caught Up In A Bad Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park´s family

Hey! My name is park jinyoung, i´m 18yrs. I´m the 2nd youngest of the park family, my family is joint family. well  i was born after my pain in the oppa of mine that makes me 2nd the youngest in the family of park . because my baby face brother yongjae is the maknae of the park family. We own many different business EX. Hospitals and Companies around the country. Me and Kikwang are the only biology children of mr & mrs Park.

I go to seoul high school of performance art (SOPA)  the school  for rich kids and when i say rich i mean it. they are also groups in the school like singers,acters, and dancers and many more. well if you are not rich or your brother is not popular what can i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your life will be hell :(

My parents , they  always had time for me and my brother..  when i want something i used to get it but i´m not one of those people who likes to show off they money, infact one of the things i asked them was if i could earn my own money work in part time job.

 park kikwang,22yrs. *pain the in * he  doesn´t like to show off also but when it´s about dancing, he is in it to win it.

Btw he is in a group called be2ts, they one of those who loves t dance in the underground streets. Nobody knows they do that except me,well i caught him sneaking out one night. he is a good brother and takes care of me well at the sametime makes fun of loves to irrtate the hell out of me.

 

Mark, 3rd youngest  in the park family. the flirty. Well he got the looks, the style and the swagg, he is the biggest flirty a person could ever meet. In the school he is known as playboy. His parents were never at home, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter