[OnKey] Old acquaintance

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: OnKey
Rating: G
Length: 202 words
Prompt: "Jinki knew now why the boy in the dorm room across from his looked familiar. He was the very same girl he had a crush on since fifth grade." (Gwiboon transitioned to Kibum) (input sentence; I had to write a 6 sentences long drabble starting from here.But everything in this world is just an illusion and sentence limits are too)
A/N: I was very scared to write this drabble. I loved the topic and I found it very nice and interesting to write about, but I was scared it was a bit too much for me to handle and I was afraid I'd do a disaster. I think the final results are kinda lame but still decent; I'm not too unhappy about them. But I'll leave the final judgement to you! Let me know :3 I hope you'll enjoy the reading^^

 

 


 

 

Jinki knew now why the boy in the dorm room across from his looked familiar. He was the very same girl he had a crush on since fifth grade. 

He had changed a lot since then - long brown curls had left space to short, spiky blond hair, soft features had sharpened under the weight of the years that had passed, and he was sure that just Gwiboon in general had left space to someone totally new (and yet the same).

However in the midst of all those realizations, only one thought really crossed Jinki’s mind at that moment: he was even more beautiful than he had been before and he couldn’t help but feel enchanted by him all the same - so much that his stomach still tickled with swirls of warm butterflies like it did when they were little. 
It made him genuinely smile.

Their eyes finally met and he took the chance to offer a timid wave.

“Mh, I think, I think we’ve never introduced before?” he hesitantly mumbled, “I’m Jinki.”

“Kibum.” The boy offered back, mirroring the elder’s smile with one of his own.

Just like that, Jinki was sure of it: he was in love yet again.