[MinKey] Delicious

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: MinKey
Rating: G
Length: 223 words
Prompt: "After coming back to their apartment Kibum let out a sigh and hopelessly shook his head, because he couldn’t understand why Minho was watching the Delicious MV on their big TV again." (input sentence; I had to write a 6 sentences long drabble starting with this one. Not surprisingly at all, I exceeded the limit lol)

 

 


 

 

After coming back to their apartment Kibum let out a sigh and hopelessly shook his head, because he couldn’t understand why Minho was watching the Delicious MV on their big TV again. 

If he had been feeling flattered at first (hey, his friend had actually liked the video!), now it was slowly starting to grate on his nerves - he had never thought he could ever get so ing tired of hearing his own voice, really.

“Again? Minho, seriously?” he sneered while turning the tv off. There was something deeply amusing and at the same time irritating about the younger’s offended expression. It wasn’t even the first time they had that argument and Kibum wondered why he even bothered anymore, when he knew Minho was just going to put the video on screen once again as soons as he left the room.

Before letting him retort anything though, a silly idea seeped into his mind: maybe bribing was the answer to his problem.
“What about we watch a movie together, instead? I’m bored and I could use some cuddling, you know?”

He had fun watching the younger’s jaw almost fall off and his cheekbones basically getting on fire, while he happily snuggled against his (admittedly damn comfortable) side.
Kibum could swear Minho’s crush on him was the most obvious - and the cutest too.