Chapter 4

The Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“*sigh* I’m so bored, what should I do? Oh! I need to buy a new number.. okay lets get ready” Jihyo talk to herself and starts to get ready out.

“Hyung did you get anything?” V asked Taecyeon who is still tracking Jihyo.

“Not yet, Taehyung-ah” Taecyeon answered. V then leave him alone in his room.

Where are you Jihyo-ah, I’m sorry, I should’ve told you. If I did, you wouldn’t run away from here. Taecyeon thought.

Oh wait! I remember the guys that Jihyo met last time when I stalked her. They should’ve known where she is, I should go to their house. V told himself. He remembered the guys that Jihyo friend’s with. He was bored at the time and decided to stalk her when she was heading to the Starbucks. He saw Jihyo making friends with two male in the park near the Starbucks where she always go.

“Hyung, I’m going out to Sturbucks, you want anything?” V told his hyung in the living room.

“No, we’re good, be careful V-ah” Mino said and receive a nod from V.

I hope they’re still working there. V thought and left the house. As he’s arrived he goes to the counter.

“You’re order, please” the worker said. It’s him.

“Can I talk to you outside please? Its very important” He said to the guy.

“Sure” Seokjin answered.

“Where is my sister?” V asked him.

“I don’t understand, who’s your sister? And I don’t know you, so I have to get back to work” Seokjin said and starts to walk away.

“Song Jihyo, where is she? I’m pretty sure you know her” V said in anger and that made Seokjin turn to him. Seokjin didn’t know that he is Jihyo’s  brother because he never sees one of them.

“I saw her talking to you and the other guy in the park. I’m 100% sure that you know where she is. So tell me” V said. Seokjin didn’t know whether to tell him or not and so he just stays quite.

“Look, if my other brothers knows that you are hiding her, you might be beaten up by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter