- ( mis )understanding

I ( Don't ) Understand

 

If you ask what Sulli's good at, I would point out about three things : Eating anything as long as it is edible, sneaking without making any sound, and apparently- stalking.

 

 

"OH SEHUN IS SO HOT! GYAAAH-"

"DID YOU SEE HOW HE KICKs THAT BALL? HE ROCKS!"

 

 

 

Sulli thought- that her school has the scariest fangirls you will ever regretted meeting.

 

 

"I WANT TO BE HIS WIFE IN THE FUTUREE!"

 

 

Honestly- she- didn't understand what these girls were thinking ( even if they weere practically her classmates. Sulli wouldn't call them as 'friends'. ) and yes, she was not a psycho- thank god she wasn't- but she somehow still wanted them to shut up, plaster their mouth so they couldn't hurt her ears everytime Sehun walked past them. ( friends are people that make you happy. People who hurt one's ears doesn't make anyone happy. )

 

 

"SEHUN OPPAAA!"

 

 

Here it goes. Sulli rolled her eyes, and started to- you know, just like people said- prepare an umbrella before the rain start- she covered her ears before the shouts starts.

 

 

And that was when she saw the said boy. He- with a blank face she's already bored of seeing ( how can that face get admired by the girls, help her understand. Perhaps those girl has a mood as gloomy as his gloomy face? ) walked down the corridor- with his blazer hung behind his back as his hand gripped onto it, making him just look like a dazzling prince. The girls started to run toward him ( prepare the umbrella before the rain starts- goes to the corner before the crazy girls bumps to you when they make their way- )

 

 

"Oppa! You looked so cool at the football match!"

"You did so well!"

 

 

And amidst those ear-hurting shouts, Sulli could have sworn she heard a faint 'marry me please!' which make her want to bang her head against the wall beside her.

 

 

He only smiled at them, while muttering a faint 'thank you' and still, with a smile- he walked away- rather hurriedly from those girls- and went straight to the boys bathroom.

 

 

She then could hear very visible dissapointed sound as the prince left them. She frowned. Why does he have to carry his blazer like that- she wonder. He only make the fangirl goes to level 5 crazy to the level 13 with doing that- and as he passed in front of him- she took the chance to observe him better.

 

 

He has good look, check. But everyone can have good look if god wanted to dammit! He's not sooooo special! He is good at football- check. But that was not really useful! Football is boring on TV! It's like you're watching tiny people from the sky- running to kick the ball! He doesn't deserve the popularity! He is so skinny and ugh- Sulli didn't understand just because! Sulli puffed her cheek as she sees his back slowly dissapearing-

 

 

Maybe if observe ( read : stalk ) him more by following him around, I would understand...

 

----

 

"It is your fault you did that,"

 

 

And Luhan internally twitched his eyes as he heard the person beside him whine- "Nooo hyung, my blazer got wet because of that stupid bubble tea- I didn't know they would go crazy!"

 

 

This is the behind the scene of how Sehun ended up making the fangirls went level 13. It was not like Sehun intended to make them squeal more, the stupid ( but he will still love it, I think. I doubt he won't. ) bubble tea 'accidentally' made his blazer wet because he stumbled on his way to school while carrying it, not entirely his fault the girls go crazy right? It's the rock and the drink's too.

 

 

Luhan thanked the current situation- at time like this, when all the students walked to the same destination : school gate to go to their home, there are several reasons why their oh-so-called fans doesn't attack them now : too excited to go home, or they can't find the popular handsome duo amongst hundred of students that is, too- make their way to go home. If they did, it will only be one or two girls appeared to say 'I have been liking you, admiring you from far away... skip skip skip skip I love you,' and they will always reply with 'I am sorry skip skip skip skip but I'm sure you will find someone better than me,' 

 

 

Because even thought they are, some of them, yes, pretty. They barely 'know' those fangirls.

 

 

"You should be careful next time," and Sehun pouted at his beloved hyung's retord. He love his hyung- sure, he is the friend he would rely at different kind of situation ( like when this girl confessed to him, or when the other girl left him flower on his locker- with the cheap chocolate that apparently made him choke when he bite it ) despite him being popular too- Luhan had always been reliable. And maybe that's one of the reason Sehun stick around with him a lot- ( the other reason would be that they share the same cursed fate : being popular, even if Sehun has the more percentage of popularity rather than Luhan ) truth was, he doesn't know really how to react to girls who just adore him for his popularity and his look, who scream his name and goes straight to him saying 'i love you's' without Sehun even remembering if he had seen this and that girl somewhere. Sehun actually preferred-

 

 

"A princess who's shy and cute," Sehun mumbled audibly as he looked down. "I preferred them more than those crazy ones," he complained. Don't get him wrong, it's not like he didn't want that sweet romance life that teenagers enjoyed on TV. It's just like- not with those crazy girls who he barely know please. He imagined that this dream girl will fiddle on her finger whenever she's nervous, too shy to look at him or to face him- sure the condition would be awkward. But it is cute for him. Ah how wonderful his romance life would be- Sehun had expected the reply from his hyung, so when he didn't get any, he looked up- only to see that Luhan is staring at the other direction.

 

 

 

So Sehun is very close to this beautiful guy- it is pretty interesting, is that one of the factor why he's popular? Being friend with uh- good looking guy?

 

 

 

"Okay, that girl has been staring at us for a while now," Luhan tugged on Sehun's sleeve, cringing as the girl with those creepy ( it is beautiful for Sehun, and what make him adore her more is that she doesn't just go straight running to him just like the other ) eyes stares onto their soul- And when the moment he saw her, Sehun's heart beats faster- it looked like the sunshine only shining on her, the wind blew past her making the hair of her flew beautifully to the side, plus it is as if there are romantic music in the background- while Sehun is seeing his fantasy, Luhan sees the reality. Luhan thought she was creepy, and it definitely doesn't make her look creepier as the shadow from the tree covered her, and then, she just ran away.

 

 

Luhan cringed, while Sehun was awestruck.

 

 

Luhan finally know the real definition of creepy, and Sehun finally know the real definition of beauty.

 

 

"How creepy,"

"How beautiful,"

 

 

Luhan looked at him, funny. "Haha, don't make such an unfunny joke Sehun," and he smacked his shoulder- Sehun's body swayed to the side- but his gaze still lingered on the girl who is now getting out from the gate ( How can she even run that fast? ) "And she ran away," he whispers.

 

 

"I think she's shy," Shy girl, it finally had come to Sehun's life! He had finally found his princess! 

 

 

Luhan- with an unapproving look ( that Sehun didnt quite notice since he's still staring at the tree as if the girl was still there ) looked at where Sehun is seeing and scrunches up his nose. "Whatever it is I hope she doesn't come around again, she has been staring at you a while ago,"

 

 

"She did?" Sehun looked at his hyung, astonished, and then she looked down again- he only sees a glance of her face, sure. But the face she is having- it is the definition of beauty. And Sehun smiled unconsciously, "She must be taking interest in me,"

 

 

"Excuse m-" his words were cut as hands grabbed his shoulder and a pair of eyes twinkled with- happiness? stared at him so suddenly.

 

 

"I think she's the one hyung. My shy princess. "

 

----

 

They saw me, did they recognize me? Running past people, she ignored those yells that come from those she bumped not-on-purpose. It is so wrong, if Sehun thought that this girl is shy, he is so wrong. Nah, that's impossible, I am just a commoner and they're huh, specials. Maybe I can observe him more tomorrow! Next time, don't make him realize your presence, Sulli!

 


I : (mis) understanding
'misunderstanding occur in our life for several reasons.'


 

a/n : the electricity on my room went out and i have to use sort of small bulb- so it is pretty dark here AND IT IS NIGHT. HELP ME. anyway, i will just make it two-shots- probably, and lustal is coming in the next chapter! ( i already has the plot inside my headand i can say im pretty excited wooot woot )

and big fat thank you to those who upvotes even though i havent even posted anything yet ( like, why are you guys so kind ugh )