- understanding

I ( Don't ) Understand

End.


 

To give a person- no- people heartbreak, it is something that he frequently does. BUT, to actually accept the heartbreak-

 

 

“I don’t want to live in this cruel world anymore! The pain! The pain is unbearable!”

 

 

Being a whiny child ( but undoubtely adorable ) he put his head on the table ( rather lifelessly, his soul had left him since the day his princess rejected his love ) covering his head with his book, as if he wanted his to be unseen there- hands still clutching tightly to the area of his chest. Sighing real loud for his pathetic life- he received a smack in the head from a particular person.

 

 

“It’s not the end of the world, Sehun! Man up!” Luhan growled, the math book that covered Sehun’s head now left opened in the side of his head- ( thanks to his lovely friend’s smack ) and Sehun grab it and put it back to hide his head. And the book that covered Sehun’s head swayed to the left and right as Sehun shook his head. “I don’t want to be a man if I have to experience this! My chest hurt so much!”

 

 

He’s telling the truth. It is Sullis’ words that made him suffer like this. Luhan can only sigh frustratedly at his friend really over-childish behavior, that he doesn’t notice the existence of another person standing beside him

 

 

“He really- looks pathetic,” She peeked to see the prince defeated state as she heard the prince (Now Soojung wonder why this school gave him the title ‘prince’ if he has no charisma at all. ) constant whining.

 

Luhan kept looking at his friend despite the appearance of her. “Thank you Soojung,”

 

 

 

He remembered that he had found Sehun yesterday- with Soojung following him from behind- ( they keep the distance, so that the fangirls don’t think they are acquinted or have plan to harm Soojung for being close with their oppar- you know, typical scary fangirls stuff ) Soojung wanted to know how Sulli is doing after discovering that Luhan was looking for Sulli, not her. And after she forces Luhan to tell what Sehun’s plan were ( honestly, she might or might not support the idea. That friend of her need to have another thing to love other than food, actually. ) And Luhan wanted to know If they really are united-

 

 

 

( Sehun had said that if they are united. The prince and the princess. They will build an amazing kingdom. It will be the most amazing thing in the world, they will make a legend, even. )

 

 

He stopped abruptly as he sees his friend down on his knees- staring blankly at whatever is in front of him. And making the someone bumped on his back, and the yell from the girl behind her- and Luhan scolding her back to shut up- and walked up to the person who was on his knees.

 

 

“Uh, so, how’s the kingdom you’re talking about?”

 

 

Apparently Luhan had been the worst friend too if it come to love life. Yes, Luhan had been reliable to Sehun if it comes to handling to crazy fangirls, rejecting confessions- and stuff- so you can’t really blame him if he at reading the situation and noticing the fallen boutiquet of flowers.

 

 

“There’s no kingdom hyung,” he had whispered. His tone is broken, but what’s more broken than his tone? his heart.

 

 

 

“Ahhh, rather than being so unmanly about this matter, how about we go and grab some bubble tea?” Faking the cheery tone, he clasped his hand, and tilted his head as his eyes shaped like rainbow. Of course, bubble tea. Their favorte drinks. How could Sehun resist?

 

 

“Go and grab them yourself!”

 

 

Luhan stumbled backward as Sehun’s hand shoved him away. …Didn’t expect that. Time for plan B then. Luhan turned to Soojung and he squinted his eyes at him, Soojung raised her eyebrows, and she sighed as she get Luhan’s message-

 

 

“I will… talk to her about it.”

“Preferably persuade her, alright?”

 

 

Sehun’s head shot up as he heard the converstation, and he stared at Soojung. As Soojung realized there were pair of eyes staring at her with full of hope, she stared at Sehun questioningly. Oh, you could break the hope any sooner, Soojung.

 

 

“I am counting on you!”

 

Soojung glanced at Luhan, and Luhan give her firm look. So what can she really do aside from sighing and giving them a faint ‘alright’?

 

----

Just like every fangirls, and what I tell you on chapter one that-

 

“Did you see yesterday that our Sehun was chasing a girl?”

 

-Sulli’s school has the scariest fangirl you will ever regretted meeting. And of course, the yelling and the running yesterday doesn’t go unnoticeable, it’s not like Sehun has around 1-10 girls (no it is obviously way more than tha) that adore him and have one ultimate wish that is, be so close to the prince, to-
 

“And he even gave that girl such a sweet nickname!”

 

 

-be called princess.

 

“Isn’t that girl Sulli? She’s not even that pretty!” girl B squeaked as she saw the face of the girl after the photo is being zoomed.

“Ah, that foods freak who always goes around with Soojung!” Okay that’s kinda mean.

“We should give her a lesson on who deserves to be so close with our prince!”

 

----


The picture of that Sehun having converstation with his friend- Sulli stared blankly at her phone, chin rested on her table as she munches oh-so-unattractively on her sandwich. Second by second the sandwich that she bite so it doesn’t fall- goes slowly to as she continues on munching the bitten food inside, until it is all in on . With cheek puffed ( because of the food ) she closes her now empty lunchbox and stared another picture of him- ( totally ignoring the bread crumbs on the table ) that she captured when she was having lesson ( his class is just next to her really ). It is a picture of him puffing his cheek, looks like he focused on his lesson- real hard.

 

 

“The reason I follow you is just because I am curious! I don’t like you!”

 

 

I don’t like him though. Sulli sees the note that she had written past few days- it is relevant with pictures she had taken. A picture of him walking with that Luhan- Sehun causes of why he’s so popular : 1. Being around with a good-looking guy?

 

 

And then there’s a picture of Sehun playing football match. 2. Undeniably good with playing football. And then there’s a picture of him rejecting the girl confession- 3. Reject the confession without being a jerk. And then there’s a close up picture of him, showing his sharp jaw, soft lips, and brown eyes. 4. Have a face that define handsome. Wait, since when did I write this? And then there’s the next photo of him munching the pearl from his bubble tea with eyes that is shaped like a rainbow, him bouncing beside his friend as he slurped on the drink real happily. 5. Being untolerably cute.

 

 

Sulli groaned, the scene of him confessing his love kept on replaying her mind, like a CD that got replayed over and over because you love the film and can’t get enough of it. Wait, it doesn’t mean that Sulli liked- that memory. It’s just so- unpredictable. He’s a prince- well, everyone call him that. And she’s just a commoner.

 

 

And moreover, Sulli hated him. Sulli doesn’t understand why is he so popular and she thought ‘that guy doesn’t deserve the popularity!’ Sulli had asked Soojung about Sehun and she had replied-

 

 

‘Well, he’s okay. Why are you so mad about him being popular? Do you want to be popular too?’

‘No, it’s just that the fangirl’s screams are annoying.’

‘Oh, c’mon, learn to be honest Sulli.’

 

 

Do I want to be popular? Sulli had wondered. Why is the use of stalking Sehun- maybe because he’s not curious about the popularity Sehun had. Perhaps she’s actually curious about Sehun in person?

 

 

Sulli laughed at the thought herself. How funny, before she selected all of the photos- courtesy of her stalking skill and deleted them all. As she heard someone entering the class- she shoot a glare at the said person.

 

 

“So, I heard you are rejecting Sehun -“

“Where were you this morning?”

 

She wasn’t stupid, however. She saw that this morning she was beside Luhan- ( and the person that called her a shy princess. The nickname still irks her, somehow. ) what were she doing there? She doesn’t really know. She has a vague idea of it. Of how Soojung asked to show her more photo of Sehun and his friend- perhaps Soojung liked him? And now she was even putting it to the next level by standing beside him?

 

 

“Uh, well.”

“You chose to be with your crush instead of me! When I was so confused and-” And what makes me more mad is that he is even friend with Sehun.

 

Crush? Soojung turned bright red. No, Luhan was not her crush right? Sure he got pretty eyes and pretty face and pretty pretty pretty... but- that was not the case, right? 

 

“B-but he was not my crush! A-and--“ Soojung tries hard to come up with some persuasive words- like Sehun is the prince, and if Sulli is the shy princess they would totally match. Yaaaay. But-

 

“You are a horrible friend, Soojung! Go away!”  And as she stumbled back after her body was pushed out of the classroom the door slammed shut, right in front of her.

 

Horrible friend.

Horrible friend.

Hor…ri… ble

 

-------
 

“I couldn’t handle the pain anymore! It is unbearable!”

“See? Do you feel me? The pain is cruel when you get rejected!”

“I am rejeted by my best friend, Oh Sehun!“

“And I am rejected by my supposed to-be-princess!”

 

 

Luhan hadn’t expected that Sulli liked rejecting everyone, apparently. Massaging his temple he wondered again why, oh heavens why- he is now even stuck with these people. Who both let out fake but loud sobs in agony as they hold each other’s shoulders- The question that Luhan had wanted to ask for long ago ( actually, exaggerating, since this morning ) popped on his head and he stopped massaging his temple just to look at that particular person. “Actually, Soojung, uhm, why are you here?”

 

Because crush- wait no, Perhaps because you haven’t treated me to that free dinner you have promised? Yes, that's! That's it!

 

“Ah, no, really. It is just so entertaining to watch.” Maintaining her posture, she left the table where Sehun and her crying in agony.

 

Ah, stupid, that would be really shameless of me if I remind to you directly- so yeah- I am just standing here so that you would remember about that- eventually.

 

“What?”

She cleared . “The sight of the prince wailing because he was rejected. Not everyday you got to see things like this,” while Soojung ducked to avoid getting hit in the face by Sehun’s book, Luhan run hand through his brown lock- wondering about his life choices of WHY did he chose to be friend with a kid.

 

“Shut up! Soojung, you got rejected too!”

“Okay, guys, really. Stop. And Sehun, stop being such a baby.”

 

Sehun’s head shot up at his favorite hyung cruel remark to argue- but his words was cut when Luhan inched closer to him- too close for his liking.

 

“Sehun, do you still want that cree- I mean- that shy princess to be yours?”

 

Does he want to? Even if it felt like her heart was a glass that fell on the floor and got shattered to uncountable pieces? He had made the decision that she is the one. That she was unique- not head over heels over him and can only see him from such distance, maybe she might not be shy- but she is still her princess. That face who defines beauty, it is a rare opportunity. Maybe that's why his heart hurt, the girl who he declared as the one had rejected him, maybe that's why he was feeling desperate that he can't have the one. But his answer was obvious. 

 

"O-Of course I want to!" But she rejected me...

“Then do it! Make that girl yours! Nothing. Is. Impossible!” Then all of sudden Luhan was standing on a shore, a big wave from the sea comes as a background for his motivational quotes as his one hand point to a random direction with an arm outstretched and another hand on his hips. Luhan was different then- he was suddenly a hero in Sehun eyes, and his eyes can’t stop screaming with ‘oh wow this hyung is awesome!’

 

“Y-yes, I will do it!”

 


Step 1 : If being a prince doesn’t work, be a...


 

“Go away, I don’t want a horrible friend beside me right now,”

 

Ouch. An arrow has pierced through Soojung's heart. But she has to try this again. “No, I am really sorry for not being there when you need me, Sulli.”

 

When she needs her? Sulli stopped her current activity- which is picking up the books for the next period to stare at the girl who was suddenly there. Why was Sulli mad at Soojung, to be exact. Maybe because- she was there with Luhan instead of her. Maybe because she doesn’t want another person to bribe her into liking him, hey Luhan is Sehun’s friend so anything is possible okay.

 

“So yesterday when I carried Luna’s camera and Luhan mistaken me as you.” Soojung tried to explain, she didn’t want to lose such a precious friend like Sulli. Sulli stayed quiet, however.

 

“He promised me to treat me into dinner, so why not since it is free- you know I liked free things right?”

 

Sulli reminisced… things. Those moments were unforgottable for her. “…Yeah, you often ask for a bite or more from my lunch,” those unfortunate moments.

 

“Ahahah, so I stand there to wait for Luhan to realize about his promise- that’s all really! Not because I chose him over you and- In the end I end up reminding him about it,”

 

 

“…Is that really is?” she squinted her eyes, searching a hint of lies in her friend's eyes. Maybe there's something more than that. "Well, apology accepted."

 

 

Soojung grinned at her words. “Yeah and I got a peek of how Sehun lose his soul upon your rejection, it is pretty funny. I might add.” With her leaning closer to her ears as if she was whispering- with not so whipering-voice, she winked. Sulli just let out a loud sigh and shook her head, it was enough. Enough is enough.

 

 

" Sulli, why won't you give it a try? He looks like he's a nice gu-"

 

"Soojung," Soojung only looked at her friend who let out her name together with a glare. "Are you sure you're just there to remind Luhan about the dinner or is that Luhan asking you to bribe me into liking that Sehun?"

 

"O-Oh! No, No of course. I am just saying." After a few nervous laugh to shooe away her suspicion, she then looked that her friend had gone to continue her work, and Soojung smiled- bitterly. Then bit her lips. Well, this is harder than I thought it would be-

 

----

From : Luhan
10 : 05

So, how’s the progress?

 

To : Luhan
2: 42

Semi-successful. On how the princess would unite to his prince, it’s up to the plan.

 

Whistling as she observed her features on the reflection on the mirror, she put her hair behind her ear, the bell had rang-  indicating that the lesson had ended and she went to the bathroom while Sulli waits for her- the next plan- just like what Luhan had heard from the gossip, is to be next to Sulli while dramatically running away from the horde of crazy fangirls, and then Soojung’s job was to yell things that would make the plan successful.

 

 

“Oh! How I wish there was a knight!” Soojung shouted dramatically.

"Me too!" Sulli added.

 

And then suddenly the shouts of 'how dare you be so close to Sehun!' stopped, and Sulli turns around to see the most beautiful sight she has ever seen in her life. It is someone's back who was protecting them from those harmful creatures.

"What do you think you guys are doing?" his voice is all cool, as he stared blankly at those shocked fangirls. And when they ran away- Sehun then said, the coolest sentences in the history. "Do not disturb my princess,"

 

Then the knight turned around, facing Sul- ehem- the princess who was still awestruck. "My knight,"

Then the prince fills the gap between Sulli's fingers, with his, staring lovingly into her lovely eyes. "My princess,"

 

 

Perfect.

However, her imagination was ruined as she heard a buzz from the her handphone. 

 

From : Luhan
2 : 58

Soojung, where the hell are you!? You are not in the place you're supposed to, aren't you? They are already attacking!

 

 

Fudge.

----

 

After countless time of complaining why is it that took Soojung so long, ( plus, they planned to go to the ice cream parlor before returning home. The foods can't wait! How pissed is Sulli? ) and unnecessarily kicking the pebbles to erase the boredom, she maintained her posture from leaning to the school's gate as she saw shadow getting close to her-

 

 

"Soojung! What took you so lo-" she stopped running toward the shadow as she realized it was not Soojung, no- yes she is female but the female were many, and it doesn't give Sulli friendly look as well.

"So, you are Sulli. The one who our oppa ran after yesterday," 

 

 

Why- are all their expression is so gloomy? Do they want to kill me or sort of? Seems like they do. Sulli gulped, and nervously smiled at them. "Uhm, he-he... yeah, but it's okay, I don't accept his confession- you still can have hi-"

 

 

"CONFESSION!? YOU DON'T? IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! WE TRIED OUR BEST FOR OUR CONFESSION TO BE ACCEPTED WHILE YOU- A GIRL WHO'S NOT EVEN PRETTIER THAN US- REJECT IT LIKE IT'S NOTHING!"

 

 

Sulli widened her eyes, death in fangirl’s hand was NOT her thing. ( Death of yummy food is )

 

 

 

 

“Oh look! Your prince!”

 

 

 

 

And then just like that, all eyes who was on Sulli was now on the direction where Sulli was pointing, worry filled out their mind and plan to tell empty lies to their prince about harrasing- another girl- popped out one by one. Sehun, however, stumbled on the pavement as he remain ( he tried hard ) to maintain his cool posture, then giving them death glare ( just like what Luhan had told him to. The knight has to appear cool as ever in front of the possible princess. ) 

 

 

 

 

“What are you guys do-“

 

 

 

 

But his will to speak out those cold words leave him- just like a prisoned bird who always wanted to be free- then the cage’s door opened for it- it left so fast as he saw Sulli suddenly ran away- again. He could have sworn everytime he looked at her it was like she is the faster runner he has seen- who even run that fast? The fangirl who was about to run after her hit him back to the reality however-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goddamn! Where were you!?”

 

 

 

 

If Soojung wasn’t a girl and if Luhan wasn’t human enough- he would want to fling the girl away- but probably she has very important business so that she has to ruin the plan- out of breath, Soojung placed her hand on his knees- panting.

 

 

 

 

“Bathroom. I-I didn’t expect they would attack her that fast- hh!”

 

 

 

 

Now Luhan really wanted to fling her away. And Soojung let out a groan as she got flicked on her forehead- clutching it the area of her forehead tightly as she sees innocently at Luhan afterward- who looked at her as if she had lost her sanity.

 

 

 

 

“How was it? I don’t even know if Sehun even does the right thing! And it’s all because of you!” Luhan retorted as he went to the window to peek from it- and he sees down to see Sehun surrounded by the fangirls. Wait, where’s Sulli?

 

 

 

 

“Wait, why me? You’re the one who’s wrong to even bother searching for me!” And Luhan stopped his activity for a second- “We need you. To act dramatically and to convince Sulli at the same time! That’s why I went to search for you!”

 

 

 

 

Soojung considered that a bit, but then opened only to be clamped shut by Luhan’s hand, she was about to it when she heard what Sehun had said- he was even shouting, from what Soojung had learnt from Sehun- first impression of him in this morning he looks like the type of a kid- correction, a person who like to shout angrily like that so why is this he is here shouting? Luhan and Soojung widened their eyes in unison and then after Sehun walked away from those girls, Luhan removed his hand from Soojung’s mouth.

 

 

 

 

“…Well, he did great.”

 

“That’s not according to the plan but what a speech. And hey, where’s Sulli?”

 

Soojung suddenly jut out her tongue in embarrassment, and Luhan looked at her questioningly, as she rubbed the back of her head she shyly confess that- “I forgot to tell you that Sulli is a fast runner. Actually, eh- she won the first place in the marathon competition and- I can only say that perhaps she ran away again?”

 

 

 

 

“Why- oh why did you just tell us now!?” No wonder it seems impossible to run after her everytime I saw her running-

 

“And probably without the help of sehun she can probably escape those fangirls,”

 

“A really useful information.” Luhan scoffed, and Soojung laughed to shoo away the suddenly tense athmosphere- while rubbing her nape her eyes suddenly lit up thinking about changing the topic- “anyway back to our first topic, why did you chose to search for me instead? Do you perhaps like me?”

 

 

 

 

Luhan sputtered.

 

“Ahha! You’re red!” Lies. Soojung doesn’t really know, she can’t see his face because he was practicall back-facing him.

 

“Stop kidding Soojung! Let’s go and think of another plan for Sehun!”

 

“Alright! Sorry!” She giggled and started to follow him.

 

 

 

 

…Only if Soojung had seen the color of Luhan’s cheek that time.

 

 

 

 

----

 

Because of him, now I got trouble with those girls. She pouted as she slammed the locker door shut, she had been plus plus aware this morning. Aware of those fangirl’s attack, jealousy might be the most dangerous thing for Sulli as for now so she had been sneaking around- squinting eyes everytime she sees the face she recognized as the one who hurt her ears by shouting the usual- Sehun oppaar but to her surprise, Sulli just caught a glimpse of their unreadable expression and walked past her. Nah, don’t let your guard down Sulli, it might be a tra-

 

 

 

 

Sulli frowned as she sees the unusual thing on her locker- the color is red, and it got plastic wrapped on it. A lily? She grabbed it and inspected it for a better look. There actually on the flower were two eyes and a smiling mouth- courtesy of a pen, there’s shaped like balloon for converstation you usually sees in manga and it said ‘I’m so sorry,’

 

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry,”

 

 

 

 

Sulli nearly lost the grip on the flower as she heard the familiar voice from behind, she spun around only to face the person she had stopped stalking a while ago, he stood there not seeing directly to her eyes, while his other hand rubbing his nape. He bit his lip, and his eyes there’s- a guilt?

 

 

 

 

“I am so sorry- because of my action you nearly get attacked by those fangirls yesterday,”

 

 

 

 

She pouted, and he does too. He expected an ‘it’s okay’, or ‘no problem’ not-

 

 

 

 

“I hate you!”

 

 

 

 

His face turned gloomy instantly as her sword- ehem- words stabbed through his chest. “I have to deal with those crazy fans of yours then- I have to be extra careful this morning!” all he know that she was now so close to him and there was a flower on his hand as she slipped it through his fingers. She sighed, “I think we have to go to our separate way- I don’t want them to goes more berserk if they find out we’re talking like this.”

 

 

 

 

Sulli was about to walk away- before fingers wrapped around her wrist and prevented them to. “Let me go,” she hissed.

 

 

 

 

“There’s no need! I made such a spectacular speech for you yesterday!”

 

It took Sulli few seconds to process his words.  “Er, what?”

 

 

 

 

The plan wasn’t supposed to be like this- Luhan was supposed to eye him from behind but instead he was going to look after Soojung. Why was the need actually- but Luhan had been to stubborn to look for Soojung- heh, speaking about crush. And Sulli was supposed to see Sehun protecting her- not her running away and not making her supposed to be knight as distraction for her to run away. Sehun can only do nothing than to fake a smile amidst those girls who were now circling on him but something that the girl had said caught his interest-

 

 

 

 

“That girl doesn’t deserve to be so close to you,”

 

 

 

 

Sehun blinked as he threw a glance at the girl, her jaw tightening and her lok screamed jealousy and she looked far away from happy. “She just ran away like that, moreover she seem to be stalking you- why did you even run after her yesterday?”

 

Why? Why? Why is the reason and why was somehow those words making him mad. He clenched his hand into fist as doubt suddenly removed away from him, seeing how his look on his eyes change, the girl stunned.

 

 

 

 

“She deserves it or not, you’re no one to say that.”

 

 

 

 

At instant, all the girls stopped chanting his name. and they looked at him in horror- after being confused as of why the prince does not throw ( fake ) smile like he usually does, and his words- it is not as warm as ‘thank you’ or he didn’t try to get away from them, his tone sounds cold and his expression were unreadable.

 

 

 

 

Sehun out his clenched fist on his chest. “It is my decision to choose her as my princess, what’s so wrong wiith that?”

 

 

 

 

Again. Silence. All the girls just looked at him, too dumbfounded to say anything- or perhaps waiting for their idol to say something more- “I know she yeah- didn’t like me the way I do. But at least I will try! Luhan hyung and Soojung were helping me for it so why- Why are you- the people who were called fans that in the first place supposed to be supporting me turned out to be obstacle for me and her? For my happiness? I don’t… understand!”

 

 

 

 

Why is the girl rejecting her, why would their fans turned to be his own enemy, why is this plan failed. Why is the world so cruel. He doesn’t understand anything at this point. And with that, he left them, leaving the girls, Soojung and Luhan who were observing him from afar, dumbfounded.

 

 

 

Sulli blinked, yes she was not in that scene to see anything and there’s possiblity of the boy lying about the story, but seeing the boy’s gestures- like bitting his lips, stratching his nape, and him who only stare at the floor like there’s something interesting to look at it. Something in her heart told her that he was telling the truth, but still—

 

 

 

 

“You tell all of that to them?’ Sulli asked, bewildered.

 

“Do I sound like lying to you?”

 

“N-no, but—“ She bit her lips as she averted her gaze from him. “Your fans could have gotten mad at your words and—“ She widened her eyes as she felt his fingers wrapped around her hand, which made her look to the brown orbs of his- she can see his jutted out lower lips, and furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Who cares about them if then I could pursue my love!’

 

 

 

 

She should have added ‘being cheesy sometimes’ in her ‘why sehun is popular list’. Pushing them aside, she asked another question- “But why me?” –question she had been dreading to ask for so long. They are too drowned in their own world that they doesn’t notice the new stalkers ( read : lustal ) and students seeing the scene. But hey, drowned already.

 

“Do you believe in fate?”

 

“Sort of?”

 

“Then maybe you’re the chosen one. You are now chosen to be my princess by the fate.”

 

 

 

Sulli bit her lips from doing a wide grin that having possibily of her looking so stupid. “Oh, c’mon, you’re making it sound like a story on one of those fantasy books.” Sehun chuckled at her words.

 

“Do you want to go on a date with me?”

 

Sulli stood frozen, she didn’t know how to respond to that- sure with all those things since the fangirls had received words of warning from Sehun- but to actually go on a date with him- Sehun got nervous as she kept quiet, then he remembered what Soojung had said to him few days ago-

 

 

 

 

“Just involve foods to the favor you wanted to ask from Sulli, then she will gladly do the favor!”

 

 

 

 

“There will be foods!”

 

Sulli’s face lit up so suddenly, and she ws suddenly holding her fist in front of her chest. “HELL YES!”

 

 

 

 

On the back of his head Sehun tried to push the thought that Sulli only accepted his offer to go because of foods back- he hoped he pushed it further enough so he didn’t have to think about it again.

 

----
 

 

What is prince plus princesss?

 

A kingdom? I am not shy like you had said days ago thought.

 

False. An amazing kindom! It doesn’t matter if you’re my princess.Now go and drag Luhan’s princess here.

 

 

 

 

Sulli repressed her urge to smile stupidly at the text, as she cleaned up her table and another buzz from her phone came as she was about to wake Soojung up from falling asleep since the middle of math lesson- she smiled amusedly at the text.

 

 

 

 

Ignore what this idiot adress Soojung as, it is really just him who is naming her that. Not me.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Soojung? Let’s go to the cafetaria, it is break already.”

 

Soojung yawned lazily as Sulli retracted her hand from nudging Soojung to wake her up a while ago, her vision still blur. “Sulli? Why are there two of you?”

 

 

 

 

Sulli chuckled as Soojung got up and rubbed her eyes. “Oh? And Soojung?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Luhan called you as his princess.”

 

“Oh wow, Sehun’s sickness is contagious. But I can’t wait to see him!” Before sulli could follow her, she was suddenly running toward the doorway, she shook her head in amusement. As she was about to follow her over-excited friend, she felt the light tap on her shoulder. She turned around only to face the girls who seems so familiar- she squinted her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Sulli. We’re so sorry,”

 

Sulli needs to work her brain as for why in the earth Sehun’s fangirls apologize to her- but then she remembered what Sehun had told her about his ‘spectacular speech’ fe days ago. And she- somehow cannot help but felt a little guilty for them.

 

 

 

 

The girl lowered her head in embarassment- it is as if she, correction, they had been wanting to say this so long ago, but embarassment making her to delay, delay, and delay the act. “Sorry for our act few days ago. It is so wrong for us to force Sehun oppa to love us like that, and no matter what, we support your relationship with him, really.”

 

 

 

 

Sulli can detect the tone of ‘not-so-wanting-to-so-this-but-i-have-to’ from the words, and she can’t really blame them. They had been locing him and wanting him to be theirs for so long- “Eh?” the girl looked up as Sulli put a hand on her shoulder, and she was stunned to see Sulli smiling brightly, brighter than the sun above their school apparently.

 

 

 

 

“We’re not in girlfriend-boyfriend stuff like that yet. But I hope you guys, too, found your prince charming someday, from now on, apology accepted.” And with a salute, and a goofy grin, she rushed outside the class. And they only looked at the girl who had ran away. Until one of them whispered- “No wonder oppa chose her.”

 

----

 

 

It was like a dream come true for Sehun, watching his princess eat, yep- Sulli had ordered a lot so that now the variety of foods filled their table ( Sehun let her chose, afterall, and so when the two of them got to see the menu- “Sehun! Let’s order this! And this too! And that! Oh that looks delicious too!” ) as she shoved a mouthful of foods into - with still, her cheek puffed because of foods. Sehun sighed dreamily at the sight in front of him- and Luhan cringed. Again when Sehun sees his fantasy, Luhan sees the reality.

 

 

 

 

“She eat with so much enthutiasm,”

 

“That’s my best friend,” Soojung replied flatly.

 

 

 

 

Ah, so beautiful. Sehun thought. Then noticing the yes that has been long observing her, Sulli blinked and stopped eating- althought with mouth still full of yummy foods.

 

 

 

“Tse-hun w-why ar-“

 

 

 

 

She nearly spit out her foods, and Luhan and Soojung cringed in unison. Sehun only laughed, however, and offered her a glass of water. Then Sehun dared to ask,

 

 

 

 

“Sulli, is there any reason other than foods of why you agreed to go on date with me?”

 

 

 

 

Sulli considered that for a bit, then with an innocent smile she shook her head. Sehun felt like banging his head on the table right now. Before she heard those like-angel laugh- “I am just joking, of course! There is other reason why I go here!”

 

 

 

 

Sehun blinked, hope filling in his mind, “What is it?”

 

Sulli tapped her chin, “Maybe because you’re so persistent. Why don’t I try to understand love? As in, try to love you day by day? Since what I understand is to love foods, actually.” And she felt that the other’s face was suddenly so close. Too close for Sulli’s liking, as she felt the heat on Sehun’s forehead when their forehead met.

 

 

“Then you will have to understand to love your prince.” Sehun have to dodge the thrown napkin and backed away as soon as possible while laughing as she saw how red her face is.

 

 

 

 

It is not fair, how he laughed while she is all red. It is not fair. “I wanted to taste that,”

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow as Sulli eyed the ice cream in front of Sehun. “Uhm, the ice cream?”

 

“No, I wanted to taste Sehun.” She said with-not-so-guilty face, while Sehun is all red now. “One for the princess and one for the prince!”

 

“W-Wait, I don’t !”

 

 

 

 

Luhan again cringed at their moments, before he felt someone tugging on his sleeves, only to face Soojung who was starring blankly at him. ‘Why are we here again?”

 

Luhan only stared at them from outside, then back on Soojung again. “I guess just to see how they’re doing,”

 

“Why don’t we go to our own dinner?”

 

Those made Luhan stumbled backward and shriek, however. Face all red, like the color of tomato. “W-What?” and it took seconds for Luhan to realize- “Oh, yeah, the dinner I have promised-“ Why am I thinking about date? Ah, stupid freaking princess and prince. And Soojung only smiled as she surpressed the urge to scream. Yeees a date with Luhan!

 



understanding ( love )
let them fall in love so early, let them experience those and
let them understand love while understanding each other, eventually.

 

 

 

“Sulli, there is something in your lips,”

 

Not being able to see it, Sulli still her lips nevertheless, “Is it gone?”

 

“Nope, here, let me clear it for you.”

 

 

 

 

The next things she know is that she felt a soft lips landing on the corner of her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Two score for the prince and one score for the princess!”

 

“W-wait! Since when I do too?”

 

“Since we’re fated to be together. Let’s be together.”

 

“That line is far from romantic Sehun,”

 

“Nevertheless, when will you taste me, anyway ?”

 

 

 

 


sesul.
two worlds, collide.

---

Bonus quote :

"Being rejected by your shy princess is like- not getting bubble tea for a whole week. You're... basically... dying... " - Oh Sehun

"My love for you is equal as my love for foods!" -Choi Sulli


a/n : this is finished. sigh. i felt so satisfied lol. ANYWAY THIS IS LIKE- OVER 6000 WORDS? i have been working for this story for days now sinceiambasicallyproscratinating. /kicked.  AND DO COMMENT AND UPVOTE OKAY. ; - ; xoxo.