- ( not ) understanding

I ( Don't ) Understand

 

 


 

“It is a picture of him playing our school's football match,”

 

 

Soojung mentally told herself to not to cringe at these photos Sulli’s showing-  "Okay, wait, let me get this straight-" Krystal looked away from Sulli's phone, and she saw Sulli with a look like her friend had gone crazy. "So, you stalk him because- you're curious why is he popular?" Isn't that kind of creepy too? Don't cringe Soojung, just don't.

 

 

Sulli frowned and pursed her lips, "I am observing him to know what's the reason behind his popularity," Sulli corrected. It was right, why would she stalk him anyway- the correct word was 'observing'

 

 

"But you folow him nearly everywhere, you even took a- ehem- bunch of pictures of him, wasn't that the same thing?"

 

 

She frowned. To Sulli stalking is different thing and different level to what she's doing- stalking is what the people do is she or he is obsessed with that person, a love-bussiness thingy, and Sulli was no near in loving Sehun- if there's one thing Sulli would love, yes, there's one- only one and her only soulmate : foods. "No, it is still observing, a person stalk because she's in-love, I am not in love,"

 

 

Soojung rolled her eyes lazily and mutter, yeah, whatever. Before looking at where Sulli's pointing.

 

 

“It is a picture of him waving toward the camera,” Soojung blinked at the picture. 

 

 

“He- waved toward the camera- and he even smiled?” Soojung looked at her phone as if it was the awesomest thing ever. Well, it was kinda awesome- Oh Sehun smiling is not a frequent sight to be seen by the students. “How did you do it?”

 

 

“He accidentally saw me, I think,” And she pressed the next button on her phone. “And this is the picture of him-“

 

 

“Wait, your photo bussiness can wait,” Soojung cut her off as she shoved Sulli’s phone away, and she faced Sulli with eyes that was twinkled with fascination that Sulli doesn’t understand why there are twinkles in there. “He is smiling when he saw you?”

 

 

“Uhm, didn’t he do that to all people for the polite-boy thingy?”

 

 

Soojung gasped dramatically at her, and she shook her head too fast for Sulli’s liking. The percentage of Sulli’s confussion only grew bigger, however. “Oh Sehun does not smile to just anyone, Sulli! Say, do you think he liked you?”

 

 

 

If Sulli was drinking her drink she surely would have spit out her water to her friend’s face now. She looked at her funny and she scurried away from Soojung like her friend carried a life-threatening disease. “You’re so funny,”

 

 

“That is not a joke, Sulli! I am serious!”

 

 

Sulli considered that a bit, as if she’s thinking how to solve math’s hardest equation while tapping her chin- and looked at her friend with eyes half-open. “It could be that he’s waving at someone who’s behind me that time.” She said- pretending to not to remember that the class was quiet that time. She focused on her phone again, seeing the picture of the boy with that boy- who was his name? Lu-something. Nah. “There’s no way he would like commoner like me,”

 

 

Soojung pouted, dissapointed at the probability of what’s Sulli saying. “Yeah,” Soojung says unsincerely. “There’s no way,” You’re only interested in food anyway. And Soojung widened as the next picture shows Sehun was walking beside a guy- a guy that really caught Soojung eyes, she nearly forgot how to breath.

 

 

"Uhm, Sulli, can you show me more picture of Sehun with his uh- friend?"

 

---
 

“I really, really, like that girl Hyung,”

 

Luhan raised eyebrow- at first he thought it was a joke. His finger freezing around the cup of the bubble tea Sehun just gave to him. Is his ear on the right term right now? He is not hallucinating right? Oh Sehun- liking a girl, everyone would have thought that it was a joke.They both shared the same tought that they wouldn't like the fangirls that is head over heels over him, so it wouldn't be the fangirls right- maybe it was his-

 

 

"- long-gone childhood friend or sort of?" If that was the case- Luhan could meet this girl soon then, make new friend and stuff. Luhan let the straw of the bubble tea and the drink goes to his throat.

 

 

"No, hyung," Sehun answered, the image of that girl wearing bride-gown filled his mind. Ah, so beautiful. "It was the girl from few days ago, the angel- -insert Sehun's dreamy sigh here- behind the tree."

 

 

Behind the tree? Wait. Sehun jolted to the side as Luhan spit out his drink, banging his fist on his chest as he continuously cough afterward. Sehun can only pat him on the back, and Luhan glared at him. "DON'T MAKE AN UNFUNNY JOKE WHEN I AM DRINKING!"

 

 

"B-But-" Sehun retreated his hand, apology screams on his eyes. "I am not joking hyung, she really is beautiful,"

 

 

“Sehun, are you sick? Do you want me to carry you to hospital or something?”

 

 

“No, I am not Hyung!” annoyed tone was evident in his voice as he slapped Luhan’s hand away from his forehead. “She is the epitome of beauty. And with her running away like that-“ Sehun looked down, shyly, fiddling with his fingers. While Luhan looked at him with eyes continuously twitching. “I think she’s too shy to face me.”

 

 

Luhan almost didn’t hear his friend’s voice because he just freaking whispered- “Shy or not, she’s creepy.“

 

 

Luhan heard some dramatic gasp that he didn;t give attention to, he was being honest here but- “Don’t you dare insult my princess!” And with that Luhan lost his bubble tea, with Sehun facing him with a face that is intended to scare Luhan ( althought, it didn’t. Really. Who’s scared over a pout and such a face that resembled 5-year-old. ) “You have to help me, Hyung.”

 

Luhan groaned, and he  tiptoed to reach for his stolen bubble tea ( dammit, height difference ) but only to get Sehun moved the bubble tea away. “Help me first, Hyung! Then I will give your drink back!”

 

 

How childish. As Luhan questioned what has he done with his life he has no choice but to release frustarted, exaggerated, sigh- “Hear me Sehun, you haven’t even spoken to her and-“ Luhan gulped the word ‘she’s creepy’. “You don’t know if she’s actually in love with you-“

 

 

“That’s why I am going to find out! And you have to help me!” Luhan almost forgot, that once Sehun is determined- then he’ll do it until his task is accomplished. Well, if Luhan think back- this girl might be good for Sehun’s future right? Maybe it’s about time sehun accomplishes his romance life, and it’s about time the fangirl stop bothering Sehun- and if they turn to bother this shy princess- well, they could always protect her. Wishing for the best Luhan forces a smile.

 

 

“Well, sometimes we have to take spontaneous act right?” Luhan sighed, and Sehun started to form a smile. “Well, I will help you,”

 

 

As if he had just won a lottery to go to the Jeju Island- Sehun mumbled a loud yes! As he do the motion as If he's pulling the air  with his clenched fist. Sehun’s excited eyes met with Luhan’s deery one, “Great! Speaking of her, I spotted her taking a picture of me from far away this morning!”

 

 

Luhan’s smile dissapears.

 

----
 

Creepy stalker or not, it is Sehun’s decision. Luhan pushed back the thought of Sehun choosing the wrong person as his princess, the thought of Sehun being the worst man to pick for the love of his life, the thought that this girl might secretly be a scary murderer because the first impression of Luhan seeing that girl is one : creepy. Who would stand from afar just to watch creepily like that?

 

 

 

And from Sehun’s description- that girl does not look shy at all. The girl who appear like a ghost ( or traveling soul ) who haunted Sehun everywhere- he said she’s there when he stepped his foot on school, she’s there he played football- disguising herself as one of Sehun’s fan- she’s there when- ahhh, it just frustates Luhan to death. No wonder I somehow felt I was being watched. What frustates him more is that Sehun said she was probably too shy to even approach him, and it was cute- which Luhan have a high doubt about Sehun’s theory.

 

 

Nah. Whatever. The faster I got this done the better. Luhan squinted his eyes to search for certain girl- well, sure with him not having photographic memory or sort of awesome thing like that he can’t find her easily. But he just have to search for a girl who carries camera in the class Sehun mentioned where she’s standing to capture a pic of him this morning. And Luhan’s eyes lighten up as he sees a girl who carries a camera-

 

 

Soojung huffed. Having a dad who have the ability to repair things are cool, sure. But that makes her have to carry Luna's semi-broken camera to his dad too. And I have to hold this heavy stuff until I got hom- she squinted her eyes- seeing a boy running toward her in full speed- What is he doi—

 

 

“YOU! STAY!”

 

 

And then she widened her eyes as she realized he was not heading toward her class, and her back hit the wall hard as she squinted her eyes. Luhan squinted his eyes at the impact too and he felt that  he was holding something- squishy? On her chest? OH WAIT.

 

 

“GYAAAAH!”

 

 

Luhan felt a burning sensation on his cheek- it’s really different from a blush and it hurt like a bich. He swayed to the side as Soojung- all red- protectively wrapped her arm in front of her chest- the squishy part he just accidentally -

 

 

“YOU ERT!”

 

 

And that’s when the boy felt like his pride just got stolen away from him- but then, at times like this he can’t let the fangirls sees the scene, so he hurriedly put on his cap and pulled Soojung to the safe area- lbeit him being embarassed as hell and Soojung constant struggling- leaving the curious students confused. 

 

 

And Soojung widened her eyes as she realized who the person in front of her was. “Aren’t you- Luhan?”

 

 

“Yes. The friend of the guy you liked a lot.” Luhan grumbled as he continuously massage his cheek- as if by doing so would reduce the pain. Luhan sees the position of Soojung’s arm, then looked away while blushing, “I am sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

 

 

“Please don’t bring up the topic, or I will kill you.” Soojung- all red, replied.

 

A really. Really. Awkward silence follows. Silence of them letting the color red fills their cheek, of the boy regretting his action- and the girl tries to erase the memory- “Uhm, to make it up, I will treat you to dinner sometime,”

 

“S-Sure,” Soojung can really say no to free things. She liked anything free- eating some of Sulli’s foods- ( even if Sulli would yell at her to go away ) to waste her friend’s ink-pen, to not to buy book but and to borrow her friend’s book to read it instead- and now she gets free foods? I mean why not? It’s not like she asked Sulli to show her the photo of Sehun because there’s sometimes Luhan in it. Oh wait.

 

“And, uh,” Soojung looked up to see Luhan’s beautiful face, damn he’s more beautiful than in Sulli’s photo. “Your friend that I liked? Who are you talking about?”

 

-----
 

And if you give information to someone, you must be detailed about it.

 

Not mentioning just ‘camera’ but a ‘phone camera’ if she uses one, if you do that the incident will turn out super awkward like Luhan and Soojung is now, that the boy realizes that Soojung was not Sehun stalker. And making Sehun’s plan- well, semi-destroyed.

 

 

Sehun waited patiently. Of course, he would wait as long as it is needed for his shy princess to come- sure Luhan said that he didn’t know anything about this girl is right- but at least he can get to know this girl, that face of beauty shall not dissapoint Sehun- that girl had to be the right one, had to. So sighing as he sees his wristwatch, he waited for Luhan to come out to bring his princess but-

 

SNAP!

 

Did he just hear that right? As he spun around, yes- he heard that right- a flash of light greeted him as the girl pressed the button capture to her phone camera.

 

 

Eh? What is it? He’s not with that Luhan again? Maybe that’s one of the factor he’s popular too? Sometimes not being around with his friend- and he’s holding a-

 

 

And Sulli blinked as from the phone camera she saw that boy doing it again- smiling and waving toward her- wait. She looked back hoping to see someone that is intended to receive Sehun’s wave and smile- maybe it was Luhan. But her vision was greeted by a desserted park, no one was in there. Wait so he was smiling toward m-

 

 

And Sulli nearly lost her grip on the phone as he saw Sehun pointing his finger toward her direction, and then pointed at him, and the makes a shape love with his two hand- And something hit her-

 

 

“Oh Sehun does not smile to just anyone, Sulli! Say, do you think he liked you?”

 

 

“Eh? Wait up!” Sehun- still holding to his boutiquet of flowers- dropped his jaw as his shy princess run away- again. And he started to run to chase her- but she was just too fast- it is as if the wind was helping her escape, and by the time he reached the school gate he can’t hold it anymore.

 

 

. . I am busted. I can’t observe him anymore. And now he has gone nuts. “SHY PRINCESS!” Wait. Who is he calling? Sulli turns around only to nearly stumbles and fall as she sees Sehun freaking run after her- And it looked like he just called him that. Shy princess? What kind of name is that? One, she is not shy and two, Soojung once said to her that she can’t never be princess even with her beautiful face- her eating manner that is- if it is even manner, to smallow all the things in front of her makes her can’t. Not like Sulli cares anyway.

 

 

Confused as to why the prince of the highschool- following her, she looked at him confusedly- No, this is misunderstanding. This can’t be. And she stopped, holding out her hand to stop him-- upon seeing her palm he stopped in front of her- they nearly bumped to each other ( but thank god they didn’t ) She looked at him with a frown and he looked at her with a smile.

 

 

“Excuse me, but shy princess?”

“Yes, you,” Sehun beathed out, feeling a little tired because he just ran from that tree near the school to the now area outside the gate- “You ran away because you were shy that day right?” Sehun smiled- remembering that day, the day when he sees her beauty. And he held out the boutiquet of lilies to her.

 

 

“Don’t be shy at me, princess.”

The sweet name he gave to him somehow- irks her. She still can’t believe this. I mean- the handsomest thing in her school called him that? Really? “W-Wait, I think you just said that to the wrong person,”

“No, it is not!”

“Then how? W-we barely even knew each other!”

 

 

Sehun looked up to the sky- as if he was thinking about something hard to solve, then back at Sulli again, his princess. “Love at first sight I guess. You are so beautiful and I- really, really liked you.” This is the first time he confessed things like this. It always been the girls that started it- well thanks to them he now know how to confess-

 

“But I only follow you because I am curious, not because I am taking interest in you or something! I don't like you!"

 

 

As she left him, he could hear his heart cracked- just like the flowers that is supposed to be given- now fell to the ground. 


(not) understanding

how can he love me?
how can she not love me?


 

loool i will just make it three shots i guess. because you guys would kill me if i end this here right. also totally not sorry for lustal inappropriate moment. anyway, thanks for your support! do comment kay ; - ;